Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Crim I don't even
1 2 3 4
I expect the first time someone actually gives her a breed scroll, next time you visit Crim she wouldn't be a tundra any more. XD

Actually that would be really funny if it were a mechanic, and what she paid/asked for depended on her breed.
I expect the first time someone actually gives her a breed scroll, next time you visit Crim she wouldn't be a tundra any more. XD

Actually that would be really funny if it were a mechanic, and what she paid/asked for depended on her breed.
@Ankokou AUGH I actually laughed out loud over that. I can totally see Crim covered in all the jewelry and junk that you sold her, as a Skydancer with little newly-hatched first gen slaves fanning her sides.

I think I just discovered her ultimate plot.
@Ankokou AUGH I actually laughed out loud over that. I can totally see Crim covered in all the jewelry and junk that you sold her, as a Skydancer with little newly-hatched first gen slaves fanning her sides.

I think I just discovered her ultimate plot.
Crim asks me for eggs and scrolls all the time, and sometimes for familiars. I am just...lolno XD. I never have eggs just sitting in my hoard so luckily I can not accidentally accept them.
Crim asks me for eggs and scrolls all the time, and sometimes for familiars. I am just...lolno XD. I never have eggs just sitting in my hoard so luckily I can not accidentally accept them.
Back in July, she asked for an armband from the Shadowbinder's festival.

Which takes place in February..
Back in July, she asked for an armband from the Shadowbinder's festival.

Which takes place in February..
ccDyspX.png
@Ankokou nono, she sells them to the marketplace! and the dragons that hatch from the eggs have to go digging and scavenging for her all day... it totally makes sense, how else would she be able to afford to give us all money for junk? xp
@Ankokou nono, she sells them to the marketplace! and the dragons that hatch from the eggs have to go digging and scavenging for her all day... it totally makes sense, how else would she be able to afford to give us all money for junk? xp
3915_350.png
I still think she uses the eggs in an omlette why else does she ask for sticks, twigs and stones other than to make her fireplace and the metal she asks for makes the pan
I still think she uses the eggs in an omlette why else does she ask for sticks, twigs and stones other than to make her fireplace and the metal she asks for makes the pan
3DS Friend Code: 5300-9941-4980
#UnnamedIsValid .:. Nature Sales Thread .:. Strider Subspecies
crim is definatly reselling all those scrolls and eggs. How else would she get the treasure to keep buying all our junk for 500t! XD

(unless she has some poor obs/obs boy dragon chained up to give her double dark ranges hatchlings to sell =O she's mulberry/mulberry right? plently of obs/obs or mid/mid babies to sell XD)
crim is definatly reselling all those scrolls and eggs. How else would she get the treasure to keep buying all our junk for 500t! XD

(unless she has some poor obs/obs boy dragon chained up to give her double dark ranges hatchlings to sell =O she's mulberry/mulberry right? plently of obs/obs or mid/mid babies to sell XD)
RoFhatchlingbanner1_zps7e29e49b.jpg
Yeah, I'm lucky if Crim doesn't ask me for a scroll or a egg twice a day.
I barely ever have either and I never give her either even if I have them.
I believe there're a couple of memes about this as well...

@Akiri? Do you still have those memes about Crim?
Yeah, I'm lucky if Crim doesn't ask me for a scroll or a egg twice a day.
I barely ever have either and I never give her either even if I have them.
I believe there're a couple of memes about this as well...

@Akiri? Do you still have those memes about Crim?
'Why are you frowning?' -Temeraire's first words.
9PO79Ra.png kBLPNEQ.png
lol, yeah, Crim is always making outrageous offers, asking for scrolls and eggs and familiars... Some familiars are actually worth the trade though.
lol, yeah, Crim is always making outrageous offers, asking for scrolls and eggs and familiars... Some familiars are actually worth the trade though.
FRFlightPrideBannerWind_zps362d3fa9.png
Check out my ~ Pokemon Shop ~!
Ping me for my attention
I also sometimes wonder what she wants with a scroll of renaming.

Perhaps Pinkerton keeps changing his name out of embarrassment, but Crim keeps changing it back. :D

edit: And on a semi-related subject, Pinkerton just gave me a snapping turtle :T
I also sometimes wonder what she wants with a scroll of renaming.

Perhaps Pinkerton keeps changing his name out of embarrassment, but Crim keeps changing it back. :D

edit: And on a semi-related subject, Pinkerton just gave me a snapping turtle :T
ctFAI4k.gif
1 2 3 4