Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Words on the Wind, August 2015
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 69 70
Yesh! A gene with "extra" color in it is challenging, but that would be just awesome! Something different + we already have ripplecurrent and bardaub and viperahypnotic so this trait would make it nicely different. Go crazy!
Yesh! A gene with "extra" color in it is challenging, but that would be just awesome! Something different + we already have ripplecurrent and bardaub and viperahypnotic so this trait would make it nicely different. Go crazy!
+10h FR time. I hoard frogs. fakefrog_by_sysirauta-d9p2aeq.png
Looking forward to Poison/Toxin!
Looking forward to Poison/Toxin!
Dom-Shop-Link.png?rlkey=ts1tscej29cs0kt4g6wt9c37d&dl=0.png 1428_150px_istoki_by_miirshroom-dbzlzj5.png Lore-Thread-Link.png?rlkey=clnaiehtq32jzyvwmgq07ek0n&dl=0.png
Oooooo, those GENES! :o I need to be able to scry them like now.
Oooooo, those GENES! :o I need to be able to scry them like now.
Ahhhh new genes! I like them.
Awww man if i knew we would get a vista for that comic contest I would of entered it. :C Oh well. Congrats to the winners though!
Ahhhh new genes! I like them.
Awww man if i knew we would get a vista for that comic contest I would of entered it. :C Oh well. Congrats to the winners though!
JctqCNY.gif
She/They | GMT | Lesbian | INFP
Art Twitter | I need more links
I am a forgetful person so ping me if you need me!
I can't believe I'm saying this 'cos I've been avoiding that color like the plague (no offence you great plague flight!) but Coal looks amazing with poison and toxin!!!
I can't believe I'm saying this 'cos I've been avoiding that color like the plague (no offence you great plague flight!) but Coal looks amazing with poison and toxin!!!
Those new genes are sure to heat up the colouring game XD
Those new genes are sure to heat up the colouring game XD
Flamecaller-embersbanner.gif
As someone who already tends to carefully consider breeding pairs before doing anything and breeds super rarely, I am super excited to play around with these genes. I hope they pop soon.
As someone who already tends to carefully consider breeding pairs before doing anything and breeds super rarely, I am super excited to play around with these genes. I hope they pop soon.
cvhDu9P.gif
Yay for secure trading and new fairground games coming up! And, as a lover of color contrast on my dragons, Poison and Toxin sound really interesting! :D
Yay for secure trading and new fairground games coming up! And, as a lover of color contrast on my dragons, Poison and Toxin sound really interesting! :D
f2fhZ9G.png
ohh man poison/toxic look so good! i'm really glad they're experimenting more with where the genes draw their colours - i guess something like that is easier to implement now that it's all automated? love that there's a preview with Antique, too! :D
ohh man poison/toxic look so good! i'm really glad they're experimenting more with where the genes draw their colours - i guess something like that is easier to implement now that it's all automated? love that there's a preview with Antique, too! :D
XfL644W.png
WhPZGJa.png
@Aequorin I'm not sure if this was already asked, but will the accent colors for toxic and poison match up to actual colors on the color wheel? For example, the coal accent looks an awful lot like ivory, so if you were to put a ivory underbelly on it, would it match the accent color perfectly? Or are the colors picked somewhat randomly, with any resemblance to official colors being coincidental?
@Aequorin I'm not sure if this was already asked, but will the accent colors for toxic and poison match up to actual colors on the color wheel? For example, the coal accent looks an awful lot like ivory, so if you were to put a ivory underbelly on it, would it match the accent color perfectly? Or are the colors picked somewhat randomly, with any resemblance to official colors being coincidental?
14ca8tj.jpg
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 69 70