Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | August New Players Free Raffle [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 38 39
@britneyrox my favorite thing is how people are so friendly!
@britneyrox my favorite thing is how people are so friendly!
@britneyrox I keep seeing you. :D

My favorite thing is faces/design of the dragons. The range of expressions and facial types is inspiring.
@britneyrox I keep seeing you. :D

My favorite thing is faces/design of the dragons. The range of expressions and facial types is inspiring.
windh3.png
@britneyrox
Hi, I'd like to enter!
My favorite thing so far would have to be the community. The community here is so kind! Second favorite... who doesn't love dragons? >O<
@britneyrox
Hi, I'd like to enter!
My favorite thing so far would have to be the community. The community here is so kind! Second favorite... who doesn't love dragons? >O<
@britneyrox

I'd like to enter!
My favorite thing so far is all of the combinations of clothes you can give them, so many different skins you can give them, and also I love how many combinations of colors and patterns you can get for your dragons! And I love that you can give your dragons clothes, I always love making something so snazzy on sites like this!
@britneyrox

I'd like to enter!
My favorite thing so far is all of the combinations of clothes you can give them, so many different skins you can give them, and also I love how many combinations of colors and patterns you can get for your dragons! And I love that you can give your dragons clothes, I always love making something so snazzy on sites like this!
@britneyrox

Hello! First i just wanted to say this is a super nice thing to do and I really appreciate it! I have been on this website all of an hour so far, but I'd have to say my favorite thing so far is all the interesting lore. Thanks again!
@britneyrox

Hello! First i just wanted to say this is a super nice thing to do and I really appreciate it! I have been on this website all of an hour so far, but I'd have to say my favorite thing so far is all the interesting lore. Thanks again!
30t54cl.gif
@britneyrox Ahah it's probably pretty lame but so far, my favorite thing is the variety of stuff you can get while gathering!
@britneyrox Ahah it's probably pretty lame but so far, my favorite thing is the variety of stuff you can get while gathering!
@britneyrox

My favorite thing about FR as of right now is battling in the Coliseum. I love leveling up my dragons and collecting a bunch of loot in the process :D
@britneyrox

My favorite thing about FR as of right now is battling in the Coliseum. I love leveling up my dragons and collecting a bunch of loot in the process :D
~Fluffy~
@britneyrox

So far my favorite things are how beautiful the dragons are and how nice some of the people playing are. ^-^
@britneyrox

So far my favorite things are how beautiful the dragons are and how nice some of the people playing are. ^-^
@britneyrox

I'd love to enter this! My favorite thing so far is the genetics aspect of the breeding!
@britneyrox

I'd love to enter this! My favorite thing so far is the genetics aspect of the breeding!
@britneyrox
I'd like to enter! And I commented in the Shadow thread~
My favorite thing about flight rising so far is breeding! I like that there are different genes and rules for inheritance *nerd*
@britneyrox
I'd like to enter! And I commented in the Shadow thread~
My favorite thing about flight rising so far is breeding! I like that there are different genes and rules for inheritance *nerd*
tumblr_n9rjznP5bt1qd0s8ko10_500.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 38 39