Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Parasite Introduction?
1 2 ... 144 145 146 147 148 ... 150 151
@Agrina oh, thanks for letting me know! I kinda feel sprry for the poor guy, haha :P
@Agrina oh, thanks for letting me know! I kinda feel sprry for the poor guy, haha :P
THE EYE HOARDER OF SORNIETH.

Flatfin Enjoyer
@dracocharky
the nest will hatch in three or 4 days.
@dracocharky
the nest will hatch in three or 4 days.
Agrina/ Lena, she/ her pronouns, FR +0
ghostly_aura_by_dogi_crimson-da52936.gif tririddlebadge21_by_dragoonwys-dazbx1q.png
I'm looking for a Female Parasite hatchling if anyone hatches some soon.
I'm looking for a Female Parasite hatchling if anyone hatches some soon.
tumblr_njfio0XO1O1u8m70ho2_250.png
@Whidbeyakiko @dracocharky i just found out all parasites in my nest are female. so come claim whichever one you want. (oh and just a heads up- they are all mostly lime green)
@Whidbeyakiko @dracocharky i just found out all parasites in my nest are female. so come claim whichever one you want. (oh and just a heads up- they are all mostly lime green)
Agrina/ Lena, she/ her pronouns, FR +0
ghostly_aura_by_dogi_crimson-da52936.gif tririddlebadge21_by_dragoonwys-dazbx1q.png
@Agrina

Awesome! Thanks :D
@Agrina

Awesome! Thanks :D
tumblr_njfio0XO1O1u8m70ho2_250.png
Meli has ONE egg on the way!
Meli has ONE egg on the way!
Hello, I'm new. Does anyone have a spare parasite 4 me? To start with
Hello, I'm new. Does anyone have a spare parasite 4 me? To start with
AR9M5E4.pnghXqmr1g.png
Oh, I am ON this. Anyone got a gross monster baby for me?
Oh, I am ON this. Anyone got a gross monster baby for me?
m2utnBV.png
And on your left you'll see the only unemployed person in the entire Lightning flight.
(If you respond to me, please ping! No posting history is a drag, man.)
Yeah I might play if it weren't a rule that you had to exalt. What if I actually like a dragon? Flamecaller forbid.
Yeah I might play if it weren't a rule that you had to exalt. What if I actually like a dragon? Flamecaller forbid.
cPW6H3E.png
Dear people who like this, but want a parasite pet instead of a breeder:
1. Breed/find nest of multiple eggs from parasite parent.
2. Keep ONLY ONE. This is so that line of parasites can continiue.
3. Do not breed this dragon. This way, it can still be a lore-abiding parasite without, y'know, dying.

Protip: Take your new parasite from a 4 or 5-egg clutch. This ups the likelihood of the parent parasite's line spreading without breeding yours.

...So, I'd assume this is probably either A. Disallowed, or B. How everybody did it the whole time. Either way, your new parasite can be a parasite in their bio without "Playing the game". You could also create a faux-parasite from a Gen 1, making it follow the same premise, but not being "official," per se.

...I hope this helped somebody ;o-o
Dear people who like this, but want a parasite pet instead of a breeder:
1. Breed/find nest of multiple eggs from parasite parent.
2. Keep ONLY ONE. This is so that line of parasites can continiue.
3. Do not breed this dragon. This way, it can still be a lore-abiding parasite without, y'know, dying.

Protip: Take your new parasite from a 4 or 5-egg clutch. This ups the likelihood of the parent parasite's line spreading without breeding yours.

...So, I'd assume this is probably either A. Disallowed, or B. How everybody did it the whole time. Either way, your new parasite can be a parasite in their bio without "Playing the game". You could also create a faux-parasite from a Gen 1, making it follow the same premise, but not being "official," per se.

...I hope this helped somebody ;o-o
wofr_by_epicdragon99-da5ra91.png
1 2 ... 144 145 146 147 148 ... 150 151