Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Fight me
1 2 3 4
[quote name="lamarqueisdead" date=2015-08-17 13:20:19] So my name's Cosette, and I run an art business. I've been selling at comic conventions and Etsy although I'm not big enough to get my name out there yet. Currently I only sell fanart and I have been considering to add original pieces for months, but I've never produced anything I think is sell-worthy. My mom and I are prepping for SacAnime, a local anime con that I will be vending at and my first big con vending experience. I'm really nervous but also really excited. We've been spending the past six months making buttons, making and ordering photo prints, and organizing the living pizza sauce out of everything. *whispers* spreeeeaaaadsheeeeets School is starting up again in a week and I need to get ready because I've spent the past two weeks NOT ready. I will soon be moving into a duplex with two roommates (who I know very well from church) and my parents and I have been spending the past three weeks trying to make the thing livable again. Apparently the previous tenants thought that "routine maintenance" was a foreign concept. Personality? First things first, I'm as blunt as a busted pencil. I will not lie and I will not sugarcoat anything. Unfortunately, I can never tell the difference between honest and rude. People like my sense of humor. People like how I'm never afraid to speak my mind (because I hate when people conceal things from me) and how I'm willing to help when I can. Even little things, like giving my gummy worms to a girl who complained that she was hungry, or weird things, like trying to give my coat to a girl who was cold. I'm what I call a "workaholic". When I set my mind to something, I go full-on Workaholic Mode and won't stop for anything, even food (although I will go to the bathroom because it's hard to think with a full bladder). I'll spend hours on the computer organizing things and strive for perfectionism (as I am not only a workaholic, I am also a perfectionist) although I'm easily prone to procrastination if the stars don't align and I don't feel wholly invested in the project. [/quote] o dang bruh You must be a really good artist if you can sell your art at conventions and websites. At least you're with people you know. right? *smoll laugh* But those are good traits to have! I mean besides the fact you can't tell the difference between being rude and honest, but that's not your fault. And as they say, the truth hurts, am I right??? But those are good things too- I could never be a workaholic. I'm too lazy. I just lay around all day and do nothing basically lmao. I admire you, random person and thank you for telling me all of this.
lamarqueisdead wrote on 2015-08-17:
So my name's Cosette, and I run an art business.

I've been selling at comic conventions and Etsy although I'm not big enough to get my name out there yet. Currently I only sell fanart and I have been considering to add original pieces for months, but I've never produced anything I think is sell-worthy.

My mom and I are prepping for SacAnime, a local anime con that I will be vending at and my first big con vending experience. I'm really nervous but also really excited. We've been spending the past six months making buttons, making and ordering photo prints, and organizing the living pizza sauce out of everything.

*whispers* spreeeeaaaadsheeeeets

School is starting up again in a week and I need to get ready because I've spent the past two weeks NOT ready. I will soon be moving into a duplex with two roommates (who I know very well from church) and my parents and I have been spending the past three weeks trying to make the thing livable again. Apparently the previous tenants thought that "routine maintenance" was a foreign concept.

Personality? First things first, I'm as blunt as a busted pencil. I will not lie and I will not sugarcoat anything. Unfortunately, I can never tell the difference between honest and rude.

People like my sense of humor. People like how I'm never afraid to speak my mind (because I hate when people conceal things from me) and how I'm willing to help when I can. Even little things, like giving my gummy worms to a girl who complained that she was hungry, or weird things, like trying to give my coat to a girl who was cold.

I'm what I call a "workaholic". When I set my mind to something, I go full-on Workaholic Mode and won't stop for anything, even food (although I will go to the bathroom because it's hard to think with a full bladder). I'll spend hours on the computer organizing things and strive for perfectionism (as I am not only a workaholic, I am also a perfectionist) although I'm easily prone to procrastination if the stars don't align and I don't feel wholly invested in the project.
o dang bruh
You must be a really good artist if you can sell your art at conventions and websites.
At least you're with people you know. right? *smoll laugh*
But those are good traits to have! I mean besides the fact you can't tell the difference between being rude and honest, but that's not your fault. And as they say, the truth hurts, am I right???
But those are good things too-
I could never be a workaholic. I'm too lazy. I just lay around all day and do nothing basically lmao. I admire you, random person and thank you for telling me all of this.
Signature unavailable.
[quote name="stjarnor" date=2015-08-17 17:08:19] @FabuChinaChu - haha, thank you. I hope so too. ^^; do you have a favorite song by gorillaz, btw? I can't really pick just one from them. (also my name's becca, since I didn't tell you that in my previous post) [/quote] Tbh I can't pick just one either. *quickly runs off to glance through playlist on phone* I guess I'd have to go with The Swagga, at least for now lmao. (My name is Jayce, but I get called either Jay or Dog. Don't ask why Dog, it's a kinda long story and I don't wanna type it out right now since I'm on my laptop lel).
stjarnor wrote on 2015-08-17:
@FabuChinaChu - haha, thank you. I hope so too. ^^;
do you have a favorite song by gorillaz, btw? I can't really pick just one from them.

