Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | what do you do with battle things
i have two battle items and i dont know what to do with them
i have two battle items and i dont know what to do with them
@Cobalt101

What items, specifically? Battle stones go on your dragon in the coli. If you mean an item with a horned helmet in the corner, its just apparel.
@Cobalt101

What items, specifically? Battle stones go on your dragon in the coli. If you mean an item with a horned helmet in the corner, its just apparel.
..........................................................~FR+1~
Mod Tip: Site bugging out? Clear your cache. :)
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group.
GnWIkP6.gif
@Cobalt101

If you're having trouble, Culex's guide can help with this.
@Cobalt101

If you're having trouble, Culex's guide can help with this.
windh4.png
@cobalt101
The guide @WyvernVenom linked is extremely helpful!

To use any battle items, go to the coliseum. Prepare your party with the dragon you want to use the item on and then go into "abilities and stats." Some items require a specific level and you need to have the stone slot unlocked to equip said item. Once it's equipped, lock in your stones.
If its something like a potion, you can use it in the battle itself by selecting items and then using the item.
@cobalt101
The guide @WyvernVenom linked is extremely helpful!

To use any battle items, go to the coliseum. Prepare your party with the dragon you want to use the item on and then go into "abilities and stats." Some items require a specific level and you need to have the stone slot unlocked to equip said item. Once it's equipped, lock in your stones.
If its something like a potion, you can use it in the battle itself by selecting items and then using the item.
A L Y S H I I A A   O F   L I G H T N I N G   F L I G H T

Ory67nL.gif vnvMixy.gif jA0eni1.gif
Thanks so much guys for telling me this
Thanks so much guys for telling me this