Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | August New Players Free Raffle [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39
@VentusFall any quantity would help!
@VentusFall any quantity would help!
@britneyrox

Allright, thanks! ^^
If I have any more to add, I'll be sure to mention it :)
@britneyrox

Allright, thanks! ^^
If I have any more to add, I'll be sure to mention it :)
ws1_by_tinygryphon-d9gar70.gifbotffbadges_gust_by_tinygryphon-d9oe78n.pngdeviantart_stamp_by_sparklum-d2y1d6f.png wl_by_tinygryphon-d9gdz0s.gif

I'm on deviantArt, so click that stamp!
(It will take you straight to my page)

ZNhRsiG.png
@Moray that'd be great! and no photo of a person is showing up for me
@Moray that'd be great! and no photo of a person is showing up for me
@britneyrox

I have a lovely breeding pair who is almost done with cool down. I a few days I'll have some dergs for the raffle!
@britneyrox

I have a lovely breeding pair who is almost done with cool down. I a few days I'll have some dergs for the raffle!
LeGOqRc.png -*- criR1tu.png
@britneyrox

Shucks! The only things that I have right now are a few hatchlings but I read that your lair is full at the moment. However, I'm hoping to have a variety of additional fun and helpful items in the near future. If you decide to continue these raffles for future open registrations, could I be added to your ping list for donations? I'd really love to contribute whenever I can!
@britneyrox

Shucks! The only things that I have right now are a few hatchlings but I read that your lair is full at the moment. However, I'm hoping to have a variety of additional fun and helpful items in the near future. If you decide to continue these raffles for future open registrations, could I be added to your ping list for donations? I'd really love to contribute whenever I can!
j3zsWMV.png
@AlexiaT sure thing! i will be sure to ping you in the future :)
@AlexiaT sure thing! i will be sure to ping you in the future :)
@britneyrox

Whoo hooo awesome! Thanks!
@britneyrox

Whoo hooo awesome! Thanks!
j3zsWMV.png
@britneyrox
my three fave things {'cause i can't chose cx} the amazing & nice members,
the beautiful dragons, and the fun games ^u^
@britneyrox
my three fave things {'cause i can't chose cx} the amazing & nice members,
the beautiful dragons, and the fun games ^u^
npc_pearl_by_dogi_crimson-dagobl4.gifLIo8D8G.gifdeity_lightweaver_by_dogi_crimson-da9s0kb.gif
@britneyrox

I think the thing I love the most till now is that there is so much you can beautify your dragon with <3 In time and with some help and work you can create a Dragon that fits you just perfect and even more ;v; That's what makes me happy at the moment~ This might change when time goes by of course :3
@britneyrox

I think the thing I love the most till now is that there is so much you can beautify your dragon with <3 In time and with some help and work you can create a Dragon that fits you just perfect and even more ;v; That's what makes me happy at the moment~ This might change when time goes by of course :3
@britneyrox

i think my fav thing is the dragons??? theyre rlly pretty and the art on this site is super well done o:
@britneyrox

i think my fav thing is the dragons??? theyre rlly pretty and the art on this site is super well done o:
5cx1lc.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39