(also my name's becca, since I didn't tell you that in my previous post)
Tbh I can't pick just one either. *quickly runs off to glance through playlist on phone* I guess I'd have to go with The Swagga, at least for now lmao.
(My name is Jayce, but I get called either Jay or Dog. Don't ask why Dog, it's a kinda long story and I don't wanna type it out right now since I'm on my laptop lel).
Signature unavailable.
@FabuChinaChu - i've never heard of that song by them lmao. i guess i'll have to check it out sometime. :0
i've listened to every song on demon days and plastic beach but i haven't listened to most of the ones on their first album.
(oh and i've listened to their album The Fall as well)
@FabuChinaChu - i've never heard of that song by them lmao. i guess i'll have to check it out sometime. :0
i've listened to every song on demon days and plastic beach but i haven't listened to most of the ones on their first album.
(oh and i've listened to their album The Fall as well)
tumblr_mp6icgbVr81rm6jd7o1_500.png
[quote name="stjarnor" date=2015-08-17 17:34:16] @FabuChinaChu - i've never heard of that song by them lmao. i guess i'll have to check it out sometime. :0 i've listened to every song on demon days and plastic beach but i haven't listened to most of the ones on their first album. [/quote] I used to listen to them back in like??? 2012??? 2013?? No idea, but I stopped for a while and I started listening to them again near the end of last year. So far I've listened to the entire Demon Days and Gorillaz albums and most of the Plastic Beach songs. And The Swagga makes me rlly happy just because of 2-D yelling WOO at the beginning of the song lmao.
I used to listen to them back in like??? 2012??? 2013?? No idea, but I stopped for a while and I started listening to them again near the end of last year. So far I've listened to the entire Demon Days and Gorillaz albums and most of the Plastic Beach songs.
And The Swagga makes me rlly happy just because of 2-D yelling WOO at the beginning of the song lmao.
Signature unavailable.
@FabuChinaChu - i only just started listening to them back in march.

listening to it now. :')

[quote name="stjarnor" date=2015-08-17 17:42:49] @FabuChinaChu - i only just started listening to them back in march. listening to it now. :') [/quote] I am v lazy so I still have a bunch of songs to listen to lmao. I have a lot of catching up to do. And aw yeeee :^)

I am v lazy so I still have a bunch of songs to listen to lmao.
I have a lot of catching up to do.
And aw yeeee :^)
Signature unavailable.
@FabuChinaChu - i like it, i can't say it's one of my favorites from them but i do like it. reminds me a bit of O Green World.

which songs have you not listened to? :o
@FabuChinaChu - i like it, i can't say it's one of my favorites from them but i do like it. reminds me a bit of O Green World.

[quote name="stjarnor" date=2015-08-17 17:45:57] @FabuChinaChu - i like it, i can't say it's one of my favorites from them but i do like it. reminds me a bit of O Green World. which songs have you not listened to? :o [/quote] *sweats loudly* No idea of the names, but there's still a few albums I need to listen to. My uncle said he was gonna give me all the CDs he has of them (which he said he has them all because he's been listening to them since they first started pretty much) but he hasn't yet :'^( I wanted to wait for him to give me the CDs and listen to the albums then, but he hasn't found them yet so I'm probably gonna have to buy them myself.

*sweats loudly* No idea of the names, but there's still a few albums I need to listen to. My uncle said he was gonna give me all the CDs he has of them (which he said he has them all because he's been listening to them since they first started pretty much) but he hasn't yet :'^(
I wanted to wait for him to give me the CDs and listen to the albums then, but he hasn't found them yet so I'm probably gonna have to buy them myself.
Signature unavailable.
i came for a fight now im here for the intros

haha..... hi hi my name is tony. i'm lazy and prone to getting sick every other week and i have a talent for turning everything i say into communist propaganda. im currently putting together my clan lore with my Cool Dragons on my front page (aka the important guys). i'm into k-pop and hockey and sometimes reading about witchcraft... all that good stuff.

basically, im a loser but i can look cool which is what matters.
i came for a fight now im here for the intros

haha..... hi hi my name is tony. i'm lazy and prone to getting sick every other week and i have a talent for turning everything i say into communist propaganda. im currently putting together my clan lore with my Cool Dragons on my front page (aka the important guys). i'm into k-pop and hockey and sometimes reading about witchcraft... all that good stuff.

basically, im a loser but i can look cool which is what matters.
@FabuChinaChu - ahh that's nice that you two share the same interest!!
couldn't you just listen to the album's online though?

btw do you have a tumblr? jw cause lot's of people here seem to have one
@FabuChinaChu - ahh that's nice that you two share the same interest!!
couldn't you just listen to the album's online though?

btw do you have a tumblr? jw cause lot's of people here seem to have one
1 2 3 4