Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Words on the Wind, August 2015
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 69 70
Those new genes look amazing :D
Those new genes look amazing :D
dLxsQW7.png ***
Brittany
She/Her or They/Them
FR + 3
L8bbLC3.png
d8kVeqZ.gif
i cannot wait for those new genes!
i cannot wait for those new genes!
zaIUUhT.png6RccYha.gif
Dude, those new genes look so awesome, I'm really excited!
Dude, those new genes look so awesome, I'm really excited!
So excited for the new genes! :D and I can't believe I got my caption chosen
So excited for the new genes! :D and I can't believe I got my caption chosen
kUL6lb9.png
Whoa - those genes are going to be awesome just from a breeding perspective. It'll make it less likely that I'll eventually exalt pairs with those genes because of all of the color combination chances.
Whoa - those genes are going to be awesome just from a breeding perspective. It'll make it less likely that I'll eventually exalt pairs with those genes because of all of the color combination chances.
ew9u8Xp.png
Oh those Fae's are beautiful:)
Oh those Fae's are beautiful:)
73127854.png
Lonely, shy & in need of friends? Read Misaki's Bio.

Item Wishlist | [LF] Pearl XXY/XYY G1 (M), Sanguine XXY, XYY G1 (M)
so excited!!
so excited!!
K6TNbNL.pnggnd7XS8.pngKBrR3YL.pngipiaOGP.pngLrK9u2q.png
Wow, I am so excited for Poison/Toxic!! They look amazing, and I love that it pulls the accent from somewhere else in the color wheel!! I'll be able to make poison dart dragons!!!
Wow, I am so excited for Poison/Toxic!! They look amazing, and I love that it pulls the accent from somewhere else in the color wheel!! I'll be able to make poison dart dragons!!!
I am so excited about everything but aaaaah those genes I NEED
I am so excited about everything but aaaaah those genes I NEED
“blaireau’s
@Aequorin pleace tell me if i got this rite!

OAO Are ya saying that the "Poison & Toxin" randome colore will be always randome?! OMG I hope so! Like Pink prim and then red accent. Then another time pink prim then green accents?! THAT WOULD BE AMAZING! If it is not, will there be a gene like that in the future?

OOOO or if there is a chance of 10 outcomes from a prime and there is a % chand of getting a certain color out of the 10, like that at Baldwin's Bubbling Brew with transmutation compound? and you can only get the same prim and sek again if the colors are the same?!

I'm getting exited! I'm getting really excited!

EX: red bass with blue accent color boy, with a red bass with a blue accent color girl would give you a red bass with blue accent color babys?
But if you have a
Green bass and Yellow accent color boy, with a Green bass Red accent color Girl. the accent color is random agen

Or it could be set up as it is now with the colors!

Ex: white bass with Leaf accent color boy and White bass with swamp accent color girl.
Babies would be white base and accent color would be one of the following.... Leaf, Green, Avocado, or swamp!

Hmmmm?.... but how would that work with gening with a scroll?..... Maybe the scroll would be automatically set for 1 color and the babys only have a chans at the different colors! >x3

so lets say Maize will always give you royal as its accent color and lets say Pink gives you always leaf accent color wen you use a Scroll.
the prim of the babys would be one of Maize, Rose, or Pink But the accent color would be Royal to Leaf! http://fr.fintastic.net./?id=1,66,18,39,0,0,1

now let say one of the babys is prime Rose and accent colors Steel and it breed with a White Prime and a accent colors is seafome
The? babies ?would have a chance?at http://fr.fintastic.net./?id=67,2,25,31,0,0,1

and if your lucky that is the only way to make a Maize Prime and a caribbean accent colors

OwO Oooo the posibilutes! X'3 I so hope this becomes a thing! In?the future.

IF not pleace tell me now! So I? do not go on a tangent? on figering this out for you gize.

I'm Comeing up with Ideas off the wazu here! pleace stop me if you can!
@Aequorin pleace tell me if i got this rite!

OAO Are ya saying that the "Poison & Toxin" randome colore will be always randome?! OMG I hope so! Like Pink prim and then red accent. Then another time pink prim then green accents?! THAT WOULD BE AMAZING! If it is not, will there be a gene like that in the future?

OOOO or if there is a chance of 10 outcomes from a prime and there is a % chand of getting a certain color out of the 10, like that at Baldwin's Bubbling Brew with transmutation compound? and you can only get the same prim and sek again if the colors are the same?!

I'm getting exited! I'm getting really excited!

EX: red bass with blue accent color boy, with a red bass with a blue accent color girl would give you a red bass with blue accent color babys?
But if you have a
Green bass and Yellow accent color boy, with a Green bass Red accent color Girl. the accent color is random agen

Or it could be set up as it is now with the colors!

Ex: white bass with Leaf accent color boy and White bass with swamp accent color girl.
Babies would be white base and accent color would be one of the following.... Leaf, Green, Avocado, or swamp!

Hmmmm?.... but how would that work with gening with a scroll?..... Maybe the scroll would be automatically set for 1 color and the babys only have a chans at the different colors! >x3

so lets say Maize will always give you royal as its accent color and lets say Pink gives you always leaf accent color wen you use a Scroll.
the prim of the babys would be one of Maize, Rose, or Pink But the accent color would be Royal to Leaf! http://fr.fintastic.net./?id=1,66,18,39,0,0,1

now let say one of the babys is prime Rose and accent colors Steel and it breed with a White Prime and a accent colors is seafome
The? babies ?would have a chance?at http://fr.fintastic.net./?id=67,2,25,31,0,0,1

and if your lucky that is the only way to make a Maize Prime and a caribbean accent colors

OwO Oooo the posibilutes! X'3 I so hope this becomes a thing! In?the future.

IF not pleace tell me now! So I? do not go on a tangent? on figering this out for you gize.

I'm Comeing up with Ideas off the wazu here! pleace stop me if you can!
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 69 70