Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Registration Window - August 13
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 31 32
THE NEWBIES YEEES THE NEWBIES
THE NEWBIES YEEES THE NEWBIES
Wow... that was less than a month since the last window! Cool~
Wow... that was less than a month since the last window! Cool~
r5CjlMV.gif
Heyyyy~ Now, if my math is correct (meaning big fat glow-in-the-dark "IF"), I think there has many as many as, if not more, registration windows now as the amount of characters in Doctor Zhivago (some with the same or "similar enough" names mind you. like including three Nikolais or something, mannn), and as this was a standard Russian novel, I, for one, applaud this feat~ Here here! *clapclapclapclap* o/

(Wait ...or is it "Hear, hear"?? I forget and I'm not exactly sure why the phrase/statement is said exactly so I can't really tell by context... lol)
Heyyyy~ Now, if my math is correct (meaning big fat glow-in-the-dark "IF"), I think there has many as many as, if not more, registration windows now as the amount of characters in Doctor Zhivago (some with the same or "similar enough" names mind you. like including three Nikolais or something, mannn), and as this was a standard Russian novel, I, for one, applaud this feat~ Here here! *clapclapclapclap* o/

(Wait ...or is it "Hear, hear"?? I forget and I'm not exactly sure why the phrase/statement is said exactly so I can't really tell by context... lol)
*in monotonous voice* Bueller... Bueller...

p.s. It's okay to ping me. I literally don't care as long as I'm not being "used" for raffle points and that ilk. But yeah, for the most part, I'm not so "important" I can't spare the ~5 seconds it takes to check out a ping. lol.
i Fear the newbies
i Fear the newbies
FwUmCJ0.png 28j946g.gif tumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro10_250.gif
[quote name="Antimoany" date=2015-08-10 07:38:30] [quote name="Pseudoscience" date=2015-08-10 07:19:50] Could we also please get more lair space? We get so many reg windows that I think the servers could handle it. So many new genes and there will be new colors and all and it had been almost an year since the last raise on the lair cap. I want moar pretty dragons. T_T [/quote] [color=1d4c06]Why is there a cap at all? Why not just have exponentially increasing prices, so eventually you need to pay 30mil if you want five more dragons.[/color] [/quote] This gets me thinking, instead of charging a ridiculous amount of treasure, why don't they just start charging gems at one point?
Antimoany wrote on 2015-08-10:
Pseudoscience wrote on 2015-08-10:
Could we also please get more lair space? We get so many reg windows that I think the servers could handle it. So many new genes and there will be new colors and all and it had been almost an year since the last raise on the lair cap. I want moar pretty dragons. T_T

Why is there a cap at all? Why not just have exponentially increasing prices, so eventually you need to pay 30mil if you want five more dragons.

This gets me thinking, instead of charging a ridiculous amount of treasure, why don't they just start charging gems at one point?
DbPd1nP.png
Newbies?! QUICKLY GET THE RAFFLES AND WEIRD PHOTOSHOP THREADS!
Newbies?! QUICKLY GET THE RAFFLES AND WEIRD PHOTOSHOP THREADS!
Mira | He/They | FR +14
Time for more of my friends to join me <3
Time for more of my friends to join me <3
YAY NEWBIES
YAY NEWBIES
*Looks at newbies* I am captain now.
*Looks at newbies* I am captain now.
tumblr_oc4rpyhw4p1tddvg0o6_500.png
YES! Now my bffs can join!!!

(and tomska)
YES! Now my bffs can join!!!

(and tomska)