Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Site Slowdown
1 2 3
As expected, we are experiencing some site slowdown issues as people utilize the registration window. We are on deck and looking into things, but at the present moment, it appears as though it is just the influx of connections that are causing some jam-ups and there are not any other major infrastructural issues. We anticipate that much of this will smooth out of the next few days, and appreciate your patience while we analyze the data this window has provided.

Welcome to all the new users!
As expected, we are experiencing some site slowdown issues as people utilize the registration window. We are on deck and looking into things, but at the present moment, it appears as though it is just the influx of connections that are causing some jam-ups and there are not any other major infrastructural issues. We anticipate that much of this will smooth out of the next few days, and appreciate your patience while we analyze the data this window has provided.

Welcome to all the new users!
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
I'm curious, once registration closes again, can ya'll tell us how many new users we got during those few hours?
I'm curious, once registration closes again, can ya'll tell us how many new users we got during those few hours?
Welcome new players! Enjoy your new lairs! :)
Welcome new players! Enjoy your new lairs! :)
tumblr_inline_n6kdukB9pN1qlye38.gif
I'm also curious about how many new people we got.

Yeah, it's slower, but it's still playable. c:
I'm also curious about how many new people we got.

Yeah, it's slower, but it's still playable. c:
ZPPY.png
Yay! Welcome everybody ^.^
Yay! Welcome everybody ^.^
BREEDING OBSIDIAN.OBSIDIAN.WHITE IMPS, GEMBONED TRIPLE WHITES, OBSIDIANS, MIDNIGHTS.
The Coliseum loot loss and Marketplace Items not delivering are slaying me :C

Happy to see new faces though :)
The Coliseum loot loss and Marketplace Items not delivering are slaying me :C

Happy to see new faces though :)
1kz7OWt.png
@Keiko

That would be interesting to hear :D

I did notice a jump of about 400-500 on the user online notifier, but an exact number would be fun!
@Keiko

That would be interesting to hear :D

I did notice a jump of about 400-500 on the user online notifier, but an exact number would be fun!
vWzc3aN.png
Welcome, new folks! =D
Welcome, new folks! =D
tumblr_o3y21mL18h1uo92ito8_1280.png
Clan Ignatius Tumblr:Click banner above for lore, art, and more
@Xhaztol my friend isn't able to confirm his account. He puts in his username and confirmation number and nothing happens. It won't let him log in.

Will he be able to try to confirm later? D:
@Xhaztol my friend isn't able to confirm his account. He puts in his username and confirmation number and nothing happens. It won't let him log in.

Will he be able to try to confirm later? D:
Ahaha. Yeah, I wanted to ask the same - can we find out, how many new users joined during this time? XD
Ahaha. Yeah, I wanted to ask the same - can we find out, how many new users joined during this time? XD
1 2 3