Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Parasite Introduction?
1 2 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 151
So, ah. I forget to mention this above, but in my hyped state, I'd missed the bit in rule 1 where it says you have to get your parasite from the pre-existing lines. Ended up going out and getting a kid from the AH, named her Sadako, because someone other than me has to have read the books, right?

Would it be okay with y'all if, in addition to the official parasite game, I played my own little game on the side, flooding the world with Sadako clones? I got lots of time on my hands, you see.
So, ah. I forget to mention this above, but in my hyped state, I'd missed the bit in rule 1 where it says you have to get your parasite from the pre-existing lines. Ended up going out and getting a kid from the AH, named her Sadako, because someone other than me has to have read the books, right?

Would it be okay with y'all if, in addition to the official parasite game, I played my own little game on the side, flooding the world with Sadako clones? I got lots of time on my hands, you see.
m2utnBV.png
And on your left you'll see the only unemployed person in the entire Lightning flight.
(If you respond to me, please ping! No posting history is a drag, man.)
um i have had like 2 parasite breeding and now i really am feeling like doing another one, so if someone has another parasite, could i get it?
um i have had like 2 parasite breeding and now i really am feeling like doing another one, so if someone has another parasite, could i get it?
Agrina/ Lena, she/ her pronouns, FR +0
ghostly_aura_by_dogi_crimson-da52936.gif tririddlebadge21_by_dragoonwys-dazbx1q.png
Meli has hatched her egg! If you want him send a crossroads for Hyde. He's the last one on page 6 in my lair. I think I bought Meli for 5k so if someone wants him I'd love to get that much for him. [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/158716/15871556_350.png[/img]
Meli has hatched her egg!
If you want him send a crossroads for Hyde. He's the last one on page 6 in my lair.
I think I bought Meli for 5k so if someone wants him I'd love to get that much for him.

15871556_350.png
hehe i was the one who sold you meli, i will buy him now.
hehe i was the one who sold you meli, i will buy him now.
ghostly_aura_by_dogi_crimson-da52936.gif tririddlebadge21_by_dragoonwys-dazbx1q.png
*lurks* I need pale parasites SO DESPERATELY.
*lurks* I need pale parasites SO DESPERATELY.
NPpR96f.png
Can someone ping me if they've got a babby for sale?
Can someone ping me if they've got a babby for sale?
m2utnBV.png
And on your left you'll see the only unemployed person in the entire Lightning flight.
Giving away parasites in my lair as i am clearing out my lair.
Giving away parasites in my lair as i am clearing out my lair.
@Jade
could i get a male and a female parasite?
@Jade
could i get a male and a female parasite?
@Agrina
Yup I'll send a couple over
@Agrina
Yup I'll send a couple over
:I One egg. Dammit, Kyösti, not even parasites want you to father their children. Please join me in shaming the baby-daddy until he breaks psychologically: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15242337] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/152424/15242337_350.png[/img] [/url]
:I

One egg. Dammit, Kyösti, not even parasites want you to father their children.

Please join me in shaming the baby-daddy until he breaks psychologically:

15242337_350.png
m2utnBV.png
1 2 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 151