Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Thanks for the help!
1 2 3
@Scream Oh my God, congratulations!! So glad you got him finally, he looks gorgeous.

Still no Male on the obs/obs/red Snapper front. Getting closer though, got a nest due to the hatch in a few days.
@Scream Oh my God, congratulations!! So glad you got him finally, he looks gorgeous.

Still no Male on the obs/obs/red Snapper front. Getting closer though, got a nest due to the hatch in a few days.
Heart.gif
FINALLY :D :D :D :D

Congratulations again formally.
FINALLY :D :D :D :D

Congratulations again formally.
tumblr_my4v1m6lsv1t5ju6yo2_r1_500.png
@Scream

Aww man. Thanks for helping! ^^
I'm saving up for glimmer for the hatchling-to-be, instead of gembond~ And I got Kaljaia's Dragonslayer accent waiting for him as well. It's gonna be so much fuuun~
@Scream

Aww man. Thanks for helping! ^^
I'm saving up for glimmer for the hatchling-to-be, instead of gembond~ And I got Kaljaia's Dragonslayer accent waiting for him as well. It's gonna be so much fuuun~
IzHIPhE.png aaa aaa
@Crowbar It wasn't too bad to be honest, although the dragon hoarding got kind of ridiculous (something like 2 pages of them?). I managed to make back most of what I put in though. @Ontzetten Thank you! I'm glad to be done as well :D @Psycho You and I both seem to have miserable luck. You better show me that snapper when you get it! Is it just me or are there a ridiculous number of black/black/red dragons in your lair for this project? @manojalpa I think you and I are still scheduled to breed dragons next month since you managed to get an obs/crim/white out of the last pair we matched up. @Dierdre I'm still breeding a lot of obs/blood/ice pairs for someone, but I'm working on expanding my obs/blood/white dragons. I could breed these two together next month and probably get you an obs/maroon-blood-crimson/white male? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15937236] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/159373/15937236_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16059591] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/160596/16059591_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Crowbar
It wasn't too bad to be honest, although the dragon hoarding got kind of ridiculous (something like 2 pages of them?). I managed to make back most of what I put in though.

@Ontzetten
Thank you! I'm glad to be done as well :D

@Psycho
You and I both seem to have miserable luck. You better show me that snapper when you get it! Is it just me or are there a ridiculous number of black/black/red dragons in your lair for this project?

@manojalpa
I think you and I are still scheduled to breed dragons next month since you managed to get an obs/crim/white out of the last pair we matched up.

@Dierdre
I'm still breeding a lot of obs/blood/ice pairs for someone, but I'm working on expanding my obs/blood/white dragons. I could breed these two together next month and probably get you an obs/maroon-blood-crimson/white male?

15937236_350.png

16059591_350.png
tumblr_o3xpxxgSCj1ucf4gpo1_500.png
@Scream Oh my goodness... They are absolute perfection. Where did you find them? For the life of me, I can't find anyone priced under 400 gems. So yes please! Red range doesn't matter, but obs/ white and Plague eyes is what I am looking for. Thank you so much!!!
@Scream Oh my goodness... They are absolute perfection. Where did you find them? For the life of me, I can't find anyone priced under 400 gems. So yes please! Red range doesn't matter, but obs/ white and Plague eyes is what I am looking for. Thank you so much!!!
IzHIPhE.png aaa aaa
@Shian Ah well, I hope the pretend image that's placeholding while he's out training is acceptable! Snaphance really did a great job with that accent :D

@Dierdre
I bred them both because I want to set up a pair that is obs/reddish/white with cry/face and spines versus smoke! I might have another pair that is spines or smoke versus underbelly. I don't mind breeding them together for now though because my other dragons are tied up breeding a dream dragon for someone else.
@Shian Ah well, I hope the pretend image that's placeholding while he's out training is acceptable! Snaphance really did a great job with that accent :D

@Dierdre
I bred them both because I want to set up a pair that is obs/reddish/white with cry/face and spines versus smoke! I might have another pair that is spines or smoke versus underbelly. I don't mind breeding them together for now though because my other dragons are tied up breeding a dream dragon for someone else.
@Scream Sounds good to me! :) Hopefully you will get your cry/fac with spines! And I'll keep my fingers crossed for a male cry/fac with whatever tert xD
@Scream Sounds good to me! :) Hopefully you will get your cry/fac with spines! And I'll keep my fingers crossed for a male cry/fac with whatever tert xD
IzHIPhE.png aaa aaa
@Dierdre
I think mainly what I need to do is upgrade my pairs so they aren't irishim x cryface because therein lies the path towards a million cryshim and irifacet dragons!

Spines is rarer than ub but last time I bred spines x crackle, two of them came out as spines.
@Dierdre
I think mainly what I need to do is upgrade my pairs so they aren't irishim x cryface because therein lies the path towards a million cryshim and irifacet dragons!

Spines is rarer than ub but last time I bred spines x crackle, two of them came out as spines.
@Scream True that. Iri/facet still sells well though, because facet...but loses favor if pitted against cry/fac. Ah I remember your ub/smoke rarity luck xD
@Scream True that. Iri/facet still sells well though, because facet...but loses favor if pitted against cry/fac. Ah I remember your ub/smoke rarity luck xD
IzHIPhE.png aaa aaa
Oh my gawd, it is so gorgeous, AWESOME! I am so happy for you! :D
Oh my gawd, it is so gorgeous, AWESOME! I am so happy for you! :D
sig_by_berneri-d8ee8sg.png
1 2 3