Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 965 966 967 968 969 ... 3166 3167
@snowmercury is it this one? :-o
tired_by_teethys-db4wz4f.gif
[quote name="Dragobir" date=2015-08-27 18:20:16] @snowmercury is it this one? :-o [/quote] @Dragobir yyyes thats it, tysm!!! :>>>
Dragobir wrote on 2015-08-27:
@Dragobir yyyes thats it, tysm!!! :>>>
GC8lSmX+(1).png
Hey,

is there a list somewhere, where i can check how much "worth" my dragons are? i want/need to sell some and don't want to cheapen my little babys...
Hey,

is there a list somewhere, where i can check how much "worth" my dragons are? i want/need to sell some and don't want to cheapen my little babys...
tumblr_inline_njw5jjRGaO1qg2i5p.gif
tumblr_inline_njviwo2B9Z1qg2i5p.png
@IffiCherry
That's almost impossible to say, since it all depends on the buyer. Personally, I rarely pay more than 10k for any dragon.

Some things to keep in mind that make dragons more valuable:
  • low ID numbers (7 digits or less)
  • two colours that are the same, or a dragon whose primary, secondary and tertiary colour are all the same (called xxy, xyx etc)
  • first generation dragons (buyers tend to be very picky though)
  • unbred dragons (normally not too important, but can be a big deal for low digits and gen1s)
  • level 25
@IffiCherry
That's almost impossible to say, since it all depends on the buyer. Personally, I rarely pay more than 10k for any dragon.

Some things to keep in mind that make dragons more valuable:
  • low ID numbers (7 digits or less)
  • two colours that are the same, or a dragon whose primary, secondary and tertiary colour are all the same (called xxy, xyx etc)
  • first generation dragons (buyers tend to be very picky though)
  • unbred dragons (normally not too important, but can be a big deal for low digits and gen1s)
  • level 25
FR_Comm.png
a
foxofwonders.png __TDmCtlK.png __instagram-logo.png __Twitter_logo_bird_transparent_png.png __FR+9
__Netherlands__
__#3615
__Artist
P1YWd6F.png AgG97x3.png
@IffiCherry

There is no such thing as a set worth for a dragon - if you take out the exaltpayout and the resulting exaltfodder prices.

Here is a guide that might help you if you just want to find a price not to low. http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1526203

Remember though that you most likely will not be able to sell your dragons that fast. If you need them gone fast train them up and exalt them. It gets you enought treasure (90% of the cases more treasure than the dragon would have been worth in a sale) and frees up lairspace.
@IffiCherry

There is no such thing as a set worth for a dragon - if you take out the exaltpayout and the resulting exaltfodder prices.

Here is a guide that might help you if you just want to find a price not to low. http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1526203

Remember though that you most likely will not be able to sell your dragons that fast. If you need them gone fast train them up and exalt them. It gets you enought treasure (90% of the cases more treasure than the dragon would have been worth in a sale) and frees up lairspace.
@Ismaiel @Foxofwonders

thank you bouth so much ^^
@Ismaiel @Foxofwonders

thank you bouth so much ^^
tumblr_inline_njw5jjRGaO1qg2i5p.gif
tumblr_inline_njviwo2B9Z1qg2i5p.png
When exactly does Flameforger's end? Tomorrow? I need to know when to unload all my embers and buy skins/accents
When exactly does Flameforger's end? Tomorrow? I need to know when to unload all my embers and buy skins/accents
@GekkouKitsune From the Flameforgers news post: [quote]It will remain open until the holiday comes to a close on Saturday, August 29th at 23:59 server time.[/quote]
@GekkouKitsune From the Flameforgers news post:
Quote:
It will remain open until the holiday comes to a close on Saturday, August 29th at 23:59 server time.
@Antimoany
I don't know how to use Photoshop, but this guide should help you with that. ^^
@Antimoany
I don't know how to use Photoshop, but this guide should help you with that. ^^
Moth Keeper's Lantern Multimist Mask Herb Rack Augite Fragments
» Wishlist
» Shop
» Badges
~~~~~~~~~~~~
They/them
Starksand Dunes
@Cynictis Thanks! One more day then... I've used all my Gathering turns Digging this week and not a single chest. I was hoping to get one that I wanted so I wouldn't have to pay for it, but that's the way it goes.
@Cynictis Thanks! One more day then... I've used all my Gathering turns Digging this week and not a single chest. I was hoping to get one that I wanted so I wouldn't have to pay for it, but that's the way it goes.
1 2 ... 965 966 967 968 969 ... 3166 3167