Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Anyone want to rp with a newbie? ;u;
1 2 3 4 5
@Eiladi

Well, since we're both Plague flight, perhaps our clans are allies or something like that? In the very least, our clans could possibly share borders or have diplomatic relations with each other- maybe like a 'we acknowledge your existence, don't bug us and we won't bug you' sort of thing?
@Eiladi

Well, since we're both Plague flight, perhaps our clans are allies or something like that? In the very least, our clans could possibly share borders or have diplomatic relations with each other- maybe like a 'we acknowledge your existence, don't bug us and we won't bug you' sort of thing?
@Zenikay

I don't see why not! I have no problem with it uvu

@MidnightRaven

I think border allies is a good idea. As far as ideas for my clan goes (since I still haven't figured a lot of it out), they're mostly all orphaned dragons living under their "mother". They're not a particularly strong clan, in fact they don't even have a name for themselves yet. I'm sure the matriarch of the clan would try and get friendly relations with your bordering clan to have a feeling of security for her children.

@technicaldragon

Your dragons are lovely *o* Lavender has lovely genes/coloring

@EtheHorse

We shoud figure out how your nature clan ties into all this *o* I'm almost positive Lyla would want to run away to live with the nature flight. Their scenery is what she craves.

Sidenote:

Sorry I've been slow to reply, been super busy this week. I'm actually going to New York this weekend to attend an event for a game I like, so I probably won't be super active until Monday. I won't bring my laptop, but I'll try my hardest to keep updated through my phone >o<
@Zenikay

I don't see why not! I have no problem with it uvu

@MidnightRaven

I think border allies is a good idea. As far as ideas for my clan goes (since I still haven't figured a lot of it out), they're mostly all orphaned dragons living under their "mother". They're not a particularly strong clan, in fact they don't even have a name for themselves yet. I'm sure the matriarch of the clan would try and get friendly relations with your bordering clan to have a feeling of security for her children.

@technicaldragon

Your dragons are lovely *o* Lavender has lovely genes/coloring

@EtheHorse

We shoud figure out how your nature clan ties into all this *o* I'm almost positive Lyla would want to run away to live with the nature flight. Their scenery is what she craves.

Sidenote:

Sorry I've been slow to reply, been super busy this week. I'm actually going to New York this weekend to attend an event for a game I like, so I probably won't be super active until Monday. I won't bring my laptop, but I'll try my hardest to keep updated through my phone >o<
@Eiladi

Nnrgh, I live!

I have a few dragons I could use...

Galene is my current clan leader, Hecate is my outcasted leader, Bidwell is the one that stepped down, and Apophis is the one pulling the strings behind the scenes.
@Eiladi

Nnrgh, I live!

I have a few dragons I could use...

Galene is my current clan leader, Hecate is my outcasted leader, Bidwell is the one that stepped down, and Apophis is the one pulling the strings behind the scenes.
uCR5SCW.png
@FloatingInSpace

*slithers into your clan lair to look at all the babes*

@FloatingInSpace

*slithers into your clan lair to look at all the babes*

@Eiladi

Hecate and Apophis have finished bios, Bidwell and Galene have out-dated ones.

Actually, Hecate also has an outdated one. She needs to be edited to remove the hatcling part and just put "run out because of exaltion"
@Eiladi

Hecate and Apophis have finished bios, Bidwell and Galene have out-dated ones.

Actually, Hecate also has an outdated one. She needs to be edited to remove the hatcling part and just put "run out because of exaltion"
uCR5SCW.png
@FloatingInSpace

Yes I saw! Everyone has a lot going on with their clans, I'm trying to figure out how we could make a story revolving everyone. Since I've never actually rp'd on here before, I'm not sure how these roleplays are supposed to go when multiple flights are involved?
@FloatingInSpace

Yes I saw! Everyone has a lot going on with their clans, I'm trying to figure out how we could make a story revolving everyone. Since I've never actually rp'd on here before, I'm not sure how these roleplays are supposed to go when multiple flights are involved?
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15613305] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/156134/15613305_350.png[/img] [/url] Name: NightShade NightShade actually fought in the war of the exalted, but when she got too tired of fighting, she left and came to join Ice Flight. She chose Ice because she always wanted to live on an island, even if it was a snowy landscape. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15971388] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/159714/15971388_350.png[/img] [/url] Name: Seneca You could say that Seneca had a few cracks in his egg. He has always been an oddball, his favorite hobby is collecting broken trinkets and knick knacks. He used to be a member of the Lightning Flight, but he ran (flew) away to Ice Flight to avoid the labor. He chose Ice Flight because he knows no one will ever find him there. Now he lives in a cave in Cloudscrape Crags, tending to his collection of oddities. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15972865] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/159729/15972865_350.png[/img] [/url] Name: Natasha Natasha's mother never let Natasha leave their den. She decided to run away from her mother and her home to explore the world. She chose Ice Flight because she is adventurous, and she has always heard about the wonders of Snow. This cuddly Coatl now lives in a cave in the Snowsquall Tundra, living a life of freedom. P.S. I might change the stories or the characters sometimes, I can never decide :P Edit: revisiting this and cringing ouchies what have I done

15613305_350.png

Name: NightShade
NightShade actually fought in the war of the exalted, but when she got too tired of fighting, she left and came to join Ice Flight. She chose Ice because she always wanted to live on an island, even if it was a snowy landscape.

15971388_350.png

Name: Seneca
You could say that Seneca had a few cracks in his egg. He has always been an oddball, his favorite hobby is collecting broken trinkets and knick knacks. He used to be a member of the Lightning Flight, but he ran (flew) away to Ice Flight to avoid the labor. He chose Ice Flight because he knows no one will ever find him there. Now he lives in a cave in Cloudscrape Crags, tending to his collection of oddities.

15972865_350.png

Name: Natasha
Natasha's mother never let Natasha leave their den. She decided to run away from her mother and her home to explore the world. She chose Ice Flight because she is adventurous, and she has always heard about the wonders of Snow. This cuddly Coatl now lives in a cave in the Snowsquall Tundra, living a life of freedom.

P.S. I might change the stories or the characters sometimes, I can never decide :P

Edit: revisiting this and cringing ouchies what have I done
Waiting 24/7 for death's sweet release (of their next hot mixtape of course)
@Eiladi

The Hunters of the Wasteland (the clan led by Serakem in the lore) are going to be pretty friendly towards allies, so maybe we could explore an alliance between your clan and mine somehow affecting the rest of the plotline for this?

I'm still figuring out my major characters, since I've got a lot to choose from, but I'll try to get them announced soon.
@Eiladi

The Hunters of the Wasteland (the clan led by Serakem in the lore) are going to be pretty friendly towards allies, so maybe we could explore an alliance between your clan and mine somehow affecting the rest of the plotline for this?

I'm still figuring out my major characters, since I've got a lot to choose from, but I'll try to get them announced soon.
@Zenikay @FloatingInSpace @@technicaldragon @MidnightRaven @@EtheHorse

Hello! I swear I'm still alive! (barely)

I just got back from a trip from NY, I'm so dead tired that place was hectic ;u;

I promise tomorrow I'll get back to everyone, if any of you are still interested uvu
@Zenikay @FloatingInSpace @@technicaldragon @MidnightRaven @@EtheHorse

Hello! I swear I'm still alive! (barely)

I just got back from a trip from NY, I'm so dead tired that place was hectic ;u;

I promise tomorrow I'll get back to everyone, if any of you are still interested uvu
I'm still interested :P
I'm still interested :P
Waiting 24/7 for death's sweet release (of their next hot mixtape of course)
1 2 3 4 5