Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Massive giveaway!!!
Could I please have the Carmine Serthis familiar? If thats already taken could I please have the Call to the sky accent? Thank you so much :)
Could I please have the Carmine Serthis familiar? If thats already taken could I please have the Call to the sky accent? Thank you so much :)
Top Four Items:
1.Druidic Emblem
2.Druidic Sash
3.Spring's Breath
4.Forest Green Wing Wrap
Top Four Items:
1.Druidic Emblem
2.Druidic Sash
3.Spring's Breath
4.Forest Green Wing Wrap
@Heirloom Hello, is moonglow thorns available? If not then is Rotting Plaguebringer Effigy available?
@Heirloom Hello, is moonglow thorns available? If not then is Rotting Plaguebringer Effigy available?
OAKgj66.png
This is so nice of you!
Sorry for writing down mutliple stuff as I don't have the time to check through 40 pages and thus dunno which of the following is still available. (and as your first page's lat edit was on August 4th I guess not all changes were called in)

1. Goldslab Headdress
2. Goldslab WIngspan
3. Black Wolf Cape
4.RUnic Bat

If all of the above are already taken, sorry, feel free to tell me (and maybe say what's still up for grabs, please? :3)
This is so nice of you!
Sorry for writing down mutliple stuff as I don't have the time to check through 40 pages and thus dunno which of the following is still available. (and as your first page's lat edit was on August 4th I guess not all changes were called in)

1. Goldslab Headdress
2. Goldslab WIngspan
3. Black Wolf Cape
4.RUnic Bat

If all of the above are already taken, sorry, feel free to tell me (and maybe say what's still up for grabs, please? :3)
LApYAIi.gif~.: +9FR Time :.~p8qgXPn.gif
@Heirloom
Woah, that's a lot of stuff! Mind if I snag one? :D
(In order of preference)
1. Goldslab Wingspan
2. Loga
3. River Royalist Tail Rings
4. Goldslab Headdress
5. Accent: Citrine Coatl Core
6. River Royalist Cuffs
7. Accent: Surgelight
8. Moonglow Thorns
9. Chillspike Collar
10. Seashell Mantle

Thank you! :)
@Heirloom
Woah, that's a lot of stuff! Mind if I snag one? :D
(In order of preference)
1. Goldslab Wingspan
2. Loga
3. River Royalist Tail Rings
4. Goldslab Headdress
5. Accent: Citrine Coatl Core
6. River Royalist Cuffs
7. Accent: Surgelight
8. Moonglow Thorns
9. Chillspike Collar
10. Seashell Mantle

Thank you! :)
6f38d538593917a1645ee2055c08ab22.png
im not sure exactly what i want so im doing a top 3 if you don't mind! (they aren't in order) 1 - black wolf cape 2 - [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12796520] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/127966/12796520_350.png[/img] [/url] 3 - grey wolf cape
im not sure exactly what i want so im doing a top 3 if you don't mind! (they aren't in order)
1 - black wolf cape
2 -
12796520_350.png

3 - grey wolf cape
old name was miodah 1ea5a4a720.png2s650fk.jpg
@Heirloom It's sad to see a player leave. We all wish you the best of luck to you in your future endeavors! Would it be possible to get the Moonglow Thorns, Loga, Solarblades, Plasmabelly accent, the Goldslab Headdress, or gems?
@Heirloom It's sad to see a player leave. We all wish you the best of luck to you in your future endeavors! Would it be possible to get the Moonglow Thorns, Loga, Solarblades, Plasmabelly accent, the Goldslab Headdress, or gems?
@Heirloom
If you still have it could I have a loga or solar blades?
If not then maybe the Crawl from the Grave skin?
@Heirloom
If you still have it could I have a loga or solar blades?
If not then maybe the Crawl from the Grave skin?
tumblr_o6mdjrOxSL1u9ymyzo9_r1_100.pngDon't forget to ping me @Jirvey!tumblr_o6mdjrOxSL1u9ymyzo10_r1_100.png
@Heirloom could I get the from the observatory accent please?? It's so beautiful :O and if that isn't available/someone already claimed it, may I have the fiery looking accent in the middle on the top row? Thank you so much! It's awesome you're doing this :)
@Heirloom could I get the from the observatory accent please?? It's so beautiful :O and if that isn't available/someone already claimed it, may I have the fiery looking accent in the middle on the top row? Thank you so much! It's awesome you're doing this :)
Wow, so much stuff! Could I have either any steampunk apparel, or any black apparel?
Wow, so much stuff! Could I have either any steampunk apparel, or any black apparel?