Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Crim I don't even
1 2 3 4
The price she asks for gene scrolls. No thanks, I just spent 125k on a Seraph gene scroll, and I intend on giving it to one of my dragons.
The price she asks for gene scrolls. No thanks, I just spent 125k on a Seraph gene scroll, and I intend on giving it to one of my dragons.
jCVhFoZ.gif
I think Crim is set on making herself into a Skydancer with the amount of times that she's asked me for a scroll >.>
I think Crim is set on making herself into a Skydancer with the amount of times that she's asked me for a scroll >.>
ex9p.png 2rote06.jpg
by Cantrip and Darky!
Crim just asked me for five gene/breed scrolls in a row. Sorry Crim, but no. Never.
Crim just asked me for five gene/breed scrolls in a row. Sorry Crim, but no. Never.
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
Crim totally asked me for skydancer scrolls the night the breed came out. Twice.

._.

..We were plotting to just raid her junk pile on the SD thread. I mean, can you imagine what she's got in there? D:

..On the other hand, considering the number of broken bottles Pinkerton's given me, maybe it's not such a good idea after all. >.>
Crim totally asked me for skydancer scrolls the night the breed came out. Twice.

._.

..We were plotting to just raid her junk pile on the SD thread. I mean, can you imagine what she's got in there? D:

..On the other hand, considering the number of broken bottles Pinkerton's given me, maybe it's not such a good idea after all. >.>
Pinkerton why dont you like me? I thought you were giving out the cool stuff that piles into Crims collection. So why? Why me? Why all these TWIGS!?

seriously this is the third day in a row hes gifted me twigs. Im all set Pinkie.

STOP IT.

take an inferiority complex and, a compulsive hoarding problem and, tie it all in with a scamming addiction and you have Crim. here have 500 treasure for that item that you can't find any cheaper then 10k anywhere else. go ahead. take the money.
Pinkerton why dont you like me? I thought you were giving out the cool stuff that piles into Crims collection. So why? Why me? Why all these TWIGS!?

seriously this is the third day in a row hes gifted me twigs. Im all set Pinkie.

STOP IT.

take an inferiority complex and, a compulsive hoarding problem and, tie it all in with a scamming addiction and you have Crim. here have 500 treasure for that item that you can't find any cheaper then 10k anywhere else. go ahead. take the money.
Oh jeez Crim is sneaky as heck. I didn't think I'd ever fall victim to her scams, and I still haven't, but I just came very close to selling her a twice-dyed cowl for 500t. CRIM NO BAD I'm saving that.
Oh jeez Crim is sneaky as heck. I didn't think I'd ever fall victim to her scams, and I still haven't, but I just came very close to selling her a twice-dyed cowl for 500t. CRIM NO BAD I'm saving that.
Crim asked for an Akirbeak today. Im like crim do not even open your mouth do you know how much these are worth D= i paid a lot to get this guy you cant have it
Crim asked for an Akirbeak today. Im like crim do not even open your mouth do you know how much these are worth D= i paid a lot to get this guy you cant have it
I am 2 hours ahead of FR.
tumblr_ob0n13DcYV1uhpgueo1_1280.png
All Crim keeps asking me for are chess pieces... O.o
All Crim keeps asking me for are chess pieces... O.o
hatchery.png
I got asked for 3 types of eggs in one go. I was like "Hahaha Very funny Crim, but I don't even have one so... good luck next time."
I got asked for 3 types of eggs in one go. I was like "Hahaha Very funny Crim, but I don't even have one so... good luck next time."
I have Shame humanity and put us all in Agony because of my Dream!
(Big thanks for the Quote to MythGriffin24)
agony_copy_by_scorpius02-d8cdlsm.pngshame_by_scorpius02-d8cdm6f.png
I've got a Nature Egg I haven't yet opened, and whenever she asks for it I always have a mini heart attack because I'm always afraid I'll accidentally click it. And if I had Gene Scrolls in my inventory the mini-heart-attacks would happen more often.

no they're mine you can't have them go away
I've got a Nature Egg I haven't yet opened, and whenever she asks for it I always have a mini heart attack because I'm always afraid I'll accidentally click it. And if I had Gene Scrolls in my inventory the mini-heart-attacks would happen more often.

no they're mine you can't have them go away
***** cW4AeEj.png UBaiWUV.png
tn0RSo5.png
qN1OyUr.png
UeSE1vI.png
Pgv53XB.png
Vs2WmBF.png
74HWAoj.png J7D1quC.png
mjtJ868.png
ll0CfnD.png
5hF3FGk.png
oxDm2Un.png