Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | WC IriCrim/Blood/White Breeding Request!
1 2 3 4
@Catalase *cough* Any chance you could poke Stingray into sending his Coatl boy over? ^^;;
@Catalase *cough* Any chance you could poke Stingray into sending his Coatl boy over? ^^;;
ijcaSw5.gif 24e24jq.jpg tumblr_nu9dc9lcB81u8p7yoo7_100.png
@celelorien

...Yeah, I'll kick him.
@celelorien

...Yeah, I'll kick him.
@Catalase Thank you so much~ ^^;;; *grovels pitiably* I'm already down a girl, so I'm scrambling to make sure the lineages still match up okay. Regrettably his boy and the missing Nazareth share like a great-grandmother or something so I can't just hold both of them in reserve in case she shows up at the last minute.
@Catalase Thank you so much~ ^^;;; *grovels pitiably* I'm already down a girl, so I'm scrambling to make sure the lineages still match up okay. Regrettably his boy and the missing Nazareth share like a great-grandmother or something so I can't just hold both of them in reserve in case she shows up at the last minute.
@celelorien I'm kinda responsible for those red dragons, SO
@celelorien I'm kinda responsible for those red dragons, SO
Alrighty everyone!! :D All dragons have been paired and nests have been laid!

skiron's lad and Nazareth are being hosted by Tugalsan and have had 3 eggs!
Braxton and Nakoi are being hosted by Tavi and have also had 3 eggs!
Kyuro and Syllia are being hosted by Bekah and have had 2 eggs!
And finally, Stingray's lad and Poinsettia are being hosted by Jaena and have had 1 egg!

So we have nine eggs total! Now we just have the hard part of waiting for Sept 6th to see if any of them are The One! X3
Alrighty everyone!! :D All dragons have been paired and nests have been laid!

skiron's lad and Nazareth are being hosted by Tugalsan and have had 3 eggs!
Braxton and Nakoi are being hosted by Tavi and have also had 3 eggs!
Kyuro and Syllia are being hosted by Bekah and have had 2 eggs!
And finally, Stingray's lad and Poinsettia are being hosted by Jaena and have had 1 egg!

So we have nine eggs total! Now we just have the hard part of waiting for Sept 6th to see if any of them are The One! X3
@Jaena @Bekah @Tavi @Tugalsan

Iiiit's Hatching Day! aaaaah so excited! I can't wait to see how they all turned out! Just as a note, my lair's a bit full right now because I'm on my phone, but all the adults on the last couple pages are going straight to Earthdad. I just can't edit the Shakedrill spreadsheet from here right now.

I'll also likely be accepting the parent CRs first so I can send them home properly, but I promise to pick up all hatchlings before the end of the day! :3
@Jaena @Bekah @Tavi @Tugalsan

Iiiit's Hatching Day! aaaaah so excited! I can't wait to see how they all turned out! Just as a note, my lair's a bit full right now because I'm on my phone, but all the adults on the last couple pages are going straight to Earthdad. I just can't edit the Shakedrill spreadsheet from here right now.

I'll also likely be accepting the parent CRs first so I can send them home properly, but I promise to pick up all hatchlings before the end of the day! :3
@celelorien

They're here! I'm on my tablet right now so it's hard to arrange CR's but when I get on my computer in about an hour I'll send everyone over.
@celelorien

They're here! I'm on my tablet right now so it's hard to arrange CR's but when I get on my computer in about an hour I'll send everyone over.
emPzHCc.png
@celelorien

Sorry, I haven't been able to get online until now, but I have set up the CR's for you! The babies look so cute, though I fear that they aren't what you were hoping for. I hope the other hatchlings turned out as you wanted :)
@celelorien

Sorry, I haven't been able to get online until now, but I have set up the CR's for you! The babies look so cute, though I fear that they aren't what you were hoping for. I hope the other hatchlings turned out as you wanted :)
@Tavi No worries! I just got to my actual computer myself, so I've got a lot of Earthdad-sending to do first anyhow, ahaha! And yeee! One perfect girl! Gonna wait for everyone to hatch before I choose between them, but it's nice to know so early in the day that at least one of them did indeed turn out right! X3

@Bekah One girl and one boy! The girl is exactly right, but I'm going to wait and see all the nests before I decide which one I'm keeping, hehe! I'll be sure to leave you a nice review in the nest rental topic, so thanks very much! :D
@Tavi No worries! I just got to my actual computer myself, so I've got a lot of Earthdad-sending to do first anyhow, ahaha! And yeee! One perfect girl! Gonna wait for everyone to hatch before I choose between them, but it's nice to know so early in the day that at least one of them did indeed turn out right! X3

@Bekah One girl and one boy! The girl is exactly right, but I'm going to wait and see all the nests before I decide which one I'm keeping, hehe! I'll be sure to leave you a nice review in the nest rental topic, so thanks very much! :D
@celelorien

All sent over. Also, not sure what you're doing with the hatchlings but if you have a male Coatl that you don't need I might be interested in buying :)
@celelorien

All sent over. Also, not sure what you're doing with the hatchlings but if you have a male Coatl that you don't need I might be interested in buying :)
emPzHCc.png
1 2 3 4