Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Site Slowdown
1 2 3
WELCOME to all the new users! I'm so very excited to have some new members on the site. :3

Thank you FR staff for your hard work.
WELCOME to all the new users! I'm so very excited to have some new members on the site. :3

Thank you FR staff for your hard work.
b9aWflB.png
I have been waiting forever to join Flight Rising. :D
I have been waiting forever to join Flight Rising. :D
beakersmall.png

111grif // he/him
111eater of snacks, liker of bugs
According to Undel's tumblr the site gained almost 4,000 new users. In 3 hours. Let that sink in for a moment.
According to Undel's tumblr the site gained almost 4,000 new users. In 3 hours. Let that sink in for a moment.
tumblr_inline_n4lpt7yQY31rsyaas.jpg
[quote name="Amalythia" date="2013-09-03 08:18:14"]According to Undel's tumblr the site gained almost 4,000 new users. In 3 hours. Let that sink in for a moment.[/quote] And the news announcement says it was around 4500 new clan added... in three hours. Just, wow. 0_0 I'm experiencing the dreaded "two-three minutes to load each page" lag again, but, I'm happy to see so many fresh faces around the forums~! Unfortunately, my sister was having so many issues with the lag and her registration not going through that she couldn't manage to join after two hours of trying, but I still feel really happy hearing about users who now have their SOs/siblings/etc. here to play dragons with them. :3
Amalythia wrote on 2013-09-03 08:18:14:

And the news announcement says it was around 4500 new clan added... in three hours.
Just, wow. 0_0

I'm experiencing the dreaded "two-three minutes to load each page" lag again, but, I'm happy to see so many fresh faces around the forums~!

Unfortunately, my sister was having so many issues with the lag and her registration not going through that she couldn't manage to join after two hours of trying, but I still feel really happy hearing about users who now have their SOs/siblings/etc. here to play dragons with them. :3
IiQiWPn.pngbfEyFxs.pngkqf9y5Z.pngGZlWKfO.pngCWIUaHz.png43xqIhP.pngmdKE3mR.png0WN7RG0.pngfpCIsza.pngS8TNA1X.pngwZbURwQ.png
And now the site is unplayable again. Yeah, real smart letting people join.
tAfGPSN.png
[quote name="Chrysandine" date="2013-09-04 05:38:18"]And now the site is unplayable again. Yeah, real smart letting people join.[/quote] You sound like a lovely person. It's a new website, it's going to have it's bumps and bruises. They knew they could bring in new people, and knew it would be a challenge. Obviously this is one of those bumps. I'm glad everyone else has been welcoming of us newbies. I came here expecting a bunch of reddit users going ''ugh new people gtfo'' instead we were greeted with raffles and dragons and love. So thank you to those that have been so generous so far.
Chrysandine wrote on 2013-09-04 05:38:18:

You sound like a lovely person. It's a new website, it's going to have it's bumps and bruises. They knew they could bring in new people, and knew it would be a challenge. Obviously this is one of those bumps.

I'm glad everyone else has been welcoming of us newbies. I came here expecting a bunch of reddit users going ''ugh new people gtfo'' instead we were greeted with raffles and dragons and love. So thank you to those that have been so generous so far.
V0jOYO0.png
I think one of the things we should all remember is that registration was opened in part so that the company they have hired to streamline the site would be able to get more data. You know how well the site has been running recently? It's because that company and the site admins did a lot of good work! So let them do some more work! They resolved things fairly quickly last time once they got on the case. I'm sure it'll go well again this time. :)
I think one of the things we should all remember is that registration was opened in part so that the company they have hired to streamline the site would be able to get more data. You know how well the site has been running recently? It's because that company and the site admins did a lot of good work! So let them do some more work! They resolved things fairly quickly last time once they got on the case. I'm sure it'll go well again this time. :)
HEPmLsK.png
1 2 3