Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Dun dun dunnnn!
1 2
Hallo!! I am one of the many nubs that just signed up with this recent open registration!
My friend told me about FR a while ago, and so I was really excited when he let me know that registration was opening up. He also was kind enough to gift me with a couple of awesomely hideous sweaters which I will cherish UNTIL THE END OF TIME! *insert obligatory flex pose here*

So far, I am completely addicted to FR :3 I'm really looking forward to helping with dominance related things and I am currently obsessed with the Coliseum. I have this unnatural desire to max level a bunch of dragons.

And since I don't want this to be insanely long, my non-FR hobbies include (but are totally not limited to): gardening, hiking, camping, and my doge. Woo! Cheers! ^_^
Hallo!! I am one of the many nubs that just signed up with this recent open registration!
My friend told me about FR a while ago, and so I was really excited when he let me know that registration was opening up. He also was kind enough to gift me with a couple of awesomely hideous sweaters which I will cherish UNTIL THE END OF TIME! *insert obligatory flex pose here*

So far, I am completely addicted to FR :3 I'm really looking forward to helping with dominance related things and I am currently obsessed with the Coliseum. I have this unnatural desire to max level a bunch of dragons.

And since I don't want this to be insanely long, my non-FR hobbies include (but are totally not limited to): gardening, hiking, camping, and my doge. Woo! Cheers! ^_^
tumblr_inline_ofoo1lSs6W1tfmvub_100.png        Nature is forever

female · she/her
Please ping me in forums
Lore · For Sale · Avatar
:3 You are not like me, yet I have to say, I liek you.
:3 You are not like me, yet I have to say, I liek you.
Hey there, it's nice to meet you!
Hey there, it's nice to meet you!
14ke1c9.png
20sd7y1.png 2h37k7o.png ienfvs.png 291ol80.png
@Kuraiyuki Lol!!! Its good to not be too much alike anyway! I can only imagine having two of me running around the world - it'd be pure havoc! I can't handle one of me, let alone two. xD!

@Nowai Your username is the best!! And thank you! ^-^
@Kuraiyuki Lol!!! Its good to not be too much alike anyway! I can only imagine having two of me running around the world - it'd be pure havoc! I can't handle one of me, let alone two. xD!

@Nowai Your username is the best!! And thank you! ^-^

female · she/her
Please ping me in forums
Lore · For Sale · Avatar
@Tzinoka Thank you, I am not a very creative person when it comes to names.
And I must say, I do love your dragon avatar.
@Tzinoka Thank you, I am not a very creative person when it comes to names.
And I must say, I do love your dragon avatar.
14ke1c9.png
20sd7y1.png 2h37k7o.png ienfvs.png 291ol80.png
Welcome to FR and i've send you a gift ;)
Welcome to FR and i've send you a gift ;)
@AyaIceWolf Wow! Those are both gorgeous! Thank you so much! If its okay with you, I would just like to keep one of them. I have hatchlings on the way and need to save up a bit more to expand my lair for more (I've been putting too much into the Coliseum lol).
@AyaIceWolf Wow! Those are both gorgeous! Thank you so much! If its okay with you, I would just like to keep one of them. I have hatchlings on the way and need to save up a bit more to expand my lair for more (I've been putting too much into the Coliseum lol).

female · she/her
Please ping me in forums
Lore · For Sale · Avatar
@Tzinoka ofcourse i don't mind that hun ;) i'm already glad i could give one atleast a home ;)
@Tzinoka ofcourse i don't mind that hun ;) i'm already glad i could give one atleast a home ;)
@AyaIceWolf I'm such a sucker for anything purple! And he is so vibrant and beautiful! I can't wait to find a match to breed him with, oh my gosh.
@AyaIceWolf I'm such a sucker for anything purple! And he is so vibrant and beautiful! I can't wait to find a match to breed him with, oh my gosh.

female · she/her
Please ping me in forums
Lore · For Sale · Avatar
@nowai Haha, neither am I! I have been using this username for things since my high school years. It works out though since it is never taken. And if I need to use a male name for something, I usually switch the O and the A and make it Tzinako, bahaha! XD!
@nowai Haha, neither am I! I have been using this username for things since my high school years. It works out though since it is never taken. And if I need to use a male name for something, I usually switch the O and the A and make it Tzinako, bahaha! XD!

female · she/her
Please ping me in forums
Lore · For Sale · Avatar
1 2