Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Words on the Wind, August 2015
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 69 70
Looove the look on Poison and Toxin.. are they treasure genes?

Also REALLY NEED MORE SPACE!!! When is there coming word out about lairspace? Nothing on the Q & A even though many asked several times. Would looove loove to hear if there is anything in the works about lair space and the pricing of lair space.
Looove the look on Poison and Toxin.. are they treasure genes?

Also REALLY NEED MORE SPACE!!! When is there coming word out about lairspace? Nothing on the Q & A even though many asked several times. Would looove loove to hear if there is anything in the works about lair space and the pricing of lair space.
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

I LEFT FR AND GIVEN AWAY MY STUFF.
Well, I know what I'm doing when they come out :)

Sitting in the Scrying Workshop for HOURS
Well, I know what I'm doing when they come out :)

Sitting in the Scrying Workshop for HOURS
output_43i3Yr.gif
oooh the new genes look interesting *_*
oooh the new genes look interesting *_*
ism0MYQ.pngoKlBAFC.png kRnGBHl.gif
FR +10
I have to say, I'm very much looking forward to the new Crossroads, but it's going to be such a pain with dom raffles.
I have to say, I'm very much looking forward to the new Crossroads, but it's going to be such a pain with dom raffles.
SVbOCPL.png
[quote name="Paleh" date=2015-08-14 05:41:41] I'm not sure if this was already asked, but will the accent colors for toxic and poison match up to actual colors on the color wheel? For example, the coal accent looks an awful lot like ivory, so if you were to put a ivory underbelly on it, would it match the accent color perfectly? Or are the colors picked somewhat randomly, with any resemblance to official colors being coincidental? [/quote] [br] @Paleh, they are picked somewhat randomly, though it may be possible to find colors that are very close to the accent color.
Paleh wrote on 2015-08-14:
I'm not sure if this was already asked, but will the accent colors for toxic and poison match up to actual colors on the color wheel? For example, the coal accent looks an awful lot like ivory, so if you were to put a ivory underbelly on it, would it match the accent color perfectly? Or are the colors picked somewhat randomly, with any resemblance to official colors being coincidental?

@Paleh, they are picked somewhat randomly, though it may be possible to find colors that are very close to the accent color.
Poison and toxic are looking amazing!
Poison and toxic are looking amazing!
I understand getting rid of old pings to clear up db space, but why not look into adding a "saved forum" feature to support those who use them to save important topics?
I understand getting rid of old pings to clear up db space, but why not look into adding a "saved forum" feature to support those who use them to save important topics?
SL_Banner_zpspwhf2tkl.png
Congrats to the winneers!

And HOLY CLAM THOSE GENES ARE AMAZING
They're going to make for interesting dragons, though I kinda see them to be difficult to pair up. I see very colorful dragons in the future.
Congrats to the winneers!

And HOLY CLAM THOSE GENES ARE AMAZING
They're going to make for interesting dragons, though I kinda see them to be difficult to pair up. I see very colorful dragons in the future.
qo9Km7P.png W0E74o1.png FR TIME +9H
I can't believe I won the caption contest! 0: !!!!

Also, those comics look amazing and whoa, poisonous dragons! I love the idea of having very different colors show up (;
I can't believe I won the caption contest! 0: !!!!

Also, those comics look amazing and whoa, poisonous dragons! I love the idea of having very different colors show up (;
OAgM9ob.png
Loving those new genes, omg so amazing!!
Loving those new genes, omg so amazing!!
3UQGyNs.png
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 69 70