Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | RNG Pokemon Mafia DISCUSSION - GAME OVER
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 ... 53 54
@CasualTea96

You mentioned something about a rolesheet/proof that proves you are town?

Are you working on it now, or can we see it?

(also as a side note, love your username)
@CasualTea96

You mentioned something about a rolesheet/proof that proves you are town?

Are you working on it now, or can we see it?

(also as a side note, love your username)
Ru6naU3.png
@Funwithaporpoise

I'll have to double-check, but I'm afraid I've already got you beat! Right before EoTD, Leucoss said a thing with a PM so I decided to growl on someone else, and I'm pretty sure it was Corgite.
@Funwithaporpoise

I'll have to double-check, but I'm afraid I've already got you beat! Right before EoTD, Leucoss said a thing with a PM so I decided to growl on someone else, and I'm pretty sure it was Corgite.
we cant dierctly post sheets to the thread, as the rules state
however i will PM it to you for proof

@LadyPlague
we cant dierctly post sheets to the thread, as the rules state
however i will PM it to you for proof

@LadyPlague
m8aFFXb.gif
@CatalyzedLights @LadyPlague
Darn. I'll take Asashi then if nobody else has.
@CatalyzedLights @LadyPlague
Darn. I'll take Asashi then if nobody else has.
euNsNOd.pngwP5hpQN.png
@Leucoss @Nanosaur @Ladyplague
Welp, I was the Rocket swinub x) I've been quiet because I really am super busy in RL and, while I can keep up with some stuff on FR, I haven't been keeping up with this one as much. Mainly cause I'm used to RPing mafia games and this one kinda caught me off guard. I didn't have time to try to effectively test out discussions, so I just stayed quiet for the most part.
@Leucoss @Nanosaur @Ladyplague
Welp, I was the Rocket swinub x) I've been quiet because I really am super busy in RL and, while I can keep up with some stuff on FR, I haven't been keeping up with this one as much. Mainly cause I'm used to RPing mafia games and this one kinda caught me off guard. I didn't have time to try to effectively test out discussions, so I just stayed quiet for the most part.
pikachu-female.pngu5zi8.pngpikachu.png
Sorry I've been away, everyone, real life happens, I'm about to update everything I can on the spreadsheet D:
Also, I really should have used sandstorm today, darn.
I can really help out wrecking face with my 1PP move though >.>
Sorry I've been away, everyone, real life happens, I'm about to update everything I can on the spreadsheet D:
Also, I really should have used sandstorm today, darn.
I can really help out wrecking face with my 1PP move though >.>
tumblr_nwsrmeoR4W1sk2f1lo1_500.png
@MargosLxix
Can I get a clarification on how Telepathy works? When it says "attacks" does this include all moves or just the ones that do damage?
Either way, Telepathy would be a great explanation for the mysterious missing Feint Attack.

@LadyPlague
  • Tangrowth has been ridiculously aggressive from the very beginning, not only shooting off attacks, but shooting off boosted attacks. Even if they're miraculously not mafia, they still do more harm than good and we're better off without them. Does anyone have any leads on their identity? Did Varikset tell anyone who they planned to attack yesterday?
  • I don't see myself on your unconfirmed list so either you forgot or word has gotten out that I'm Haxorus. That's okay. The one remaining Team Rocket member is the only one who should need to hide their role now. I can also reveal my moveset/ability/etc. if asked.
  • Corgite is Mega Latios. I used Leer on them on Day 4. (My other failed Leer was aimed at Varikset.)

Edit: @FunwithaPorpoise I see you posted while I was typing this long thing up. I've already identified Corgite and Asashi was just confirmed as Wobbuffet.
@MargosLxix
Can I get a clarification on how Telepathy works? When it says "attacks" does this include all moves or just the ones that do damage?
Either way, Telepathy would be a great explanation for the mysterious missing Feint Attack.

@LadyPlague
  • Tangrowth has been ridiculously aggressive from the very beginning, not only shooting off attacks, but shooting off boosted attacks. Even if they're miraculously not mafia, they still do more harm than good and we're better off without them. Does anyone have any leads on their identity? Did Varikset tell anyone who they planned to attack yesterday?
  • I don't see myself on your unconfirmed list so either you forgot or word has gotten out that I'm Haxorus. That's okay. The one remaining Team Rocket member is the only one who should need to hide their role now. I can also reveal my moveset/ability/etc. if asked.
  • Corgite is Mega Latios. I used Leer on them on Day 4. (My other failed Leer was aimed at Varikset.)

Edit: @FunwithaPorpoise I see you posted while I was typing this long thing up. I've already identified Corgite and Asashi was just confirmed as Wobbuffet.
LIo8D8G.gif
As for the three pokemon we haven't seen, I'm assuming they're innocents who only have attacking moves and haven't acted to avoid fainting random people
As for the three pokemon we haven't seen, I'm assuming they're innocents who only have attacking moves and haven't acted to avoid fainting random people
VOIPBvS.png
OK dang. Who else is left? XD

CasualTea96
FireflyKitty
LadyPlague
RaptorFeathers
Frostycloud

Anyone tested LadyPlague yet?
OK dang. Who else is left? XD

CasualTea96
FireflyKitty
LadyPlague
RaptorFeathers
Frostycloud

Anyone tested LadyPlague yet?
euNsNOd.pngwP5hpQN.png
@FunwithaPorpoise

You don't have to.

I'm the Blaziken.

That's right. All that talk of "We don't want a repeat of Day 3", was because I'm still so ashamed of dishing out vigilante justice. (If there's one thing I'm happy about though, it's that someone understood my reasoning)

As for proof, I was badly poisoned by staravia's toxic, I got a hold of a pecha berry though thanks to @Fitali , so that should show up next end of day (would have showed up yesterday, but apparently, while I got the berry, I never confirmed using it.)

But I plan on making up for it, right here, right now.

EDIT: Since I missed out on gushing about my pokemon, I'll do it now. While it's not in my top 60, it's a pokemon I still think is 2hot2trot.

@CasualTea96

I've spilled the beans bout myself, will you do the same?
@FunwithaPorpoise

You don't have to.

I'm the Blaziken.

That's right. All that talk of "We don't want a repeat of Day 3", was because I'm still so ashamed of dishing out vigilante justice. (If there's one thing I'm happy about though, it's that someone understood my reasoning)

As for proof, I was badly poisoned by staravia's toxic, I got a hold of a pecha berry though thanks to @Fitali , so that should show up next end of day (would have showed up yesterday, but apparently, while I got the berry, I never confirmed using it.)

But I plan on making up for it, right here, right now.

EDIT: Since I missed out on gushing about my pokemon, I'll do it now. While it's not in my top 60, it's a pokemon I still think is 2hot2trot.

@CasualTea96

I've spilled the beans bout myself, will you do the same?
Ru6naU3.png
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 ... 53 54