Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | For Non Binary peeps
1 2 3 4 5 6
But uh hi! I have recently became non binary took a lot of stressful nights of thinking but im happy to have figure things out (somewhat)!
But uh hi! I have recently became non binary took a lot of stressful nights of thinking but im happy to have figure things out (somewhat)!
YYqVu5s.png
ENBEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES
ENBEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES
Δ KUJJm1Z.gif 6XeGCFj.gif Ω
My people

There are multiple NB threads on the front page rn

I did not get the memo that we were invading but I'm happy about it
My people

There are multiple NB threads on the front page rn

I did not get the memo that we were invading but I'm happy about it
R Jlv5KFV.png W Eg7tdGg.png B GQh0NHI.png Y 6gF7NOr.gif
@LordNyoka

We are slowly invading yaaaay :D
@LordNyoka

We are slowly invading yaaaay :D
YYqVu5s.png
@QuietNerd

I'm glad that you're figuring things out! Remember though, there's no hurry to come out as something. You can take all the time you need.

As for myself, I'm a male-female genderfluid squish, tend to cycle in periods of months but regardless of what I feel like currently I like both he/him and she/her as pronouns~
@QuietNerd

I'm glad that you're figuring things out! Remember though, there's no hurry to come out as something. You can take all the time you need.

As for myself, I'm a male-female genderfluid squish, tend to cycle in periods of months but regardless of what I feel like currently I like both he/him and she/her as pronouns~
I found stars on the tip of your tongue/You speak poltergeist and so do I
dark-dragon-hatchling-water-pixel.gif
@Lesley

Yeah I am slowly figuring out who I am and its great! Taking it one step at a time

Its very nice to meet you! :D
@Lesley

Yeah I am slowly figuring out who I am and its great! Taking it one step at a time

Its very nice to meet you! :D
YYqVu5s.png
oh hey if we're giving out intros now.....

i'm vantee (i've only recently picked out my new name and still EXTREMELY excited about it omg)

agender, they/them pronouns

i've been identifying as agender for uh 2-3 yrs now but have only recently been giving serious thought to transitioning to androgyny
oh hey if we're giving out intros now.....

i'm vantee (i've only recently picked out my new name and still EXTREMELY excited about it omg)

agender, they/them pronouns

i've been identifying as agender for uh 2-3 yrs now but have only recently been giving serious thought to transitioning to androgyny
@Amulet

Hi its nice to meet you, very nice name you have picked out! Hope all goes well for you :D
@Amulet

Hi its nice to meet you, very nice name you have picked out! Hope all goes well for you :D
YYqVu5s.png
Hello yes I am here for this!!
Hello yes I am here for this!!
ezgif-2995456383_zpsjkt64av5.gif They/Them/Their pronouns, please!! fox_smiley_9.gif
tumblr_inline_mk2zslBdqh1qz4rgp.png
I'm in :3
Although I'm actually not out in real life but on the Internet I fear no repercussions !
I'm in :3
Although I'm actually not out in real life but on the Internet I fear no repercussions !
EEBA057-B-0307-4125-9-FF4-E796-D4-E4-EA59.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6