Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | The Wanted Art Thread [POST ADS HERE]
1 2 ... 64 65 66 67 68 ... 413 414
[b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] Digital [b]More specific type:[/b] I am looking for Pixel Art/small artwork for my lair bio. [b]Specifications:[/b] I am looking for pixel art or a small artwork which will show my "home tree". It should be very small, around 100px in height only. I will give you an example of how I imagine the tree later. [b]Payment:[/b] I'd like to offer an art trade (see my signature for examples) or Treasures. [b]Keywords:[/b] pixel art, tree, bio, banner, art trade [b]Optional:[/b] Everything else via PM - please only serious offers and only with a reference of your work so I can see if it fits my interest (I can be quite picky sometimes). Don't worry, I will pay fair. An example of what I am looking for could be: [img]http://orig01.deviantart.net/d34a/f/2013/050/2/c/dragon_tree_pixel_art__by_pel07-d5vhex7.png[/img] (Art by Pel07)
Broad type of art you want:
Digital

More specific type:
I am looking for Pixel Art/small artwork for my lair bio.

Specifications:
I am looking for pixel art or a small artwork which will show my "home tree". It should be very small, around 100px in height only. I will give you an example of how I imagine the tree later.

Payment:
I'd like to offer an art trade (see my signature for examples) or Treasures.

Keywords:
pixel art, tree, bio, banner, art trade

Optional:
Everything else via PM - please only serious offers and only with a reference of your work so I can see if it fits my interest (I can be quite picky sometimes). Don't worry, I will pay fair.

An example of what I am looking for could be:
dragon_tree_pixel_art__by_pel07-d5vhex7.png (Art by Pel07)
................ .. ........... .. ...................... ..

FjAzjY1.png79042531_v32.png
Digital

More specific type:
Feral Full-Body

Specifications:
I am looking for a full-body art piece of my dragon Harlequinn. All of her accessories will need to be drawn. I would like to change the jewel in the center of her necklace into the shape of a spade though. (I have an example art piece if needed). With Harley though, I would want all twelve unhatched eggs (the elementals and the Nocturne egg) around her. Artist's choice of any background surroundings but I would like it to be transparent. Eggs must be there but you can have a few hatching or cracking if you want. As long as Harley is included and the twelve eggs are included, it's all up to you.

Payment:
I would prefer to pay in treasure but I can get some gems for a mix payment if needed. I also have some Swipp familiars and I can offer fully-trained dragons too. Just let me know what you prefer when you PM me.

Keywords:
Digital, Dragon, Full Body, Eggs

Optional:
If more clarification is needed or you have any questions, let me know and I can see if I can specify. When PMing me, please include some example work of full-body dragons you have done and your price in mind.
Digital

More specific type:
Feral Full-Body

Specifications:
I am looking for a full-body art piece of my dragon Harlequinn. All of her accessories will need to be drawn. I would like to change the jewel in the center of her necklace into the shape of a spade though. (I have an example art piece if needed). With Harley though, I would want all twelve unhatched eggs (the elementals and the Nocturne egg) around her. Artist's choice of any background surroundings but I would like it to be transparent. Eggs must be there but you can have a few hatching or cracking if you want. As long as Harley is included and the twelve eggs are included, it's all up to you.

Payment:
I would prefer to pay in treasure but I can get some gems for a mix payment if needed. I also have some Swipp familiars and I can offer fully-trained dragons too. Just let me know what you prefer when you PM me.

Keywords:
Digital, Dragon, Full Body, Eggs

Optional:
If more clarification is needed or you have any questions, let me know and I can see if I can specify. When PMing me, please include some example work of full-body dragons you have done and your price in mind.
Even if the throne crumbles and the shiny crown turns to rust. Even if the bodies pile up endlessly, beside you, I will be. Until I hear the words, "Check Mate."
[color=blue] No longer looking for something to draw this, thanks![/color] [b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] Digital or very clean, visible traditional, please! [b]More specific type:[/b] Gijinka or Dragon - Colored & Shaded - Fullbody or Bust, Large Size [b]Specifications:[/b] If possible, I'd like the dragon to be looking kinda towards you/the computer screen. I'd like her expression to be positive or serious (not mad or sad). Here she is ^^ [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14094692] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/140947/14094692_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Payment:[/b] This [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1556457]thread - click -[/url] lists what I have that I can pay with. [b]Keywords:[/b] Dragon, Gijinka, Fullbody, Bust, Headshot, Colored, Shaded, Digital, Traditional [b]Optional:[/b] Please message me if interested- thanks so much! c: Gonna ping myself so I can change the dragon in the future o; @Elezian

No longer looking for something to draw this, thanks!

