Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Why did you join your flight?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I am a hardcore lurker with a mischievous streak so shadow fit me perfectly. Plus I am a HUGE night owl xD Also the purple eyes cause purple is a fantastic color! Seriously though everything about me screams shadow and I don't think anything could tear me from this flight. I thought about vacationing but then I have no idea who I'd get to look after my toadly awesome glowshroom garden!!!
I am a hardcore lurker with a mischievous streak so shadow fit me perfectly. Plus I am a HUGE night owl xD Also the purple eyes cause purple is a fantastic color! Seriously though everything about me screams shadow and I don't think anything could tear me from this flight. I thought about vacationing but then I have no idea who I'd get to look after my toadly awesome glowshroom garden!!!
The eyes and because I felt like my dragons would fit in best in Light.
The eyes and because I felt like my dragons would fit in best in Light.
PJb908Z.png
Honestly I narrowed my options based on eye color. Water, Lightning and Ice were my final options.

Then I read the lore of those three and fell in love with Lightning instantly. They sounded to me like little workaholics who just wanted to find their own way in the world. That fit me so well. I'm one of the only people I know who likes grinding. I also love using my own willpower to get stuff done.

So... pretty eyes, and the lore fit me so well :3
Honestly I narrowed my options based on eye color. Water, Lightning and Ice were my final options.

Then I read the lore of those three and fell in love with Lightning instantly. They sounded to me like little workaholics who just wanted to find their own way in the world. That fit me so well. I'm one of the only people I know who likes grinding. I also love using my own willpower to get stuff done.

So... pretty eyes, and the lore fit me so well :3
2qkpb88.jpg
The lore fit me best. Both Light and Ice lore fits my personality and after some debating I chose Ice when I started. I haven't regretted it since.
The lore fit me best. Both Light and Ice lore fits my personality and after some debating I chose Ice when I started. I haven't regretted it since.
SVbOCPL.png
When I joined, I went into Nature because the person who told me about FR wanted me to be in nature with them! C:

However I ended up jumping ship because Nature doesn't get dom very frequently. I wanted cheaper lair expansions and shop discounts after all.

So- I joined the powerhouse flight, Light! The yellow eyes happen to work with all of my breeding pairs. C: I also happen to be a scholarly type- When I want to know something, I learn it inside and out.
When I joined, I went into Nature because the person who told me about FR wanted me to be in nature with them! C:

However I ended up jumping ship because Nature doesn't get dom very frequently. I wanted cheaper lair expansions and shop discounts after all.

So- I joined the powerhouse flight, Light! The yellow eyes happen to work with all of my breeding pairs. C: I also happen to be a scholarly type- When I want to know something, I learn it inside and out.
~ R O L L T H E B O N E S ! ~
~Do you want some art tutorials and resources? I've got some here!~
~Do you like to draw My Little Pony OCs? do you take gems as currency? I am looking for someone to commission!~
Well, originally I went straight towards fire because that's usually the type of 'element' I go for, then the whole industrial vibe turned me off of it. So I clicked around some more and landed on Arcane, and after reading I just sort of "These are my people." Space and magic? Sign me up! I guess I was sorta drawn to Arcane, and that means more to me then had I joined any other flight.
Well, originally I went straight towards fire because that's usually the type of 'element' I go for, then the whole industrial vibe turned me off of it. So I clicked around some more and landed on Arcane, and after reading I just sort of "These are my people." Space and magic? Sign me up! I guess I was sorta drawn to Arcane, and that means more to me then had I joined any other flight.
je67dzK.gif ...
Val + she/her + fr+3
talk to me about hozier

7zrgo5F.png
I was wind for two years, because it represented me best (It still does, it's such an accurate description of me)
But as an artists standpoint, living in bamboo and wind?? It just seems.. Boring
BUT SHADOW ON THE OTHER HAND
I've always loved shadowmamas design, and I've always loved "Dark/Shadow" in other videogames, its usually my favorite
Like dark Pokemon have always been my favorite:'D
And glowing mushrooms, everything about shadow is great
no regrets
I was wind for two years, because it represented me best (It still does, it's such an accurate description of me)
But as an artists standpoint, living in bamboo and wind?? It just seems.. Boring
BUT SHADOW ON THE OTHER HAND
I've always loved shadowmamas design, and I've always loved "Dark/Shadow" in other videogames, its usually my favorite
Like dark Pokemon have always been my favorite:'D
And glowing mushrooms, everything about shadow is great
no regrets
Azo3Ye1.png
I think Ice really fit some pieces of my personality, and I absolutely love the cold! (Well, being warm in the cold). I don't think I could ever leave, either. The forums are slow, but it's okay because I usually only have things to say in Dragon Share and FRD. And the eyes are great, too. AND WE HAVE PUNS
I think Ice really fit some pieces of my personality, and I absolutely love the cold! (Well, being warm in the cold). I don't think I could ever leave, either. The forums are slow, but it's okay because I usually only have things to say in Dragon Share and FRD. And the eyes are great, too. AND WE HAVE PUNS
85655121p.png ← pat the blorbo
visit the space lab →
& skin sales →

x permanently seeking x
abyss/clay/copper G1
nuvo-export.png 86951450.png
I asked @Scania when I joined
she said iCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

so now I'm in ice
I asked @Scania when I joined
she said iCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

so now I'm in ice
I am FR +15, and so might be late with replies. Sorry!
shadowbinder has THE COOLEST design (followed by plaguebringer), the personality fit me decently well, and purple is objectively the best color
shadowbinder has THE COOLEST design (followed by plaguebringer), the personality fit me decently well, and purple is objectively the best color
1 2 3 4 5 6 7