Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | MOVED
1 2 3 4
Hello! I am new and I was just wondering how I could get a free dragon from you.? I understand if it can't happen..Thank you!
Hello! I am new and I was just wondering how I could get a free dragon from you.? I understand if it can't happen..Thank you!
@emwarren2019

Oh man, I am so sorry for how late I am in responding to you. D:

If you're still interested in a dragon, I just listed some new ones on the first page.
@emwarren2019

Oh man, I am so sorry for how late I am in responding to you. D:

If you're still interested in a dragon, I just listed some new ones on the first page.
Garden-of-Shadows-Signature.png X9XFFVl.png
Is Tsides taken? If not, could I have him please? Thanks so much! <3
Is Tsides taken? If not, could I have him please? Thanks so much! <3
@Llealynarisia

Since I joined just today. Can I have one dragon. I'll take any of them. Thank you
@Llealynarisia

Since I joined just today. Can I have one dragon. I'll take any of them. Thank you
@sage1234

Tsides has been sent. Welcome to Flight Rising~

@marioisso

Would Akawia work? If not, let me know. Welcome to Shadow Flight~
@sage1234

Tsides has been sent. Welcome to Flight Rising~

@marioisso

Would Akawia work? If not, let me know. Welcome to Shadow Flight~
@Llealynarisia
snails in. I've just joined today and and would love to warm my lair a bit with some dragons. ;v; LeeLee is gorgeous but any dragon at all would be wonderful!
@Llealynarisia
snails in. I've just joined today and and would love to warm my lair a bit with some dragons. ;v; LeeLee is gorgeous but any dragon at all would be wonderful!
Txy1O4j.png
@Shenana

LeeLee it is, then. Welcome to Flight Rising~
@Shenana

LeeLee it is, then. Welcome to Flight Rising~
"One more thing"

(Seriously, now I do have one more thing to say xD)

Since this show was so awesome, I want to help on your quest! :D If I have any dragons that would help you out, let me know. Otherwise I will stalk this thread to see if there are any dragons I'd like ^^
"One more thing"

(Seriously, now I do have one more thing to say xD)

Since this show was so awesome, I want to help on your quest! :D If I have any dragons that would help you out, let me know. Otherwise I will stalk this thread to see if there are any dragons I'd like ^^
9EItjjM.gif Kururin
* Waste-not want-not
* Fan Dragons

Oh goodness, I really appreciate it~!

I have a list on my profile page of all the characters that we're trying to breed for, with statuses regarding where we are on each one. I'm not seeing anything in your lair quite yet, but you might be able to find something faster than I can, being more familiar with your lair and all.

Thank you~
@Kururin

Oh goodness, I really appreciate it~!

I have a list on my profile page of all the characters that we're trying to breed for, with statuses regarding where we are on each one. I'm not seeing anything in your lair quite yet, but you might be able to find something faster than I can, being more familiar with your lair and all.

Thank you~
You're right, I don't think I have any one in particular that would help. But if you'd like, ping me when there are new hatchlings and If I see any I like I'll buy some!
You're right, I don't think I have any one in particular that would help. But if you'd like, ping me when there are new hatchlings and If I see any I like I'll buy some!
9EItjjM.gif Kururin
* Waste-not want-not
* Fan Dragons