Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Digimon Tri HypeTrain
1 2
Can we please bring some Digimon Tri hype up in here? I am pretty much dying in fangirl world. New animated Trailer! [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?list=FL-uDf1c_4kg3x9mI47lsgEg&v=vIGcjZ2nxbI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?list=FL-uDf1c_4kg3x9mI47lsgEg&v=vIGcjZ2nxbI[/url] [img]http://images-cdn.moviepilot.com/images/c_fill,h_422,w_730/t_mp_quality/smbyp2ytjhph3avh4ysl/are-you-excited-for-the-new-digimon-tri-393741.jpg[/img]
Can we please bring some Digimon Tri hype up in here? I am pretty much dying in fangirl world.

New animated Trailer!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?list=FL-uDf1c_4kg3x9mI47lsgEg&v=vIGcjZ2nxbI

are-you-excited-for-the-new-digimon-tri-393741.jpg
C5gD3QO.gif
TPONzCn.png
I'm super excited!!
I'm super excited!!
tumblr_inline_mk2zsglxdA1qz4rgp.png
Thief of Void
I cant wait! THE HYPE IS REALLLLLL
I cant wait! THE HYPE IS REALLLLLL
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Don't you know who I am? I. AM. DJ Subatomic Supernova!
My music will reach the furthest corners of the galaxy.
What have you done today, simpletons?"
90k1rPT.png
[/right]
YES YES YES YES YES AHAHAHAHA

Digimon is so, so important to me. The new trailer looks great! The only trouble I'm having is I'm worried that some things I've been pretending are canon for a long time are finally going to be outright stated to be impossible.
YES YES YES YES YES AHAHAHAHA

Digimon is so, so important to me. The new trailer looks great! The only trouble I'm having is I'm worried that some things I've been pretending are canon for a long time are finally going to be outright stated to be impossible.
It's still gonna take some time for me to get used to the chosen kid's new designs, but the Digimon. YES.
EDIT: Forgot to say new Butter-fly is awesome too!
It's still gonna take some time for me to get used to the chosen kid's new designs, but the Digimon. YES.
EDIT: Forgot to say new Butter-fly is awesome too!
Gr7tY6Q.gif
ALL ABOARD, RIING RIIING
ALL ABOARD, RIING RIIING
@FlynnLives @Lor

YES. SOUND THE DIGIVICE WAR DRUMS. THE FANS WILL COME.

@Wolfgirl44

IT IS TO ME TOO. I just picked up a Patamon Dragon. I can't even contain myself.. I can't evennnn!! hnnngg!

@Prescott

I love ALL of it! I think it's a great interpretation of the kids growing up. :) Its not too far of a stretch from 02 and its very believable that they are older and mature with the new style.

@Annekin

*throws Digivice confetti out of the train window!*
@FlynnLives @Lor

YES. SOUND THE DIGIVICE WAR DRUMS. THE FANS WILL COME.

@Wolfgirl44

IT IS TO ME TOO. I just picked up a Patamon Dragon. I can't even contain myself.. I can't evennnn!! hnnngg!

@Prescott

I love ALL of it! I think it's a great interpretation of the kids growing up. :) Its not too far of a stretch from 02 and its very believable that they are older and mature with the new style.

@Annekin

*throws Digivice confetti out of the train window!*
C5gD3QO.gif
TPONzCn.png
@Rivix

ALL MY KIDS ARE GROWN UP *gently strokes the screen when the trailer pans over Kari* look at my beautiful daughter.

If I'm honest I think Matt and TK look a bit weird. But Greymon looks AMAZING so it all balances out.
@Rivix

ALL MY KIDS ARE GROWN UP *gently strokes the screen when the trailer pans over Kari* look at my beautiful daughter.

If I'm honest I think Matt and TK look a bit weird. But Greymon looks AMAZING so it all balances out.
@Wolfgirl44

Matt and Tk were two of my favorites (but they are all kinda my favorites so I dunno?!) :3 I am happy with them!

The only thing I don't particularly like is Sora's hairstyle...She just has her helmet hair but.. longer. XD
@Wolfgirl44

Matt and Tk were two of my favorites (but they are all kinda my favorites so I dunno?!) :3 I am happy with them!

The only thing I don't particularly like is Sora's hairstyle...She just has her helmet hair but.. longer. XD
C5gD3QO.gif
TPONzCn.png
HELLS YEAH, HYPE TRAIN!!!!! WOOOOOOO!!!
HELLS YEAH, HYPE TRAIN!!!!! WOOOOOOO!!!
A Dragon at Heart
FR_Banners_Lightning_4.png
1 2