Digital or very clean, visible traditional, please!

More specific type:
Gijinka or Dragon - Colored & Shaded - Fullbody or Bust, Large Size

Specifications:
If possible, I'd like the dragon to be looking kinda towards you/the computer screen. I'd like her expression to be positive or serious (not mad or sad). Here she is ^^

14094692_350.png

Payment:
This thread - click - lists what I have that I can pay with.

Keywords:
Dragon, Gijinka, Fullbody, Bust, Headshot, Colored, Shaded, Digital, Traditional

Optional:
Please message me if interested- thanks so much! c:

Gonna ping myself so I can change the dragon in the future o;
@Elezian
Broad type of art you want: Digital or coloured traditional

More specific type: My Little Pony OC, fursona

Specifications: My OCs haven't been getting enough love and I'd love to get some art of them and perhaps those of my friends!

Payment: Treasure (currently have about 1mil), gems, dragon breedings/nest rentals if you wish, perhaps real cash dollars (name your price and we'll talk)

Keywords: furry, anthro, my little pony, fursona, digital art, flat colour, lineless, oc

Optional: I reaaaaally love lineless art. Like a lot. Send me a message no matter what though if some/all of this sounds like something you'd be into drawing, I'm super easy to get along with and I try to respond quickly < 3
Broad type of art you want: Digital or coloured traditional

More specific type: My Little Pony OC, fursona

Specifications: My OCs haven't been getting enough love and I'd love to get some art of them and perhaps those of my friends!

Payment: Treasure (currently have about 1mil), gems, dragon breedings/nest rentals if you wish, perhaps real cash dollars (name your price and we'll talk)

Keywords: furry, anthro, my little pony, fursona, digital art, flat colour, lineless, oc

Optional: I reaaaaally love lineless art. Like a lot. Send me a message no matter what though if some/all of this sounds like something you'd be into drawing, I'm super easy to get along with and I try to respond quickly < 3

Digital

More specific type:
Banner for a Hatchery

Specifications:
I would like the signature I have for my forum posts to be incorporated into a banner that reads Xenops' Hatchery.

Payment:
Willing to pay coins, not above 100k bc 100k is all I have. ;-;

Keywords:
Banner , Text , Font

Optional:
Looking for it to be fancy looking because it will be at the top of my banner.

Digital

More specific type:
Banner for a Hatchery

Specifications:
I would like the signature I have for my forum posts to be incorporated into a banner that reads Xenops' Hatchery.

Payment:
Willing to pay coins, not above 100k bc 100k is all I have. ;-;

Keywords:
Banner , Text , Font

Optional:
Looking for it to be fancy looking because it will be at the top of my banner.
vINqFi5t_o.gif
Still would like a bit of art. [b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] Digital [b]More specific type:[/b] Feral Wolf [b]Specifications:[/b] [img]http://toyhou.se/~img/391165_GemVYYZtFrhlTX5.png[/img] I would like a bust or headshot or fullbody of the above character! Shading is not needed. [b]Payment:[/b] I'm looking for something under 100k since thats all I have. Tell me your regular prices and examples via PM. I don't really want to spend all of my treasure since I'm also saving for something. [b]Keywords:[/b] Headshot Bust Wolf Feral Easy Coloring Simple [b]Optional:[/b] Anything is great honestly, Just buying the art to give as a gift. He doesn't get art of his characters ever so I think it would be fun!
Still would like a bit of art.

Digital

More specific type:
Feral Wolf

Specifications:
391165_GemVYYZtFrhlTX5.png
I would like a bust or headshot or fullbody of the above character! Shading is not needed.

Payment:
I'm looking for something under 100k since thats all I have. Tell me your regular prices and examples via PM. I don't really want to spend all of my treasure since I'm also saving for something.

