Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S/T] Dragons up for Grabs!
Hi there! Looking to start a new thread that I can constantly update with Dragons that I breed, sort of like a store. I'll post them here when they pop out and try to generate interest in these beautiful creatures =] All the Dragons I post on this thread will be available for either buying outright with treasure/gems or trading. Simply mention who you are interested in and what you're offering. Always up to haggling :D So now, off to the Dragons. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=518974] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/5190/518974_350.png[/img] [/url] This wonderful male Pearlcatcher is Rust/Midnight/Stone and was just recently hatched along with his sister below. He is looking for a happy home and I'm trying to find him one =] So those are the dragons I'm starting out with. I'll post more as I get them and remove the ones that find adopters.
Hi there! Looking to start a new thread that I can constantly update with Dragons that I breed, sort of like a store. I'll post them here when they pop out and try to generate interest in these beautiful creatures =]

All the Dragons I post on this thread will be available for either buying outright with treasure/gems or trading. Simply mention who you are interested in and what you're offering. Always up to haggling :D

So now, off to the Dragons.

518974_350.png

This wonderful male Pearlcatcher is Rust/Midnight/Stone and was just recently hatched along with his sister below. He is looking for a happy home and I'm trying to find him one =]

So those are the dragons I'm starting out with. I'll post more as I get them and remove the ones that find adopters.
Thistle Fae is nice~ Good luck selling them
Thistle Fae is nice~ Good luck selling them
Seeking Old Dragons! Forever collecting October 1st 2013 dragons. Previously BeingOfNature
anim_86a53b49-f48f-6cb4-b922-5902a73d3a36.gif
Old Art Thread
3DS FC: 0259-0316-2794 Pokemon Y
Bump for the bf. ^^
Bump for the bf. ^^
daniellesshopthingdone.png
The female Pearlcatcher has been removed because it has been reserved by @Mirenn. The rest of the dragons are still looking for happy home =]
The female Pearlcatcher has been removed because it has been reserved by @Mirenn. The rest of the dragons are still looking for happy home =]
Bump in the night =]
Bump in the night =]
Last bump before I exact the dark pair =]
Last bump before I exact the dark pair =]