Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 967 968 969 970 971 ... 3169 3170
@Ismaiel Thank you!
@Ismaiel Thank you!
kY5nwhE.png
What's the value gap between an Arcane and Fire sprite?
What's the value gap between an Arcane and Fire sprite?
Is the Volcanic Queen skin available through the Marketplace or only through something? I've been refreshing for hours now and haven't seen it once. It's probably my favorite out of all the skins for this festival so I don't want to miss it. I guess either it's really rare or people really like it too!
Is the Volcanic Queen skin available through the Marketplace or only through something? I've been refreshing for hours now and haven't seen it once. It's probably my favorite out of all the skins for this festival so I don't want to miss it. I guess either it's really rare or people really like it too!
@GekkouKitsune

It is Baldwin only. You need to be level 2 to make it.
@GekkouKitsune

It is Baldwin only. You need to be level 2 to make it.
@GekkouKitsune, there are two skins/accents this time around that are only available through Baldwin's Bubbling Brew: the Volcanic Queen skin and Kindling King accent. :)

@Boundingfeather, Fire Sprites tend to be much more expensive than Arcane Sprites. Glancing at the current prices on the Auction House, Fire Sprites are around 3 million treasure more right now.
@GekkouKitsune, there are two skins/accents this time around that are only available through Baldwin's Bubbling Brew: the Volcanic Queen skin and Kindling King accent. :)

@Boundingfeather, Fire Sprites tend to be much more expensive than Arcane Sprites. Glancing at the current prices on the Auction House, Fire Sprites are around 3 million treasure more right now.
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

@Ismaiel @Alphaeon

Oof, I guess I better get to cooking then! Thanks!
@Ismaiel @Alphaeon

Oof, I guess I better get to cooking then! Thanks!
Why aren't we able to sell/auction our Event Currency?
I just noticed.
Why aren't we able to sell/auction our Event Currency?
I just noticed.
@Sensenya
Actually, you do can auction them.
@Sensenya
Actually, you do can auction them.
tumblr_nfxlvsLxwV1r9lpmmo7_r1_250.gif
I JUST started making the 3 hour Fire Festival skin (Kindling King) and realized it won't be done until after rollover. I should still get the skin, right?

EDIT - I did get the skin!
I JUST started making the 3 hour Fire Festival skin (Kindling King) and realized it won't be done until after rollover. I should still get the skin, right?

EDIT - I did get the skin!
♥loveyourself♥
1t4XtaG.png
cRHDWyx.png
EIm5dF9.png
tumblr_inline_p81uu9TKgf1tsrqpm_75sq.gif
ll0CfnD.png
Nf8E9Zp.png
QOzSXsE.png
2ou3Y3v.png
♥lovenature♥
Where would one put a thread dedicated to their wishlist?

@Teletraan
I'm pretty sure you will still get it, but I'm not totally sure.
Where would one put a thread dedicated to their wishlist?

@Teletraan
I'm pretty sure you will still get it, but I'm not totally sure.
+2 hours ahead of FR time
U58SZuw.png
1 2 ... 967 968 969 970 971 ... 3169 3170