Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Site Slowdown
1 2 3
There are a few people on the facebook page reporting that they can't use their confirmation codes either.
There are a few people on the facebook page reporting that they can't use their confirmation codes either.
Thank you, FR staff!! You do so much for us and we are not at all properly obeisant.
Thank you, FR staff!! You do so much for us and we are not at all properly obeisant.
@Salience : Tell him to keep trying with the registration. If it doesn't go through the first time, it doesn't reserve the name so he needs to try again.
@Salience : Tell him to keep trying with the registration. If it doesn't go through the first time, it doesn't reserve the name so he needs to try again.
tumblr_inline_n4lpt7yQY31rsyaas.jpg
There is definitely a little lag, but the site performed REALLY well during the registration period I think! :D I call this a success.
There is definitely a little lag, but the site performed REALLY well during the registration period I think! :D I call this a success.
PUjvg1g.gif
[quote name="Keiko" date="2013-09-03 07:47:50"]I'm curious, once registration closes again, can ya'll tell us how many new users we got during those few hours?[/quote] Yespls.
Keiko wrote on 2013-09-03 07:47:50:
I'm curious, once registration closes again, can ya'll tell us how many new users we got during those few hours?

Yespls.
tumblr_inline_nsthppR02g1s23g03_540.pngCatmas_Sig_PlaygroundA.pngCatmas_Sig_PlaygroundB.pngCatmas_Sig_PlaygroundC.png
I'm happy to finally be here!!! }:3
I'm happy to finally be here!!! }:3
undX9FR.pngJojpOSg.gif
You guys work wonders! 2500 people on, and I can still play the Coliseum!

And welcome new flight leaders!
You guys work wonders! 2500 people on, and I can still play the Coliseum!

And welcome new flight leaders!
NatureBanner2.png
So excited to finally be here. Been waiting for what seemed to have been forever. Keep up the good work, FR Team!
So excited to finally be here. Been waiting for what seemed to have been forever. Keep up the good work, FR Team!
I'm so excited to have new people to play with! Yay! Fresh blood! And more friends on the site! i'm really stoked, can you tell? I got at least one of my buddies to join, now if only I could find her...
I'm so excited to have new people to play with! Yay! Fresh blood! And more friends on the site! i'm really stoked, can you tell? I got at least one of my buddies to join, now if only I could find her...
This site is amazing!!! Love it. Love, New member
This site is amazing!!! Love it. Love, New member
C5V5o0z.png[/url]
1 2 3