Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Registration Window - August 13
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 31 32
Wow, another registration window?

Can't wait to see all the new Newbies!
Wow, another registration window?

Can't wait to see all the new Newbies!
tumblr_nmk68gJoAr1sgx6zqo1_500.gif
Welcome, new people! Hope you choose water!
Welcome, new people! Hope you choose water!
2ECUufo.pnglYpSCN5.pngB56DTEe.png1gEpZ0H.pngBNLSVhl.png6FgVFSd.png
[quote name="QueenCheetah93" date=2015-08-10 08:54:37] [quote name="LightConcorde" date=2015-08-10 00:55:45] Am I the only one here who doesn't even experience the lag, and five-minute cut-offs are no big deal at all...? ._. [/quote] I get disconected sometimes but it has nothing to do with the number of people on. Plus Undel said the lags arent related to the number of players either. [/quote] Yup yup, this. In this case then I have no idea why do people keep complaining about "new users ruining the site" while the source of the problem might be somewhere else. I personally feel like "omg no new players! Do not want!" is kinda rude to say publicly.
QueenCheetah93 wrote on 2015-08-10:
LightConcorde wrote on 2015-08-10:
Am I the only one here who doesn't even experience the lag, and five-minute cut-offs are no big deal at all...? ._.

I get disconected sometimes but it has nothing to do with the number of people on. Plus Undel said the lags arent related to the number of players either.

Yup yup, this. In this case then I have no idea why do people keep complaining about "new users ruining the site" while the source of the problem might be somewhere else.

I personally feel like "omg no new players! Do not want!" is kinda rude to say publicly.
wind_small.pngnFwZQAF.gifImLwTCX.png
Wow, so soon? Can't wait for the new players!
Wow, so soon? Can't wait for the new players!
tumblr_static_rsz_banner.png
I'll try and let a few of my friends know! I can't wait until we have even more people joining! Let's just hope that the servers can stand even more of this kind of stress. Heh.
I'll try and let a few of my friends know! I can't wait until we have even more people joining! Let's just hope that the servers can stand even more of this kind of stress. Heh.
WHY NO LAIR EXPANSE ;n;

so happy with the new genes, and nothing against new people, but
WE NEED MORE SPACE, staff, PLEASE
WHY NO LAIR EXPANSE ;n;

so happy with the new genes, and nothing against new people, but
WE NEED MORE SPACE, staff, PLEASE
So many things happening at once. So excited to see how many new people come in!!!! : )
So many things happening at once. So excited to see how many new people come in!!!! : )
yesssa now I can bother my friend into joining >:3
yesssa now I can bother my friend into joining >:3
LuK3uhq.png wC5zS4I.png CISPrku.png
JDlFtpY.png
BJZhFXG.png
5hF3FGk.png
N4H5kbr.png
Another one??? I'm still kind of a newbie! XD
Another one??? I'm still kind of a newbie! XD
nCRfU15.png
Whooooo. I get new friends for my birthday. 10/10
Whooooo. I get new friends for my birthday. 10/10