Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | helo
well i've actually been playing for a while, but i haven't explored the community side of things until now :I
so i figured why not. hi! i'm agnollstic. i like illustrative art, early 2000 fantasy MMOs, and wild animals! wildclaws are my favorite dragon because they look like raptors, and i am a massive nerd for dinosaurs

um. yeah! i plan to try and get more involved in this side of FR. excited to try and make new friends too <:
well i've actually been playing for a while, but i haven't explored the community side of things until now :I
so i figured why not. hi! i'm agnollstic. i like illustrative art, early 2000 fantasy MMOs, and wild animals! wildclaws are my favorite dragon because they look like raptors, and i am a massive nerd for dinosaurs

um. yeah! i plan to try and get more involved in this side of FR. excited to try and make new friends too <:
@agnollstic

Hello hello! And welcome to the forums of FR. Hope you have fun here! There's a Forum Game I'm playing called Color Wars, going on here. If you're interested, check it out.
@agnollstic

Hello hello! And welcome to the forums of FR. Hope you have fun here! There's a Forum Game I'm playing called Color Wars, going on here. If you're interested, check it out.
uCR5SCW.png
@agnollstic @FloatingInSpace

I really like art too! My favorite thing to draw is dragons. I actually first heard about FR when I was looking up Jessica (Neondragon) Peffer, the author of this awesome How To Draw A Dragon book (Dragons EVOLOUTION). The dragons here look similar to the ones she draws, so I am thinking she actually drew them! So cool!
@agnollstic @FloatingInSpace

I really like art too! My favorite thing to draw is dragons. I actually first heard about FR when I was looking up Jessica (Neondragon) Peffer, the author of this awesome How To Draw A Dragon book (Dragons EVOLOUTION). The dragons here look similar to the ones she draws, so I am thinking she actually drew them! So cool!
ahh helo there Floating! it's been so long since i last took part in any forum games, it's tempting! looks like fun tho <:

hi Crystal! I love drawing dragons too, that's like one of the oldest subjects i ever took part in drawing. probably what got me started drawing in the first place back when i was a lil 4 year old. the art here is marvelous I agree and it's absolutely one of the reasons why I love FR so much. it's easy to love and be inspired by virtual pets when they're so beautiful to begin with. i'll look up the work of Jessica Peffer, she sounds great!
ahh helo there Floating! it's been so long since i last took part in any forum games, it's tempting! looks like fun tho <:

hi Crystal! I love drawing dragons too, that's like one of the oldest subjects i ever took part in drawing. probably what got me started drawing in the first place back when i was a lil 4 year old. the art here is marvelous I agree and it's absolutely one of the reasons why I love FR so much. it's easy to love and be inspired by virtual pets when they're so beautiful to begin with. i'll look up the work of Jessica Peffer, she sounds great!
Hello there!
Hello there!
14ke1c9.png
20sd7y1.png 2h37k7o.png ienfvs.png 291ol80.png
helo Nowai :D
helo Nowai :D