Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Massive giveaway!!!
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 79 80
@Heirloom

It's so kind of you to do a giveaway like this! Could I possibly get something for my dragons? :)
Here's my top three list! :)
1. Moonglow Thorns
2. Goldslab Headdress
3. Goldslab Wingspan
@Heirloom

It's so kind of you to do a giveaway like this! Could I possibly get something for my dragons? :)
Here's my top three list! :)
1. Moonglow Thorns
2. Goldslab Headdress
3. Goldslab Wingspan
TiSXpPl.png
Thank you for hosting this! Could I have any of these on the list?
1. Magma Embear
2. Sunburst Feathered Wings
3. Mysterious Cowl
4. Little Red Riding Hood
5. Accent: Gilded Nebula
Thank you for hosting this! Could I have any of these on the list?
1. Magma Embear
2. Sunburst Feathered Wings
3. Mysterious Cowl
4. Little Red Riding Hood
5. Accent: Gilded Nebula
fireanim3.gifqRZOdzQ.pngfireanim3.gif
@Heirloom

could i please have dragon number 9 or(if taken) little red riding hood or(if taken) accent: crawl form the graves?
@Heirloom

could i please have dragon number 9 or(if taken) little red riding hood or(if taken) accent: crawl form the graves?
tumblr_prejngSe9m1wb7wla_540.jpg
Thank you so much! May I have the Chillspike Collar or Gustborne Balloon or Marva's Depleted Yarn?
Thank you so much! May I have the Chillspike Collar or Gustborne Balloon or Marva's Depleted Yarn?
Sorry you're leaving, but good luck wherever you may go! Since I did check few last pages for these, but not beyond, I hope you don't mind if I list more than one item I'd like in the priority order. I am not asking/expecting more than just one, though!

1) Spring's Breath
2) Winter Wind
3) Smoke gyre
Sorry you're leaving, but good luck wherever you may go! Since I did check few last pages for these, but not beyond, I hope you don't mind if I list more than one item I'd like in the priority order. I am not asking/expecting more than just one, though!

1) Spring's Breath
2) Winter Wind
3) Smoke gyre
Sorry to hear you've got to leave. Sucks, but FR is quite the commitment. My top three are: Accent: Dracolich And whatever these guy's are called: [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/7704.png[/img][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/1101.png[/img] The hover over text isn't appearing :(
Sorry to hear you've got to leave. Sucks, but FR is quite the commitment.

My top three are:
Accent: Dracolich

And whatever these guy's are called:
7704.png1101.png
The hover over text isn't appearing :(
mlNVeHM.jpg
Since there have been so many posts before mine, I'm going to list a bunch from my most-least wanted so that you won't have to worry about mailing too often if the request is no longer there. c:

Hibernal Starbear, Polarfreeze Defender, Murktooth Bramblekeep, Voltspire Intruder, Slumbering Charlatan, Fungusbearing Phony, Sundial Imposter, Accent: Surgelight, Moonglow Thorns, Chillspike Collar, Solar Blades, Black Wolf Cape, Shady Emblem, Emerald Striker.

Wherever you go I wish you the best~
Since there have been so many posts before mine, I'm going to list a bunch from my most-least wanted so that you won't have to worry about mailing too often if the request is no longer there. c:

Hibernal Starbear, Polarfreeze Defender, Murktooth Bramblekeep, Voltspire Intruder, Slumbering Charlatan, Fungusbearing Phony, Sundial Imposter, Accent: Surgelight, Moonglow Thorns, Chillspike Collar, Solar Blades, Black Wolf Cape, Shady Emblem, Emerald Striker.

Wherever you go I wish you the best~
eeOF7XB.gif
I would love one of these (in order of preference):
1. Accent: Call to the sky
2. Accent: Emperor
3. Apparel: Winter Wind
4. Apparel: Seashell Mantle
5. Anything for transmuting (goo, sludge, ooze, muck, etc.)
6. Any familiars (especially cute ones)
7. Any food items, especially meat

Thank you for your kindness in giving your items to fellow Flight Rising peeps.

Your FR Friend,

Wiscared
I would love one of these (in order of preference):
4. Apparel: Seashell Mantle
5. Anything for transmuting (goo, sludge, ooze, muck, etc.)
6. Any familiars (especially cute ones)
7. Any food items, especially meat

Thank you for your kindness in giving your items to fellow Flight Rising peeps.

Your FR Friend,

Wiscared
If they are still available could I please have one of the following?:

Glowing Methane accent

Plasma Belly accent

Any Goldslab piece possible

I am sorry you are quitting, but, I totally understand and real life MUST come first...even though I try to deny this most of the time. ;-) Thanks for your generosity and making so many people here happy with a new goodie. It is very considerate of you.
If they are still available could I please have one of the following?:

Glowing Methane accent

Plasma Belly accent

Any Goldslab piece possible

I am sorry you are quitting, but, I totally understand and real life MUST come first...even though I try to deny this most of the time. ;-) Thanks for your generosity and making so many people here happy with a new goodie. It is very considerate of you.
crimhasitallfiguredout.gif
My friend Wiscared just told me about your massive giveaway. I'm sorry to hear you have to leave FR, but since you are giving some items, I would really appreciate at least one of these (in order of preference):
4. Apparel: Spring's Breath
5. Apparel: Summer Swelter
6. Apparel: Gustborne Balloon
7. Apparel: Goldslab Wingspan
8. Apparel: Seashell Mantle
9. Anything for transmuting (sludge, muck, podid claws, etc.)
10. Any familiars
11. Any food items

Thank you so much for your offer to give these things to us. It's very nice of you. Have a great day ;)

Your FR Friend,

KnappyKnapKnap
My friend Wiscared just told me about your massive giveaway. I'm sorry to hear you have to leave FR, but since you are giving some items, I would really appreciate at least one of these (in order of preference):
4. Apparel: Spring's Breath
5. Apparel: Summer Swelter
6. Apparel: Gustborne Balloon
7. Apparel: Goldslab Wingspan
8. Apparel: Seashell Mantle
9. Anything for transmuting (sludge, muck, podid claws, etc.)
10. Any familiars
11. Any food items

Thank you so much for your offer to give these things to us. It's very nice of you. Have a great day ;)

Your FR Friend,

KnappyKnapKnap
🌀💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜🌀
Your FR Friend,
~ Knappyknapknap
🌀💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜🌀
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 79 80