Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Piebald & Paint Genes!
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 72 73
Time to spend all day Scrying with the new genes
also I need swords for all my coli dragons
no...
ALL my dragons
Time to spend all day Scrying with the new genes
also I need swords for all my coli dragons
no...
ALL my dragons
A Clan between domains and gods, The Starwound clan (Arcane/Plague) http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=outbound&loc=http://the-lorebrary.wikia.com/wiki/StarWound_Clan[img][/img]8e0286da716b.png
[img][/img]dfc5c2959c84.png
I LOVE the new genes!! :)
I LOVE the new genes!! :)
25tXhar.png fL0umpy.png
Oh god I am so happy and I will be so broke [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9470289] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/94703/9470289_350.png[/img] [/url] Those swords are amazing
Oh god I am so happy and I will be so broke

9470289_350.png

Those swords are amazing
lightfull.png
Okay, but, it's not fair to Fire Flight that they don't get a banner posted in the news for their skin/accent contest? Like, the sidebar link is nifty, but it seems really unfair that they don't get a banner posted @undel
Okay, but, it's not fair to Fire Flight that they don't get a banner posted in the news for their skin/accent contest? Like, the sidebar link is nifty, but it seems really unfair that they don't get a banner posted @undel
KOI FISHHHH, IM SO EXCITEDD
KOI FISHHHH, IM SO EXCITEDD
Azo3Ye1.png
yyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSS
yyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSS
fc_deepearth_geode_by_dogi_crimson-daow5ox.gif1ce1bc1e9114986ec275fb021c7aa188355c53cf.png34316932bb57c2c7edc9cb1bbe68551ac4b3ae90.pngb8edff878b4eedd909b341e3677d8b5130bd24b3.pngd66fdae9e20c2d32b34c3253b9a48d3ec34324e0.pngIF1BdEz.png
81ddcc1d16b265ed29552c98d68cd0190ba15854.png
BEST UPDATE ??!!
BEST UPDATE ??!!
omg best update... piebald and paint are SO gorgeous
omg best update... piebald and paint are SO gorgeous
threewise clans: ash, trinity, starlight
@Amut

I'm... rather confused by that argument. During the voting there was a chance to vote for whether or not it would come out as dulled colours or white. I'm assuming that if it won vote as a tertiary the colour voting would go the same...

Or if you're meaning actual piebald has to be white, then maybe you should read my comment again? I said having a colourable tert of the gene would give users the choice between 'coloured' and 'authentic' piebald.

Going with the piebald gene only ever being white because that's how it is in nature and you'd want it to be 'authentic' is... a little selfish. This game is about giving players choice and I'd like that to be reflected in the genes. Almost half of the people on this site did not want it this way, maybe more. Having a colourable tertiary gene would have at least... satisfied more people than this.
@Amut

I'm... rather confused by that argument. During the voting there was a chance to vote for whether or not it would come out as dulled colours or white. I'm assuming that if it won vote as a tertiary the colour voting would go the same...

Or if you're meaning actual piebald has to be white, then maybe you should read my comment again? I said having a colourable tert of the gene would give users the choice between 'coloured' and 'authentic' piebald.

Going with the piebald gene only ever being white because that's how it is in nature and you'd want it to be 'authentic' is... a little selfish. This game is about giving players choice and I'd like that to be reflected in the genes. Almost half of the people on this site did not want it this way, maybe more. Having a colourable tertiary gene would have at least... satisfied more people than this.
tumblr_p9ez19SaUs1u2pujao1_500.gif
@undel
okay this is great but still WHY are the genes so ******* EXPENSIVE. Especially when it's basically basic with a white splash over it. And we're paying 235k for it? SERIOUSLY?

When are we gonna get cheaper genes undel? Why must they all be 200k+? We wanna make our dragons pretty, and not break the damn bank to get them! Its why underbelly is a fave of mine. Cause its simple and its price reflects how simple it is. Hell even clown is WAY more complex than this and its only 175k. You're telling me that pibald is more expensive and more recessive than CLOWN?

I mean I'm gonna get the gene. I want it on at least one of my dragons. But there are way cheaper alternatives than this and I'm super freaking salty you guys keep pumping out 235k primary genes that are way WAY less impressive than cheaper genes you already have like you think the economy can just get that sort of money without trying or worry. Which, you know, if you played the game you know it can't cause the economy is it the ******* toilet.
@undel
okay this is great but still WHY are the genes so ******* EXPENSIVE. Especially when it's basically basic with a white splash over it. And we're paying 235k for it? SERIOUSLY?

When are we gonna get cheaper genes undel? Why must they all be 200k+? We wanna make our dragons pretty, and not break the damn bank to get them! Its why underbelly is a fave of mine. Cause its simple and its price reflects how simple it is. Hell even clown is WAY more complex than this and its only 175k. You're telling me that pibald is more expensive and more recessive than CLOWN?

I mean I'm gonna get the gene. I want it on at least one of my dragons. But there are way cheaper alternatives than this and I'm super freaking salty you guys keep pumping out 235k primary genes that are way WAY less impressive than cheaper genes you already have like you think the economy can just get that sort of money without trying or worry. Which, you know, if you played the game you know it can't cause the economy is it the ******* toilet.
b_by_cas_a_fras-d9hbh7h.pngtts_by_cas_a_fras-d9hcuds.png
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 72 73