Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | For Non Binary peeps
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Skippyskops @QuietNerd @Nimrodel

re: dysphoria

I'd love to have a more androgynous ('ambiguous') appearance but I'm one of those who can't on account of parents. >>

Although, I still feel like I experience more emotional dysphoria then physical, as a female I feel fine, but as a male I sometimes get the urge to take on a masculine role and express my gender a lot more? For example, I was at the supermarket with my mother and sister a couple of months back and had an episode where I was really enjoying seeing myself as the older brother in the situation rather then an older sister.
@Skippyskops @QuietNerd @Nimrodel

re: dysphoria

I'd love to have a more androgynous ('ambiguous') appearance but I'm one of those who can't on account of parents. >>

Although, I still feel like I experience more emotional dysphoria then physical, as a female I feel fine, but as a male I sometimes get the urge to take on a masculine role and express my gender a lot more? For example, I was at the supermarket with my mother and sister a couple of months back and had an episode where I was really enjoying seeing myself as the older brother in the situation rather then an older sister.
I found stars on the tip of your tongue/You speak poltergeist and so do I
dark-dragon-hatchling-water-pixel.gif
@QuietNerd @Lesley

yeah! for me it's like I'm okay with a female appearance, but it'd be better to appear androgynous.

I'm not sure I can really relate on the specific to seeing yourself as an older brother vs older sister, but I get the emotional vs physical. For me I think it also definitely has a social aspect as well.

My family would be okay with it, but even then it just...feels very overwhelming to come out to them at that sort of thing.
@QuietNerd @Lesley

yeah! for me it's like I'm okay with a female appearance, but it'd be better to appear androgynous.

I'm not sure I can really relate on the specific to seeing yourself as an older brother vs older sister, but I get the emotional vs physical. For me I think it also definitely has a social aspect as well.

My family would be okay with it, but even then it just...feels very overwhelming to come out to them at that sort of thing.
hey yeah i'm here what s up my comrades
hey yeah i'm here what s up my comrades
7OTnPEj.gif zB19SBJ.png
Yooo how is everyone doin tonight/morning/after whatever it is
Yooo how is everyone doin tonight/morning/after whatever it is
YYqVu5s.png
@Haymitch

Hi nice you meet you! :D
(I too have red hair its kind of long, but I want a short cut soon :P)
@Haymitch

Hi nice you meet you! :D
(I too have red hair its kind of long, but I want a short cut soon :P)
YYqVu5s.png
@QuietNerd

I'm doing okay, don't really know yet. I accidentally fell asleep early and woke up at 2 in the morning for no reason. Now it's 3:30. Save me ;w;

@Kayen

*high fives for nerdness*

That's exactly what I did when I wanted my hair shorter, it just progressively got to the point where my hairdresser had to use the razor on it. I personally haven't ever bleached/dyed my hair at all. Not sure if I'm ever going to considering I've only heard complaints about it damaging hair.

Yesss. motivational fox needs to be shown to everyone.
@QuietNerd

I'm doing okay, don't really know yet. I accidentally fell asleep early and woke up at 2 in the morning for no reason. Now it's 3:30. Save me ;w;

@Kayen

*high fives for nerdness*

That's exactly what I did when I wanted my hair shorter, it just progressively got to the point where my hairdresser had to use the razor on it. I personally haven't ever bleached/dyed my hair at all. Not sure if I'm ever going to considering I've only heard complaints about it damaging hair.

Yesss. motivational fox needs to be shown to everyone.
!!! I was worried I wouldn't find any agender folks here! I'm triple A, and go by Star online, though not irl. I'm out to my friends, but I'm not able to come out to my family. I generally Do Not Care about gender or presentation, though there are days where I wish I was more femme or masc. As long as I can chill, accept myself and live peacefully, I'm satisfied B)
!!! I was worried I wouldn't find any agender folks here! I'm triple A, and go by Star online, though not irl. I'm out to my friends, but I'm not able to come out to my family. I generally Do Not Care about gender or presentation, though there are days where I wish I was more femme or masc. As long as I can chill, accept myself and live peacefully, I'm satisfied B)
tumblr_o2t14bRIL51rha1muo1_100.png Lair cleanout pg 3 onwards! Always LF:
Tri-Color Scatterscroll
yes that would be a great idea
yes that would be a great idea
tumblr_inline_n748cxxBuC1r6gsnp.gifnaturebannercolor_zps28481de4.pngtumblr_inline_n748cxxBuC1r6gsnp.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6