Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Words on the Wind, August 2015
1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 ... 69 70
@Nurylon

I entered the caption contest, not the comic contest, but yeah good idea. I should do that. Thanks!
@Nurylon

I entered the caption contest, not the comic contest, but yeah good idea. I should do that. Thanks!
kUL6lb9.png
those new genes tho
those new genes tho
he/they
So sad about pings, especially since there's still no search function for the forums or post history or... anything useful to keep track of posts, and they move quickly and you aren't even allowed to bump older stuff periodically so you can get at it again. Making a bunch of browser bookmarks is a pretty unsatisfactory fix long term, and I'd feel way better about it if I knew eventually we were going to have some tools to keep track of forum posts.
So sad about pings, especially since there's still no search function for the forums or post history or... anything useful to keep track of posts, and they move quickly and you aren't even allowed to bump older stuff periodically so you can get at it again. Making a bunch of browser bookmarks is a pretty unsatisfactory fix long term, and I'd feel way better about it if I knew eventually we were going to have some tools to keep track of forum posts.
K7VDc51.png
A life is a journey, a journey is a story, a story is a treasure. (Motto of Clan Troubadour)

*I send and am happy to receive in character PMs!*
tumblr_ntz8d7CUWK1ueyht5o1_100.png
@Aequorin @Undel
Do you guys ever need new feature testers? (as in for the new trading system)

Like volunteers and the like?
@Aequorin @Undel
Do you guys ever need new feature testers? (as in for the new trading system)

Like volunteers and the like?
Sigs.png
@Tiriea Here ya go [img]http://www.graceapp.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/e0e10d513dc9d4bdb6d4a0dbf5d73781.gif[/img]
@Tiriea

Here ya go

e0e10d513dc9d4bdb6d4a0dbf5d73781.gif
9P7od2r.gifD3EnY5k.jpgNATURE*DOM0YHwyMk.png
I ADORE the new genes
I ADORE the new genes
654.png 253.png 197.png 158.png 715.png 448.png
@TwoJay Thank yoouu! lol [img]http://www.graceapp.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/e0e10d513dc9d4bdb6d4a0dbf5d73781.gif[/img]
@TwoJay Thank yoouu! lol

e0e10d513dc9d4bdb6d4a0dbf5d73781.gif
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
@admins (anyone)

As many of us ping ourselves, why dont you guys try to get the forum search back up? It would allow us to find posts that we are looking for and help us find our own.

I dont know how much room it takes on ur guy's servers but a small step with the forum search may help alot of us out
@admins (anyone)

As many of us ping ourselves, why dont you guys try to get the forum search back up? It would allow us to find posts that we are looking for and help us find our own.

I dont know how much room it takes on ur guy's servers but a small step with the forum search may help alot of us out
tumblr_nxakgmotTS1sewok3o3_250.png
omgomgomgomgomg new genes!!!!!!! Better than jeans on clearance!

(you get my joke?)
omgomgomgomgomg new genes!!!!!!! Better than jeans on clearance!

(you get my joke?)
Hmm... My Clan has vowed to have ripple/current in honor of the Tidelord, but I think the Cobra King may find a way to get this gene in... *OceanCurrent starts devising ways in which these dragons could be incorporated into the Water Clan*
Hmm... My Clan has vowed to have ripple/current in honor of the Tidelord, but I think the Cobra King may find a way to get this gene in... *OceanCurrent starts devising ways in which these dragons could be incorporated into the Water Clan*
mlHpBMC.png
9hqcHsy.png
ZxAR91S.png
HkZAJYc.png
watervs1.pngHbzShnh.pngmbWgKmD.pngwatershieldr.png
1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 ... 69 70