Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | August New Players Free Raffle [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39
@britneyrox I'd like to join and as for my fav thing, it'd have ta be all the possible color and gene combos for the dragons :)
@britneyrox I'd like to join and as for my fav thing, it'd have ta be all the possible color and gene combos for the dragons :)
@britneyrox

Hi, may I enter?

My favorite thing about this is the raffles! So many for newbies!

And also, like the person above: Scavenging! I got an egg on my first try and my sister told me those were rare :)
@britneyrox

Hi, may I enter?

My favorite thing about this is the raffles! So many for newbies!

And also, like the person above: Scavenging! I got an egg on my first try and my sister told me those were rare :)
@britneyrox Youre a goddess.
@britneyrox Youre a goddess.
@britneyrox Thank you for bringing me here! I would LOVE to enter!

My favorite part about this website is the community. Yes i do like the dragons but if my friend hadn't introduced me to this website I wouldn't even know these dragons exist! And everyone has been so nice and welcoming to me and have been as helpful with my questions as possible! Seeing such nice people on here makes me want to stay on this site and to be myself!
@britneyrox Thank you for bringing me here! I would LOVE to enter!

My favorite part about this website is the community. Yes i do like the dragons but if my friend hadn't introduced me to this website I wouldn't even know these dragons exist! And everyone has been so nice and welcoming to me and have been as helpful with my questions as possible! Seeing such nice people on here makes me want to stay on this site and to be myself!
@britneyrox

Hey there, I am here like you told me on my welcome thread! Thanks for inviting me to the raffle!

I think my favorite part about the site is I get to play with my husband.

Though close to that is getting to see all the different dragons. (I kind of really like them IRL.)
@britneyrox

Hey there, I am here like you told me on my welcome thread! Thanks for inviting me to the raffle!

I think my favorite part about the site is I get to play with my husband.

Though close to that is getting to see all the different dragons. (I kind of really like them IRL.)
tumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro6_250.gif

Looking for Gen1 Snappers!
@britneyrox

Hello! Thank you for inviting me!~ Hm. My favorite thing would have to be the dragons. nwn;

@britneyrox

Hello! Thank you for inviting me!~ Hm. My favorite thing would have to be the dragons. nwn;

@britneyrox Thank you for letting me know about this! :D

My favorite part of the site so far is the sheer number of combinations you can get with colors and genes. :) Also, this community is very welcoming, which I really appreciate!
@britneyrox Thank you for letting me know about this! :D

My favorite part of the site so far is the sheer number of combinations you can get with colors and genes. :) Also, this community is very welcoming, which I really appreciate!
tumblr_inline_nfx4qesxHc1r6zydg.png
@britneyrox Hi, I'd like to enter if possible.

My favorite thing is probably breeding and I look forward to what I come up with. I am totes excited.
@britneyrox Hi, I'd like to enter if possible.

My favorite thing is probably breeding and I look forward to what I come up with. I am totes excited.
@britneyrox
Thank you for telling me about the raffle!
My favorite thing has to be how nice everyone on this site is. I haven't stopped smiling all day!
@britneyrox
Thank you for telling me about the raffle!
My favorite thing has to be how nice everyone on this site is. I haven't stopped smiling all day!
@britneyrox I'd like to enter please! I love all the dragons here, they're so so so pretty!
@britneyrox I'd like to enter please! I love all the dragons here, they're so so so pretty!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39