Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Resource] Dragon Description Templates
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 55 56
@tehutiy
@tehutiy
8_by_tehutiy-d85sai6.pngtumblr_n44y4ljVaJ1qiizr1o3_r1_400.gifdGaUzUm.png
@Snapdragon Hey! I'm working on finishing the templates for my own dragon bio layouts. I've got a few done (but need filler text instead of the actual bios) so I'll be putting up the info soon. :)
@Snapdragon Hey! I'm working on finishing the templates for my own dragon bio layouts. I've got a few done (but need filler text instead of the actual bios) so I'll be putting up the info soon. :)
ElFi6Vj.pngVovN7TT.gif3yxkewT.png I am on FR time currently.
@101nightshade101
@101nightshade101
@Abysmal
@Abysmal
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx food_ancient_mushroom_by_dogi_crimson-da9oxmr.gif let's go stargazing on the rooftops
+wishlist /
tumblr / cs / lair reviews
dm me abt anything, i love chatting
@Khrysteen

Thanks for making this. These are some awesome resources!
@Khrysteen

Thanks for making this. These are some awesome resources!
ZNhRsiG.png
Want a free Flight banner? Follow the link!
@QueenMetal
@QueenMetal
eeOF7XB.gif
@Snapdragon I have a template I'd like to submit (idk if you're still accepting them or not ovo;) I don't need any credit and I'm also fine with people modifying it! [url=http://pastebin.com/Kub722bk][img]https://i.gyazo.com/ffe90dae1cbd47c0476e7d4c91320d7b.png[/img][/url] (Just click the image to get to the code :3)
@Snapdragon

I have a template I'd like to submit (idk if you're still accepting them or not ovo;)
I don't need any credit and I'm also fine with people modifying it!
ffe90dae1cbd47c0476e7d4c91320d7b.png
(Just click the image to get to the code :3)
@zikyung

This is a greeeAAAT GUIDE
@zikyung

This is a greeeAAAT GUIDE
My mastpost and all tumblr resources are outdated/deleted.

All images can be found here instead.

My mastpost and all tumblr resources are outdated/deleted.

All images can be found here instead.

@erised @alexandor sorry about the second ping!! just realized that this is the wrong resource post and my previous comment was completely irrelevant.
@erised @alexandor sorry about the second ping!! just realized that this is the wrong resource post and my previous comment was completely irrelevant.
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 55 56