Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | SIEBOLD SWEETS (Sadly, Hiatus again)
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 27 28
@rubeofkubic

Skydancers do fit Link rather well, especially Skyward Sword Link. Tundra fits too, considering he's not much of a talker. ^.^ Imps are really cool! They're one of my favorite breeds (my first favorite is obviously Coatls, second is Fae, and third is a tie between Imps and Skydancers).
@rubeofkubic

Skydancers do fit Link rather well, especially Skyward Sword Link. Tundra fits too, considering he's not much of a talker. ^.^ Imps are really cool! They're one of my favorite breeds (my first favorite is obviously Coatls, second is Fae, and third is a tie between Imps and Skydancers).
P5-StylizedTokyoSkylineDay.png METAVERSE
he/him
FR+3
Fandragon Hoarder
@rubeofkubic Hi, can I get put on the reopening pinglist as well? Thank you! Your art is adorable, and I hope you feel better soon. <3
@rubeofkubic Hi, can I get put on the reopening pinglist as well? Thank you! Your art is adorable, and I hope you feel better soon. <3
The Mayhaps Clan | Formerly DrippingWords
@rubeofkubic

Hello! I would love to get one (or many more) of these cute guys, therefore would really appreciate it if you could ping me when you reopen. Thank you so much! I also hope you get to feeling better soon, I personally know how it can sometimes be tough to keep one's mental health healthy, but with work and rest it can be done! :)
@rubeofkubic

Hello! I would love to get one (or many more) of these cute guys, therefore would really appreciate it if you could ping me when you reopen. Thank you so much! I also hope you get to feeling better soon, I personally know how it can sometimes be tough to keep one's mental health healthy, but with work and rest it can be done! :)
snickers629.png
ok im pinging self casue i will come back @emaster012
ok im pinging self casue i will come back @emaster012
OSPTnJR.png
@rubeofkubic can i be on pinglist for when this opens again? owo
@rubeofkubic can i be on pinglist for when this opens again? owo
j7mv0CT.gif
@rubeofkubic

can i be pinged when this opens again?
@rubeofkubic

can i be pinged when this opens again?
@rubeofkubic these are super cute! could I on a pinglist so I know when you open again? o:
@rubeofkubic these are super cute! could I on a pinglist so I know when you open again? o:
a0dc4320b98b7870496e99232715aa9ee5caf41b.png he/they
feel free to add me!
@emaster012 i lost this but i wont this time, if u ever reopen could i be on a list please if its not to much @rubeofkubic
@emaster012 i lost this but i wont this time, if u ever reopen could i be on a list please if its not to much @rubeofkubic
OSPTnJR.png
@Rubeofkubic

If you get of hiatus, may I get a ping? :)

@EchoNeko self ping to find this :D
@Rubeofkubic

If you get of hiatus, may I get a ping? :)

@EchoNeko self ping to find this :D
wKGqpUX.png
Dittoing the others, but not pinging you since you've been pinged twice today already, haha~
I'd love to get a ping when and if you reopen~
Dittoing the others, but not pinging you since you've been pinged twice today already, haha~
I'd love to get a ping when and if you reopen~
bHeX9bv.png
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 27 28