Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Kal's Shop: on hiatus, reprints in AH
1 2 ... 197 198 199 200 201 ... 579 580
@Kaljaia

Me again~
Could you put me on the list for a Fancy Friesian Black?
@Kaljaia

Me again~
Could you put me on the list for a Fancy Friesian Black?
w9ac9d.jpg
@Kaljaia Hi, could I get a slot for Lunar Defender please? (Silver Tundra Female) :)
@Kaljaia Hi, could I get a slot for Lunar Defender please? (Silver Tundra Female) :)
@Kaljaia Just following up in case you missed my post on page 197. I'd like a treasure slot for the valkyrie armor and a preview of it on the girl I posted on that page, if possible :)
@Kaljaia Just following up in case you missed my post on page 197. I'd like a treasure slot for the valkyrie armor and a preview of it on the girl I posted on that page, if possible :)
@Kaljaia Hi! Could I have a spot for Pampered Silverkeeper please? :)
@Kaljaia Hi! Could I have a spot for Pampered Silverkeeper please? :)
@Kaljaia

Thanks for the ping. I would like a spot for Pampered Jewelkeeper, Lunar Watcher and Dawn Watcher please.
@Kaljaia

Thanks for the ping. I would like a spot for Pampered Jewelkeeper, Lunar Watcher and Dawn Watcher please.
1052p.png
KPt2jST.png
PsY9SIv.png
VA1XCHD.png
l5SJ5yw.png
58T08n9.png
kyWLcLU.png
@Kaljaia could I get a spot for Windfish? (oh dear it'll take a while before it's back)
@Kaljaia could I get a spot for Windfish? (oh dear it'll take a while before it's back)

DRIP DRIP DRIP DRIP DRIP DRIP DRIP
UQZ3RnC.png
DRIP DRIP
@Kaljaia Lunar Watcher, please!
@Kaljaia Lunar Watcher, please!
tumblr_my4v1m6lsv1t5ju6yo2_r1_500.png
Kaljaia disappeared >.>
Kaljaia disappeared >.>
(Note to self; all posts above this post have been recorded.) Previewable icons: [skin=12590][skin=12591][skin=12592][skin=12593][skin=12594][skin=12595][skin=12596][skin=12598][skin=12599] @aphreal Yes, I've got you on the list! :) Your preview is at the bottom of this post. @Malis At some point I'll do a full Guardian armor set, like I've done for some others. That one won't have feathers ;) @Cryptic You can, now that the accents have been site-approved :) Otherwise I will ping you when your run of a particular accent is in stock. @Yaevinn I have your name updated on my list, thanks for letting me know! :) @Leeoko That accent periodically reopens for sale. Check the auction house and skin trade threads, as there's a lot of copies around, or I can ping you next time I have some in stock :) @snowy That one was... 450 gems, I think. @Ambitious Hey, I didn't get to updating this for a while but both those accents now have previewable item icons! They're at the top of this post. @AteraK Yes! Looks like I have a few in stock if you'd like to buy one now :) @LanFan I have a few spares of Windfish, so you're welcome to buy one now if you like- 450 gems :) @Volvaran Haha, only a little disappeared. Had family stuff this weekend, and then was hoping Samurai'd be working on skins today. He was! So now people can preview them all properly :) Previews: (Only doing previews of Valkyrie, as the rest now have previewable skin item icons.) [img]https://36.media.tumblr.com/07a63a00af46aac2bfee5f7735adf701/tumblr_inline_ntmd0gTrFv1rin3o0_540.jpg[/img]
(Note to self; all posts above this post have been recorded.)
Previewable icons:

@aphreal Yes, I've got you on the list! :) Your preview is at the bottom of this post.

@Malis At some point I'll do a full Guardian armor set, like I've done for some others. That one won't have feathers ;)

@Cryptic You can, now that the accents have been site-approved :) Otherwise I will ping you when your run of a particular accent is in stock.

@Yaevinn I have your name updated on my list, thanks for letting me know! :)

@Leeoko That accent periodically reopens for sale. Check the auction house and skin trade threads, as there's a lot of copies around, or I can ping you next time I have some in stock :)

@snowy That one was... 450 gems, I think.

@Ambitious Hey, I didn't get to updating this for a while but both those accents now have previewable item icons! They're at the top of this post.

@AteraK Yes! Looks like I have a few in stock if you'd like to buy one now :)

@LanFan I have a few spares of Windfish, so you're welcome to buy one now if you like- 450 gems :)

@Volvaran Haha, only a little disappeared. Had family stuff this weekend, and then was hoping Samurai'd be working on skins today. He was! So now people can preview them all properly :)

Previews: (Only doing previews of Valkyrie, as the rest now have previewable skin item icons.)
tumblr_inline_ntmd0gTrFv1rin3o0_540.jpg
kalsaccentbanner2tiny_by_kaljaia-d9dlyep.png
@Takora
@Amphiptere
@Niharike
@Faileas
@Kael
@Maye
@JD1620
@Masumi
@Nymphalidae
@Lupen
@CodeKhoshehk
@Monako
@Handsome
@Lililira
@Cryptic

The first runs of Fiercewings Red, Blue and Silver are in stock! :)
@Takora
@Amphiptere
@Niharike
@Faileas
@Kael
@Maye
@JD1620
@Masumi
@Nymphalidae
@Lupen
@CodeKhoshehk
@Monako
@Handsome
@Lililira
@Cryptic

The first runs of Fiercewings Red, Blue and Silver are in stock! :)
kalsaccentbanner2tiny_by_kaljaia-d9dlyep.png
1 2 ... 197 198 199 200 201 ... 579 580