Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Fight me
1 2 3 4
[quote name="Sirrush88" date=2015-08-17 18:43:31] @FabuChinaChu HI. Nice to meet you :3 About me? Let's see. I'm energetic and talkative, with a love of writing and role playing. I am generally kind and trusting, but I have an insensitive sense of humor, and I am not ashamed of it :D I am currently working on opening a comic book store. Otherwise, I do a lot of text RP and am editing a novel manuscript. I have a master's degree in history, and wrote my thesis on anti-Napoleon sentiments in American newspapers. [/quote] I'm like your opposite when it comes to energy and talking lmao. Well, minus the energetic part. I can't sit still for very long. !! That's all so cool though! I myself enjoy dark humor sooo :^) And if you open that comic book store, that'd be so cool-
Sirrush88 wrote on 2015-08-17:
@FabuChinaChu

HI. Nice to meet you :3

About me?

Let's see. I'm energetic and talkative, with a love of writing and role playing. I am generally kind and trusting, but I have an insensitive sense of humor, and I am not ashamed of it :D

I am currently working on opening a comic book store. Otherwise, I do a lot of text RP and am editing a novel manuscript. I have a master's degree in history, and wrote my thesis on anti-Napoleon sentiments in American newspapers.
I'm like your opposite when it comes to energy and talking lmao. Well, minus the energetic part. I can't sit still for very long.
!! That's all so cool though! I myself enjoy dark humor sooo :^)
And if you open that comic book store, that'd be so cool-
Signature unavailable.
[quote name="Sirrush88" date=2015-08-17 18:43:31] @FabuChinaChu HI. Nice to meet you :3 About me? Let's see. I'm energetic and talkative, with a love of writing and role playing. I am generally kind and trusting, but I have an insensitive sense of humor, and I am not ashamed of it :D I am currently working on opening a comic book store. Otherwise, I do a lot of text RP and am editing a novel manuscript. I have a master's degree in history, and wrote my thesis on anti-Napoleon sentiments in American newspapers. [/quote] I'm your opposite when it comes to talking lmao. But that's all so cool! I myself enjoy dark humor sooo :^) And if you open that comic book store, that'd be so cool-
Sirrush88 wrote on 2015-08-17:
@FabuChinaChu

HI. Nice to meet you :3

About me?

Let's see. I'm energetic and talkative, with a love of writing and role playing. I am generally kind and trusting, but I have an insensitive sense of humor, and I am not ashamed of it :D

I am currently working on opening a comic book store. Otherwise, I do a lot of text RP and am editing a novel manuscript. I have a master's degree in history, and wrote my thesis on anti-Napoleon sentiments in American newspapers.
I'm your opposite when it comes to talking lmao. But that's all so cool! I myself enjoy dark humor sooo :^)
And if you open that comic book store, that'd be so cool-
Signature unavailable.
1 2 3 4