Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Auction House Mispost Lost-and-Found!
1 2 ... 140 141 142 143 144 ... 837 838
Umm, hey, I just grabbed a Fire Sprite for 575,000t. Someone missed a 0 there, I think. Unfortunately I forgot to take down the username.

Ping me or PM me with the sold message please and I'll return it to you. I really hope the original seller finds this post. I'll be checking this thread.
Umm, hey, I just grabbed a Fire Sprite for 575,000t. Someone missed a 0 there, I think. Unfortunately I forgot to take down the username.

Ping me or PM me with the sold message please and I'll return it to you. I really hope the original seller finds this post. I'll be checking this thread.
bump
bump
ldNLSdw.png
I bought a sprite today for very, very little money today.

I'm convinced, that was a mistake. If whoever misposted that sprite reads this: PM me and tell me which sprite it was and maybe a screenshot from your sale's message or time, just to prove it was yours.
I bought a sprite today for very, very little money today.

I'm convinced, that was a mistake. If whoever misposted that sprite reads this: PM me and tell me which sprite it was and maybe a screenshot from your sale's message or time, just to prove it was yours.

tumblr_ooiafsFgqG1w8tzaro7_75sq.gif_____tumblr_inline_n6kdvu56Os1qlye38.gif_____tumblr_ooiafsFgqG1w8tzaro8_75sq.gif

tumblr_osit221hKr1w8tzaro7_400.png
Bump
Bump
[quote name="Foffle" date=2015-08-09 07:41:16] Anyone misprice some festival skins? [/quote] I mis-listed the accent with the sunbeams coming down from the wings around that time, but I never keep my auction house messages--I'm just glad that I found this thread, in case anything happens again!
Foffle wrote on 2015-08-09:
Anyone misprice some festival skins?
I mis-listed the accent with the sunbeams coming down from the wings around that time, but I never keep my auction house messages--I'm just glad that I found this thread, in case anything happens again!
Hello,
I bought a 'Skin: Octoflyer' for 3000 trasure a few Minutes ago. [Aug 21, 2015 07:20:18]
It seems like it misses an zero, so I'd love to return it to the right User.

So if it is yours please send me an message with proof that it is yours, and I will gladly return it.

Hello,
I bought a 'Skin: Octoflyer' for 3000 trasure a few Minutes ago. [Aug 21, 2015 07:20:18]
It seems like it misses an zero, so I'd love to return it to the right User.

So if it is yours please send me an message with proof that it is yours, and I will gladly return it.

tumblr_o0ncn2oZfY1ua2z7fo4_r1_250.png
Ack, I just sold a Searing Jackalope for 170 T instead of 170 G, would be glad if it was returned to me! (I neeeed those gems)
Ack, I just sold a Searing Jackalope for 170 T instead of 170 G, would be glad if it was returned to me! (I neeeed those gems)
one day I'll add something fun here
DUMBEST MISTAKE EVER~!! X"D

I just sold a plague sprite for 2450 treasure instead of gems. I tried to cancel it but of course it was gone instantly. :(
If the lucky person who bought this is willing to return it please let me know.

UPDATE: *3 days later* My plaguey is gone foreverrrrrr! ! ! NooOOOoooooo! :O

..Lol, oh well. I can't blame them for keeping it.

To the person who bought my sprite: You're welcome, mate! I hope it made your day a bit brighter! 8D

Although I've accepted it, I really don't want this to happen to anyone else. It would be nice if there were more safeguards in place to prevent things like this from happening. Even something small like a delay between when an item is posted and when it appears in the auction house would give people a chance to cancel their mistakes.

Anyhoo~ GOOD LUCK to the other guy who lost his sprite. I really hope he finds this thread. ^w^

I just sold a plague sprite for 2450 treasure instead of gems. I tried to cancel it but of course it was gone instantly. :(

UPDATE: *3 days later* My plaguey is gone foreverrrrrr! ! ! NooOOOoooooo! :O

..Lol, oh well. I can't blame them for keeping it.

To the person who bought my sprite: You're welcome, mate! I hope it made your day a bit brighter! 8D

Although I've accepted it, I really don't want this to happen to anyone else. It would be nice if there were more safeguards in place to prevent things like this from happening. Even something small like a delay between when an item is posted and when it appears in the auction house would give people a chance to cancel their mistakes.

Anyhoo~ GOOD LUCK to the other guy who lost his sprite. I really hope he finds this thread. ^w^
[quote name="Draelien" date=2015-08-22 16:52:31] DUMBEST MISTAKE EVER~!! X"D I just sold a plague sprite for 2450 treasure instead of gems. I tried to cancel it but of course it was gone instantly. :( If the lucky person who bought this is willing to return it please let me know. [/quote] Might wanna check with @Broderick
Draelien wrote on 2015-08-22:

Might wanna check with @Broderick
touch-grass-i-cant-i-eated-it-all.gif
@FearfulTrickster

Hey thanks~! ^_^

It looks like Broderick's cheap sprite was purchased a few days ago. I should have included in my message that mine was sold today "Aug 22, 2015 16:27:21"

/////ugh, I feel so stupid right now. But I take comfort in the fact that others have made the same mistake. I'm going to triple check everything from now on! :3
@FearfulTrickster

Hey thanks~! ^_^

It looks like Broderick's cheap sprite was purchased a few days ago. I should have included in my message that mine was sold today "Aug 22, 2015 16:27:21"

/////ugh, I feel so stupid right now. But I take comfort in the fact that others have made the same mistake. I'm going to triple check everything from now on! :3
1 2 ... 140 141 142 143 144 ... 837 838