Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | SIEBOLD SWEETS (Sadly, Hiatus again)
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 27 28
@rubeofkubic

Hey, sorry I didn't send the treasure over when I got your ping, I didn't have the time to earn treasure. Promise I'm close though! (please tell me I still have the slot!)
@rubeofkubic

Hey, sorry I didn't send the treasure over when I got your ping, I didn't have the time to earn treasure. Promise I'm close though! (please tell me I still have the slot!)
SYJDX48.png
@BloodyAngel12

Yep! The only reason I would get rid of a slot is because I've contacted someone multiple times to pay and they haven't, they've changed the dragon in a way I can't complete their order (breed change), or I'm somehow unable to complete any requests (in which I refund any money given to me)
@BloodyAngel12

Yep! The only reason I would get rid of a slot is because I've contacted someone multiple times to pay and they haven't, they've changed the dragon in a way I can't complete their order (breed change), or I'm somehow unable to complete any requests (in which I refund any money given to me)
V0awagL.png
@rubeofkubic alright!! Woops I accidentally removed his hat- *puts it back on him* ok, lemme see if I have enough treasure :3
@rubeofkubic alright!! Woops I accidentally removed his hat- *puts it back on him* ok, lemme see if I have enough treasure :3
@rubeofkubic if I'm right; he should only be 11k?
@rubeofkubic if I'm right; he should only be 11k?
@DrizzleDragon17

13kt if you want the hat, but if not its just 11kt!
@DrizzleDragon17

13kt if you want the hat, but if not its just 11kt!
V0awagL.png
@rubeofkubic
Ping me if you ever start doing nocs :D
@rubeofkubic
Ping me if you ever start doing nocs :D
2eZXnPr.png
@Kireikatt

for sure!
@Kireikatt

for sure!
V0awagL.png
Alright, I'll do it without the hat. I'll send the treasure right away!
Alright, I'll do it without the hat. I'll send the treasure right away!
i cant dothis anym ore im sorry
i cant dothis anym ore im sorry
V0awagL.png
@rubeofkubic that's ok :3 but are you alright? What happened? I just want to make sure you aren't hurt or something ówò
@rubeofkubic that's ok :3 but are you alright? What happened? I just want to make sure you aren't hurt or something ówò
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 27 28