Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [closed]
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
@Laev

Hey, every little tidbit gets me that much closer to my goals. I'll pay you 13,300 for 19 gems. Please send them over and I'll respond with the treasure.
@Laev

Hey, every little tidbit gets me that much closer to my goals. I'll pay you 13,300 for 19 gems. Please send them over and I'll respond with the treasure.
@Anika Sure thing! Thank you, and good luck with reaching your goals! :D
@Anika Sure thing! Thank you, and good luck with reaching your goals! :D
@anika
Hey there, I can sell you 380, if you still need them.
@anika
Hey there, I can sell you 380, if you still need them.
@anika I have 16 gems
@anika I have 16 gems
Snailbert has my Wishlist he is a good SnailH0bF1BC.png
@anika
i have800 gems to sell.lDo you still need them?
@anika
i have800 gems to sell.lDo you still need them?
@anika
I have 23 gems. It's all I have, but I'm trying to save for an expansion here, so I'd like to trade them in if you are still looking.
@anika
I have 23 gems. It's all I have, but I'm trying to save for an expansion here, so I'd like to trade them in if you are still looking.
tumblr_inline_nj2by2nG1X1rkfucz.pngtumblr_o2vpc7gNFH1tyuk3oo1_500.pngtumblr_inline_nj2by2nG1X1rkfucz.png
@Cirsui

I'll buy all 380 for 266k. Send them over and I'll respond with the treasure.

@WickedWhiteEyes

I can buy 16 gems for 11,200. Mail them to me and I'll respond with the treasure.

@Cailt

Let's see... that leaves me with enough money to buy 56 gems. Send them over and I'll respond with 39,200 treasure.

@9nails

I buy gems in order of who offered first and unfortunately I won't have enough funds to buy your gems. Sorry!
@Cirsui

I'll buy all 380 for 266k. Send them over and I'll respond with the treasure.

@WickedWhiteEyes

I can buy 16 gems for 11,200. Mail them to me and I'll respond with the treasure.

@Cailt

Let's see... that leaves me with enough money to buy 56 gems. Send them over and I'll respond with 39,200 treasure.

@9nails

I buy gems in order of who offered first and unfortunately I won't have enough funds to buy your gems. Sorry!
@anika
May I sell you 74 gems?
@anika
May I sell you 74 gems?
tumblr_oytlrbkFbU1s864y9o4_500.png
@anika
May I sell you 74 gems?
@anika
May I sell you 74 gems?
tumblr_oytlrbkFbU1s864y9o4_500.png
@TheWolfDragoness

Whoops, I forgot to close the thread. I currently lack enough funds to buy more gems.
@TheWolfDragoness

Whoops, I forgot to close the thread. I currently lack enough funds to buy more gems.
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26