Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Why did you join your flight?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Um.... Do I really need to explain it?
Um.... Do I really need to explain it?
tumblr_nml1iu5dxU1rhwezyo1_540.gif
Blue is my aesthetic so that left me with ice and water, and considering how much I love the cold and just ice in general,,, :')
Blue is my aesthetic so that left me with ice and water, and considering how much I love the cold and just ice in general,,, :')
tumblr_inline_njny437T5Q1sztcmx.png
I originally joined shadow instead of plague due to the lore, lair locations and knew a couple people in shadow. I had been debating switching to plague for a while but finally switched after shadow lost a dom match. After the first few days I felt right at home with the gore/ disease lore due to volunteering for a haunted house for many years.
I originally joined shadow instead of plague due to the lore, lair locations and knew a couple people in shadow. I had been debating switching to plague for a while but finally switched after shadow lost a dom match. After the first few days I felt right at home with the gore/ disease lore due to volunteering for a haunted house for many years.
fr_plaguebanner_by_seepranne-d6ghm2z.gif
I originally started in Earth because it was my favorite. I've grew up around mining and rocks and I've always loved them. I also associate myself with "earth" as an element a lot. I had a great time in earth me I've thought about going back at times. Maybe someday I will! Who knows?

Nature was my second choice though. It's similar to earth in some ways and I love the focus on plants, animals, life, greens and Browns, etc. I really wanted to be with my sister and friends too. They had so many great things to say about nature and I felt like I was missing out. XD

So that's how I ended up in nature! Even though I miss earth, I don't regret the switch. I'm really attached to my grove too. I've met so many lovely people there. :3
I originally started in Earth because it was my favorite. I've grew up around mining and rocks and I've always loved them. I also associate myself with "earth" as an element a lot. I had a great time in earth me I've thought about going back at times. Maybe someday I will! Who knows?

Nature was my second choice though. It's similar to earth in some ways and I love the focus on plants, animals, life, greens and Browns, etc. I really wanted to be with my sister and friends too. They had so many great things to say about nature and I felt like I was missing out. XD

So that's how I ended up in nature! Even though I miss earth, I don't regret the switch. I'm really attached to my grove too. I've met so many lovely people there. :3
Qjihi7I.png
Honestly, Darkness is my favorite element. Also, my sister played before I did and I love the purple eye (My favorite color) I don't know why I love darkness so much, but shadow was the obvious choice for me.

What would my second choice be? Pluage. That would be what I would chose if Shadow wasn't there. I might go there for a while one day to see what it's like, but I'll always be a shadow person. I like darkness.
Honestly, Darkness is my favorite element. Also, my sister played before I did and I love the purple eye (My favorite color) I don't know why I love darkness so much, but shadow was the obvious choice for me.

What would my second choice be? Pluage. That would be what I would chose if Shadow wasn't there. I might go there for a while one day to see what it's like, but I'll always be a shadow person. I like darkness.
I loved Shadow right from the beginning but I've since gone to Light for a little sunshine. I'm looking to go to Lightning next.
I loved Shadow right from the beginning but I've since gone to Light for a little sunshine. I'm looking to go to Lightning next.
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
I'm currently in wind, but I started out in Nature.

Although both communities are similar in some ways- Wind felt more homie, ya know? I switched due to the chill and flowing mood that makes up the community- along with its artistic members. I'm a writer- or at least, I try to be. So I enjoyed knowing that Wind was filled with people like me, so I switched.

Not only that though, I knew that Wind wasn't very pushy when it came to dom, which is what i really liked. I also became fond of the adventurous attitude everyone seems to have, which bolstered my own adventurous side and has helped me over many writers blocks. Over all, I'm in wind because I enjoy the community, plain an' simple.

Okay, I love the eyes and noodledad too but hey
I'm currently in wind, but I started out in Nature.

Although both communities are similar in some ways- Wind felt more homie, ya know? I switched due to the chill and flowing mood that makes up the community- along with its artistic members. I'm a writer- or at least, I try to be. So I enjoyed knowing that Wind was filled with people like me, so I switched.

Not only that though, I knew that Wind wasn't very pushy when it came to dom, which is what i really liked. I also became fond of the adventurous attitude everyone seems to have, which bolstered my own adventurous side and has helped me over many writers blocks. Over all, I'm in wind because I enjoy the community, plain an' simple.

Okay, I love the eyes and noodledad too but hey
iceb2_by_ovophobia-d9cq66h.png
Joining Fire was a no brainer for me. Dragons... Fire... They go hand in hand. Also pretty eyes :)
Joining Fire was a no brainer for me. Dragons... Fire... They go hand in hand. Also pretty eyes :)
I was torn between Arcane and Fire due to the descriptions and at the time I was joining a friend of mine also was. She went with Nature though and in the end I chose Arcane. It felt right to me I'm such a daydreamer and curious I enjoy finding out about things I'm interested in.

I would have gone with fire for being passionate and temperamental xD but on the one hand Arcane felt more interesting and on the other, what fuels a fire? I might end up in arguments. HAHA! though maybe I'll slip over there some time.
I was torn between Arcane and Fire due to the descriptions and at the time I was joining a friend of mine also was. She went with Nature though and in the end I chose Arcane. It felt right to me I'm such a daydreamer and curious I enjoy finding out about things I'm interested in.

I would have gone with fire for being passionate and temperamental xD but on the one hand Arcane felt more interesting and on the other, what fuels a fire? I might end up in arguments. HAHA! though maybe I'll slip over there some time.
tumblr_inline_njviw3UTUL1qg2i5p.png
I'm currently in Shadow, as I felt really close to the description, but i'm not very active in the community tbh. I considered going over to Lightning bc i really like the eye color, but if I don't like the community I can't really switch back OTL.

I did consider going over to Light/Arcane, though.
I'm currently in Shadow, as I felt really close to the description, but i'm not very active in the community tbh. I considered going over to Lightning bc i really like the eye color, but if I don't like the community I can't really switch back OTL.

I did consider going over to Light/Arcane, though.
fg4YKEt.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7