Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | WC IriCrim/Blood/White Breeding Request!
1 2 3 4
@celelorien sweet! I'll keep him off any nests until you need him then :)
@celelorien sweet! I'll keep him off any nests until you need him then :)
@celelorien
Yes, I would accualy like to burrow her now, so I can breed her with my Gecko ♥
(Well that didn't sound right xD)
Those baby dragon will look awesome ♥
@celelorien
Yes, I would accualy like to burrow her now, so I can breed her with my Gecko ♥
(Well that didn't sound right xD)
Those baby dragon will look awesome ♥
@KeybladerSora She'll be on her way in just a moment! :D
@KeybladerSora She'll be on her way in just a moment! :D
ijcaSw5.gif 24e24jq.jpg tumblr_nu9dc9lcB81u8p7yoo7_100.png
@celelorien
I'll breed her tomorrow then ♥
Just say when you need Kyuro for your breeding :3
@celelorien
I'll breed her tomorrow then ♥
Just say when you need Kyuro for your breeding :3
@KeybladerSora I'll probably ask for them to be sent to me no later than August 31st so I can make sure they get to the right Ice nests for breeding on Sept 1st. :3 If you want to send him any earlier and make me feed him until then, that's perfectly fine as well, hahaha! XD
@KeybladerSora I'll probably ask for them to be sent to me no later than August 31st so I can make sure they get to the right Ice nests for breeding on Sept 1st. :3 If you want to send him any earlier and make me feed him until then, that's perfectly fine as well, hahaha! XD
@celelorien

Totally up to use Syllia, I don't have a breeding planned for her at the moment. Or I can lean on Stingray for his boy instead, married to him and all. :)
@celelorien

Totally up to use Syllia, I don't have a breeding planned for her at the moment. Or I can lean on Stingray for his boy instead, married to him and all. :)
@Catalase Ahhh I would be most excited, thank you very much!! And yes please do lean, haha! The more nests the better chances of pulling a female WC! :D So really, in response to your post... [img]http://33.media.tumblr.com/c2a7a6b6eed028bf2cbd23dfee80a02a/tumblr_inline_my4pfqLvDK1qi5ft2.gif[/img] XD
@Catalase Ahhh I would be most excited, thank you very much!! And yes please do lean, haha! The more nests the better chances of pulling a female WC! :D

So really, in response to your post...

tumblr_inline_my4pfqLvDK1qi5ft2.gif

XD
Hello again everyone! At long last, the day is nearly upon us! (I am so excited, you don't even know!!) I would very much appreciate it if everyone could send me Crossroads for their dragons no later than tomorrow (August 31st) so I can make sure everyone gets sent out to the right Ice nests on September 1st for breeding! Our lovely hosts are all lined up (and have been thoroughly background-checked, so no worries there), and a few of the participants are already in hosting here at Clan Stone Clover. :3

I'd like to restate that if anybody needs a hostage-swap to feel at ease sending me their precious dragons, I definitely understand and am willing to do so if you need. All dragons sent to me are very carefully recorded and very well taken care of, so no worries! :D

On Sept 1st I'll be sending out an update with where everyone is and how they all did in their nest laying so everyone knows where and how their dragon is at all times! Once again, thank you all so very much for participating in my dream dragon project! (^w^)7

@Stingray @skiron @Articuno2011 @Catalase @InsomniacBadger
Hello again everyone! At long last, the day is nearly upon us! (I am so excited, you don't even know!!) I would very much appreciate it if everyone could send me Crossroads for their dragons no later than tomorrow (August 31st) so I can make sure everyone gets sent out to the right Ice nests on September 1st for breeding! Our lovely hosts are all lined up (and have been thoroughly background-checked, so no worries there), and a few of the participants are already in hosting here at Clan Stone Clover. :3

I'd like to restate that if anybody needs a hostage-swap to feel at ease sending me their precious dragons, I definitely understand and am willing to do so if you need. All dragons sent to me are very carefully recorded and very well taken care of, so no worries! :D

On Sept 1st I'll be sending out an update with where everyone is and how they all did in their nest laying so everyone knows where and how their dragon is at all times! Once again, thank you all so very much for participating in my dream dragon project! (^w^)7

@Stingray @skiron @Articuno2011 @Catalase @InsomniacBadger
@celelorien
Okay! I'll be sending Poinsettia to you right away!
@celelorien
Okay! I'll be sending Poinsettia to you right away!
@celelorien sent my little guy over!
@celelorien sent my little guy over!
1 2 3 4