Keywords:
Headshot Bust Wolf Feral Easy Coloring Simple

Optional:
Anything is great honestly, Just buying the art to give as a gift. He doesn't get art of his characters ever so I think it would be fun!
Like animal/Furry art? Check out my dA!
http://toxicundead.deviantart.com
Broad type of art you want: Digital

More specific type: Fully colored, Chibi, Humanoid, OC

Specifications: I am looking for a clean, digital art of a female chibi OC. I want to use it as a mascot for my website, so if you aren't ok with your art being used in that way, this is not the right project for you. I haven't finalized the appearance details, but it will be cute so I need someone who can draw cute. But not like, so cute you vomit. Hopefully by the time someone contacts me I will have decided exactly how I want her to look.

Payment: I have 1,000,000 treasure, 550 gems, and the following items: 400 Embers, Bamboo Bound Chest, Bamboo Guardian Chest, Skycaller Chest, Skysong Chest, Botany's Back Chest, and Marva's Astonishing Cord. I will need multiple images, so I'm willing to pay a decent amount but I can't blow the whole load on one picture.

Keywords: Chibi, Human, Colored, OC, Digital

More specific type: Fully colored, Chibi, Humanoid, OC

Specifications: I am looking for a clean, digital art of a female chibi OC. I want to use it as a mascot for my website, so if you aren't ok with your art being used in that way, this is not the right project for you. I haven't finalized the appearance details, but it will be cute so I need someone who can draw cute. But not like, so cute you vomit. Hopefully by the time someone contacts me I will have decided exactly how I want her to look.

Payment: I have 1,000,000 treasure, 550 gems, and the following items: 400 Embers, Bamboo Bound Chest, Bamboo Guardian Chest, Skycaller Chest, Skysong Chest, Botany's Back Chest, and Marva's Astonishing Cord. I will need multiple images, so I'm willing to pay a decent amount but I can't blow the whole load on one picture.

Keywords: Chibi, Human, Colored, OC, Digital
Broad type of Art: full body, with or without background. chibi or not.

More specific type:
idk I think I covered it above

Specifications:
Looking for really high quality art. Someone who knows anatomy, lighting, and color theory well.

Payment:
Depends on what you're making! I have tons of gems to spend.

Keywords:
fullbody, dragon, quality

Optional:
Here's the character I'm looking for art of!
Broad type of Art: full body, with or without background. chibi or not.

More specific type:
idk I think I covered it above

Specifications:
Looking for really high quality art. Someone who knows anatomy, lighting, and color theory well.

Payment:
Depends on what you're making! I have tons of gems to spend.

Keywords:
fullbody, dragon, quality

Optional:
Here's the character I'm looking for art of!
Digital preferred, can be traditional if high quality pictures can be taken.

More specific type:
Feral, canine

Specifications:
Specifically, art of her.
Additionally, art with her best friend (in the feral form) would also be great!

Payment:
I currently have about 300k T to spend, along with about 225 g! I have a few rare apparel pieces to offer if you're looking for something, along with a growing collection of familiars found here.
I currently can't offer real money, sorry.

Keywords:
Feral, canine, digital, traditional, pixel

Optional:
I really like transparent pictures as well, if you're able!

If you have anything to offer, please message me!

As long as this post is here, I'm still looking for art!
I can't guarantee that the amount of money I have is updated, though.
Digital preferred, can be traditional if high quality pictures can be taken.

More specific type:
Feral, canine

Specifications:
Specifically, art of her.
Additionally, art with her best friend (in the feral form) would also be great!

Payment:
I currently have about 300k T to spend, along with about 225 g! I have a few rare apparel pieces to offer if you're looking for something, along with a growing collection of familiars found here.
I currently can't offer real money, sorry.

Keywords:
Feral, canine, digital, traditional, pixel

Optional:
I really like transparent pictures as well, if you're able!

If you have anything to offer, please message me!

As long as this post is here, I'm still looking for art!
I can't guarantee that the amount of money I have is updated, though.
dBOwGs4.png
More specific type: Banner and ad for signatures.
Specifications: I want a banner for my new store Dragon Recycling 1+years Old http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1560898/ Also, I need a signature link as well.

Payment: Not sure about cost. Under 200kt.
Keywords: Banner link Ad
More specific type: Banner and ad for signatures.
Specifications: I want a banner for my new store Dragon Recycling 1+years Old http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1560898/ Also, I need a signature link as well.

Payment: Not sure about cost. Under 200kt.
Keywords: Banner link Ad
1 2 ... 64 65 66 67 68 ... 413 414