Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | August New Players Free Raffle [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 38 39
@LonelyMango just so you know, you are not entered for the steampunk, you are entered for the general raffle
@LonelyMango just so you know, you are not entered for the steampunk, you are entered for the general raffle
@Ventaelia be sure to read the rules :)
@Ventaelia be sure to read the rules :)
@britneyrox Thanks for telling me about this raffle!

My favourite things are: kind community, customization of the dragons and dragon designs.
@britneyrox Thanks for telling me about this raffle!

My favourite things are: kind community, customization of the dragons and dragon designs.
@britneyrox, I really like the fighting in the coliseum and the leveling of my dragons, next to that I'm looking foward to breeding dragons and seeing how the dragons will turn out to look. What their breed will be and what their colors and genes will be ;D

Apart from the dragons I also really like how nice the people are.
@britneyrox, I really like the fighting in the coliseum and the leveling of my dragons, next to that I'm looking foward to breeding dragons and seeing how the dragons will turn out to look. What their breed will be and what their colors and genes will be ;D

Apart from the dragons I also really like how nice the people are.
@britneyrox
What I love about FR so far is the community!!! ;//v//; I've received such warm welcomes and it's just so soothing!! I've never received this many warm welcome/help from any other forum I've visited so far!! (Especially since I'm completely new here!! ;v ; )
@britneyrox
What I love about FR so far is the community!!! ;//v//; I've received such warm welcomes and it's just so soothing!! I've never received this many warm welcome/help from any other forum I've visited so far!! (Especially since I'm completely new here!! ;v ; )
0NP6NZF.png
Signatures l Banners l Typography l Breeding Cards l Etc
@britneyrox
Hey my favourite thing on Flight Rising are the different and cute Familiars and the apperal
Thank you very much for the chance
@britneyrox
Hey my favourite thing on Flight Rising are the different and cute Familiars and the apperal
Thank you very much for the chance
@britneyrox Hi! the favourite thing i like so far about FR is the generosity of the community! When i get ahead in this game I will very much want to contribute as well :D Thanks~
@britneyrox Hi! the favourite thing i like so far about FR is the generosity of the community! When i get ahead in this game I will very much want to contribute as well :D Thanks~
@britneyrox so far my favorite thing about the site is the dragons. I went on a bit of a shopping spree yesterday right after I joined and now have 8! I better start saving again. I will probably have too many at this rate. :D
@britneyrox so far my favorite thing about the site is the dragons. I went on a bit of a shopping spree yesterday right after I joined and now have 8! I better start saving again. I will probably have too many at this rate. :D
FGEF3ML.png
p.s.--thank you for doing this. It sounds like fun. :)
p.s.--thank you for doing this. It sounds like fun. :)
FGEF3ML.png
@britneyrox
okay
@britneyrox
okay
star_by_cas_a_fras-d9fa7av.giftombtiny_zpsoqpiodfp.jpg eZ5CPeG.gifhallowsmallsig_by_dragoonwys-d9e6lsm.png
star_by_cas_a_fras-d9fa7av.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 38 39