Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26
@Chaoseed

I'll buy 290 gems! And yeah, that'll cost me 150,800. Please send the gems over first~
@Chaoseed

I'll buy 290 gems! And yeah, that'll cost me 150,800. Please send the gems over first~
@anika I have 250 gems, which would be about 130kt if you're interested.
@anika I have 250 gems, which would be about 130kt if you're interested.
Will Draw For Treasure
@Meilkor

That's actually 130k on the dot. I'll take them! Just send them over first and then I'll get the payment to you. ^^
@Meilkor

That's actually 130k on the dot. I'll take them! Just send them over first and then I'll get the payment to you. ^^
@anika i have 3 gems i can sell to you
@anika i have 3 gems i can sell to you
weasel-s-light-sprite.pngpr7Tort.png
@RainbowToast (sorry user Rainbow, I forgot to add the 'Toast' at first)

Okay, that'll cost me 1560. Just send them over through PM and then I'll pay you.
@RainbowToast (sorry user Rainbow, I forgot to add the 'Toast' at first)

Okay, that'll cost me 1560. Just send them over through PM and then I'll pay you.
@anika sent! Thanks very much! (sorry it took so long, I got called to dinner)
@anika sent! Thanks very much! (sorry it took so long, I got called to dinner)
Will Draw For Treasure
@anika

Do you have a specific amount that you are looking to buy? I have 800 I can sell?
@anika

Do you have a specific amount that you are looking to buy? I have 800 I can sell?
@Xantha

Well, my goal at the moment is 4200 gems, of which I have 782. But I only have enough to buy 290 at the moment, if you're cool with that.
@Xantha

Well, my goal at the moment is 4200 gems, of which I have 782. But I only have enough to buy 290 at the moment, if you're cool with that.
Yep that will help! Will send them now.
Yep that will help! Will send them now.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26