Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Newbie Giveaway Thread
1 2 ... 65 66 67 68 69 ... 85 86
@ChocoChat

Yes he is. :)
@ChocoChat

Yes he is. :)
Be aware guys - Light and Nature and going for dom like woah this week. There are no adults under 10k on the AH atm and even lvl 25s are being bought and exalted. O_o

Also a friendly reminder - these dragons are being given away for new players to get a start in their lairs. Eventually exalting a dragon after a few nests, or if it doesn't work with your lair anymore, probably isn't going to raise eyebrows.

However, snagging a dragon from here for dom is a great way to make sure you won't be getting any more free dragons. ;)
Be aware guys - Light and Nature and going for dom like woah this week. There are no adults under 10k on the AH atm and even lvl 25s are being bought and exalted. O_o

Also a friendly reminder - these dragons are being given away for new players to get a start in their lairs. Eventually exalting a dragon after a few nests, or if it doesn't work with your lair anymore, probably isn't going to raise eyebrows.

However, snagging a dragon from here for dom is a great way to make sure you won't be getting any more free dragons. ;)
jA0Unwf.gifijWAday.png
@Catalase Thank you, and either or both is find with me! THank you soooooo much!
@Catalase Thank you, and either or both is find with me! THank you soooooo much!
m2Ts0fA.png
@Catalase [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15597327] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/155974/15597327_350.png[/img] [/url] Could i have this guy and the red coatl, Coin? They are cool!!!!
@Catalase

15597327_350.png

Could i have this guy and the red coatl, Coin? They are cool!!!!
May the thunder scream as the lightning strikes.
2WbApPz.png
@Patti OOO, me likie! (I seem to like coatl males more than female XD) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15464587] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/154646/15464587_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Patti

OOO, me likie! (I seem to like coatl males more than female XD)

15464587_350.png
2WbApPz.png
@Catalase

It says coin cant be traded, do i not have enough lair space?

(also sorry to bother XD)
@Catalase

It says coin cant be traded, do i not have enough lair space?

(also sorry to bother XD)
2WbApPz.png
@WorldOfAssiah

Nope, that was my bad; he was wearing a piece of apparel I overlooked. Try again now. :)
@WorldOfAssiah

Nope, that was my bad; he was wearing a piece of apparel I overlooked. Try again now. :)
@pediem

Your Guardians take my breath away - may I please adopt any one if still available please?
I really need gene swaps with my own,,,,,,,#blownaway
@pediem

Your Guardians take my breath away - may I please adopt any one if still available please?
I really need gene swaps with my own,,,,,,,#blownaway
2i1fr40.jpg
@halloween3110

Thank you for the compliment! All of the ones in my post on p1 of this thread are still available. Pick one (pick a couple, even!) and I'll be happy to send them your way. :)
@halloween3110

Thank you for the compliment! All of the ones in my post on p1 of this thread are still available. Pick one (pick a couple, even!) and I'll be happy to send them your way. :)
@Patti @FarmGirl @Stingray @Caurus @Farmmom @pediem @vanderclute @JuniperLimb @Biteylizard @Evylrobot @Vikirnoff @StatelyJuffaWup @DirtSailor @Eforgey @Vicdragon @AwesomeAnime @Beff @dez29 @DanteC @uncoilingmist01 @youinfiniteapple @carollelogram @felidstar @AmePanda @Creatio @PixieDreams @DragonPromise @coolgirl66732 @MaiaArts @halloween3110 @Perception @Purrling @Colorofstars

Added a couple of Imp babs to mine, and took Laserator off, since I decided he makes too cute babies with Lime to pass up.
@Patti @FarmGirl @Stingray @Caurus @Farmmom @pediem @vanderclute @JuniperLimb @Biteylizard @Evylrobot @Vikirnoff @StatelyJuffaWup @DirtSailor @Eforgey @Vicdragon @AwesomeAnime @Beff @dez29 @DanteC @uncoilingmist01 @youinfiniteapple @carollelogram @felidstar @AmePanda @Creatio @PixieDreams @DragonPromise @coolgirl66732 @MaiaArts @halloween3110 @Perception @Purrling @Colorofstars

Added a couple of Imp babs to mine, and took Laserator off, since I decided he makes too cute babies with Lime to pass up.
1 2 ... 65 66 67 68 69 ... 85 86