Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Flameforger's Festival 2015
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 47 48
I think I have a problem: I want ALL the skins & accents, lol
I think I have a problem: I want ALL the skins & accents, lol
@thepiefairy I've been on this site for at least six months, and in all the time I've grinded in the coli (I've got the 2000 enemies achievement, but I know I've defeated way more than that since then) and used my gathering turns (I level capped at 25 a long time ago) I have not once gotten a chest. Hopefully your luck turns out better than mine is.
@thepiefairy I've been on this site for at least six months, and in all the time I've grinded in the coli (I've got the 2000 enemies achievement, but I know I've defeated way more than that since then) and used my gathering turns (I level capped at 25 a long time ago) I have not once gotten a chest. Hopefully your luck turns out better than mine is.
Not gonna lie. Absolutely hate this Baldwin thing. This is the first time any of the festivals have had such a thing. Go figure that you'd pick mine. I hope this doesn't become a permanent feature.

It's cool to have the option to brew skins, but having that be the only way to get them is unfair. The auction house is broken enough already, especially before and during festivals.

Honestly, overall, seriously disappointed.
Not gonna lie. Absolutely hate this Baldwin thing. This is the first time any of the festivals have had such a thing. Go figure that you'd pick mine. I hope this doesn't become a permanent feature.

It's cool to have the option to brew skins, but having that be the only way to get them is unfair. The auction house is broken enough already, especially before and during festivals.

Honestly, overall, seriously disappointed.
@thepiefairy In what venue have you been battling? I've been in the Scorched forest and got lucky with two chests earlier today! Perhaps a change of venue will help? The scorched forest does have 3 fire enemies and 2 neutral ones, giving you a higher chance at chests than a venue with less fire and/or neutral enemies :)
@thepiefairy In what venue have you been battling? I've been in the Scorched forest and got lucky with two chests earlier today! Perhaps a change of venue will help? The scorched forest does have 3 fire enemies and 2 neutral ones, giving you a higher chance at chests than a venue with less fire and/or neutral enemies :)
@paigiemonster

It makes the skins worth more and retain their value..
not to mention, users who lack the ability to make money, play games, or grind in the coli are now able to get their own skins.

I know a bunch of people who only have access to the internet via phone or tablet, and their devices are old and wont load any games or coli... having an exclusive they can get is an excellent idea.

plus, its less work to get them from baldwin. all you have to do is dig in fire and you get the items usually in one day.

I dont know why you're disappointed. Also nobody owns the holidays so it cant be /your/ holiday. :/
@paigiemonster

It makes the skins worth more and retain their value..
not to mention, users who lack the ability to make money, play games, or grind in the coli are now able to get their own skins.

I know a bunch of people who only have access to the internet via phone or tablet, and their devices are old and wont load any games or coli... having an exclusive they can get is an excellent idea.

plus, its less work to get them from baldwin. all you have to do is dig in fire and you get the items usually in one day.

I dont know why you're disappointed. Also nobody owns the holidays so it cant be /your/ holiday. :/
maekbabby.pngskinz.pngartbutton.giftumblrbutton.jpgdimensionriders2.png
Skogsbrand! Swedish! xD

(Unless Norwegian and/or Danish have the same spelling lol)
Skogsbrand! Swedish! xD

(Unless Norwegian and/or Danish have the same spelling lol)
u3LqINx.pngSpread the Glitter! ~ tumblr_inline_n6kduuBoHW1qlye38.gif
Anybody else think the Will o Ember would look better without the spark shower? (And just maybe a touch of glow on the flames themselves?)
Anybody else think the Will o Ember would look better without the spark shower? (And just maybe a touch of glow on the flames themselves?)
Gah, the baldwin exclusives are making me crazy! I need em. D:
Gah, the baldwin exclusives are making me crazy! I need em. D:
hisscale_fr_sig_fun_just_top___copy_by_hisscale-dalw0n9.png
We need more tundras (Flambebes)
We need more tundras (Flambebes)
FVUluDz.gif
this festival is awesome because it all lead up to me buying this [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15661172] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/156612/15661172_350.png[/img] [/url] i cant stop staring at her! shes so beautiful!
this festival is awesome because it all lead up to me buying this

15661172_350.png

i cant stop staring at her!
shes so beautiful!
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 47 48