Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Massive giveaway!!!
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 79 80
It's a pity you want to leave! I only just got here but enjoy myself a lot !

Could I ask for one of these items if they are yet available?
Accent: Crawl from grave
Accent: Dracolich WC M
Calamity, cause hes's gorgeous <3
It's a pity you want to leave! I only just got here but enjoy myself a lot !

Could I ask for one of these items if they are yet available?
Accent: Crawl from grave
Accent: Dracolich WC M
Calamity, cause hes's gorgeous <3
k4z0nn.png
Hope you enjoy whatever you decide to do!

I'd LOVE Callisto, but if someone's already gotten her then I'll have either the Black and White Flair scarf or the Glowing Pocket Mouse (in that order).
Hope you enjoy whatever you decide to do!

I'd LOVE Callisto, but if someone's already gotten her then I'll have either the Black and White Flair scarf or the Glowing Pocket Mouse (in that order).
ZTu6k6.pngGKkegK.png
I always find it both sad to see people leave, but kind for them to share their things before doing so.
If it's okay (and if nobody has claimed it yet), I'd take the Steelhound off your hands. Or if not, Astaroth. Or the Skin: Icy Impression.

Thank you very much and good luck for the future whatever your plans!
I always find it both sad to see people leave, but kind for them to share their things before doing so.
If it's okay (and if nobody has claimed it yet), I'd take the Steelhound off your hands. Or if not, Astaroth. Or the Skin: Icy Impression.

Thank you very much and good luck for the future whatever your plans!
plague_flight_banner_by_dinocyanide-d8tx18y.png
Has anyone actually gotten anything? A friend of mine let me know about this thread and between us and a couple other friends no one ever received anything. The timestamp had changed multiple times after the couple friends posted but the items they were looking at are still listed.
Though it doesn't appear that the timestamp has changed since before I posted and it looks like their dragons haven't eaten in a few days so maybe they left already?
Has anyone actually gotten anything? A friend of mine let me know about this thread and between us and a couple other friends no one ever received anything. The timestamp had changed multiple times after the couple friends posted but the items they were looking at are still listed.
Though it doesn't appear that the timestamp has changed since before I posted and it looks like their dragons haven't eaten in a few days so maybe they left already?
Yr0dYV1.png
I didn't get anything q-q

but she said that she would be out of the country for awhile a few posts back and said to keep on requesting~ she might comeback :P
I didn't get anything q-q

but she said that she would be out of the country for awhile a few posts back and said to keep on requesting~ she might comeback :P
tumblr_inline_nb17n4oppf1qg78ij.png

i would love a wolf cape or if not maybe a water runestone???

i would love a wolf cape or if not maybe a water runestone???
Oh man this is a lot of stuff!
There are still 30 pages of ungranted stuff and I was only able to get through the first 10 of ungranted
so
1) Hibernal starbear
1a) Any of the bears left
2) Chillspike collar
3) Moonglow thorns
4) Any remaining skin/accent

I hope you enjoy wherever you go in life
Oh man this is a lot of stuff!
There are still 30 pages of ungranted stuff and I was only able to get through the first 10 of ungranted
so
1) Hibernal starbear
1a) Any of the bears left
2) Chillspike collar
3) Moonglow thorns
4) Any remaining skin/accent

I hope you enjoy wherever you go in life
3AB4012A-38D8-4891-89EA-E4C43D4FD6DB_zpssbfbgply.gif075E01E0-30AD-40CC-A25D-EC402EB53CCA_zpsrsktb5ys.gifWpXSLnN_zpstpltejsi.gifTungsten_zps20grmvsy.png
1. Chillspike Collar
2. Springs Breath
3. Accent - From the Observatory

I'm sorry - 36 pages are a lot to go through to see if someone has gotten this stuff yet. That's why I put a top three. I'm sure this stuff is already taken though D:
1. Chillspike Collar
2. Springs Breath
3. Accent - From the Observatory

I'm sorry - 36 pages are a lot to go through to see if someone has gotten this stuff yet. That's why I put a top three. I'm sure this stuff is already taken though D:
kpLTkiB.pnghEGureS.pnggYpVHMe.png
can I have One Of these Bears. Hibearnal Sterbear Magma Embear Slumberrining Charalatan
can I have One Of these Bears. Hibearnal Sterbear Magma Embear Slumberrining Charalatan
Ahh it's so sad to see someone leave, but thank you so much for hosting a giveaway! I'll put a top five since I don't know if these have been taken or not:
1. Accent: Cinderheart
2. River Royalist Cuffs
3. River Royalist Tail Rings
4. Goldslab Headdress
5. Goldslab Wingspan

If they've all been taken already then it's alright. Thank you so much again!
Ahh it's so sad to see someone leave, but thank you so much for hosting a giveaway! I'll put a top five since I don't know if these have been taken or not:
1. Accent: Cinderheart
2. River Royalist Cuffs
3. River Royalist Tail Rings
4. Goldslab Headdress
5. Goldslab Wingspan

If they've all been taken already then it's alright. Thank you so much again!
tumblr_nuyandwMV01txw7aio5_75sq.png tumblr_nuyandwMV01txw7aio6_75sq.png tumblr_nuyandwMV01txw7aio4_75sq.png
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 79 80